"This is the place that pleases me most now. I am owed a soul," he said as his sights set themselves on a carriage in the distance. He seemed perfectly capable of viewing this sight from a distance far greater than mortal vision allowed. "It is also my time to collect a debt. This Kudlak you serve..." he said with a pause, referencing the vampire Sorin in a way vampires had not been called since the age of the first ones walking the Earth. "I know of him. He is bound to my stone, and must be proven fit to hold it. You call yourself Alina and claim to be in service of this creature..." His eyes met the demon once more. He boasted a less lackadaisical demeanor than he had previously; the time for business approached. "Have you severed your ties to take this name? If I must go through you to reach my goal, then... Well, I have always wanted to test my mettle against the Great Ones."

In the meantime, Sorin was forcibly snapped back to reality by Kasmina. He had allowed himself to enter a trance-like state while observing the woman. Truth be told, he could have remained sitting and watching her dress for eons, and for a time, he felt it would go on forever. Sadly, it all came to an abrupt end with the mention that he should dress himself as well. "... Yes, of course," he said as the final articles of clothing Kasmina needed to don were telekinetically slipped into place. It was a shame that things had to progress this way. Still, he rose to dress. From within the closet came a full ensemble of all white which fluttered around Sorin and fit to him as he walked toward Kasmina. Two steps saw him enter his undergarments and trousers simultaneously, while socks and boots slipped onto his feet as well. The majority of his outfit formed above his waist, starting with a high-collared shirt fit for an emperor, with buttons - for design only - even down either sleeve. A vest-like robe lay over the shirt, and over that was a much fuller robe with multiple layers. One could easily view Sorin as an Archbishop in this form of attire, so clad in white with gold trimmings. There was even a matching Balmoral bonnet to go along with it all. Upon his headwear and robes were interesting eye-shaped figures, each featuring a red gem of sorts at its center. The only space missing one of these gems was the one on his primary shirt, just over his sternum. By the time all was in place, Sorin had reached his wife at the vanity mirror. From behind her, he leaned forward, wrapping his arms around her lower midriff while his head hung over her right shoulder. From there, he viewed her in the very same mirror, and smiled. "Perhaps you may wish to change. It would be a shame for the queen to become jealous."