Gregor was virtually speechless. A vampire, the thing he'd sworn to remove from the face of this planet, had made use of the one thing he'd always thought them fatally weak against. He found himself wondering if the god he believed in even existed anymore, if that existence was ever real to begin with. Sorin could sense the wavering of his faith, and thought to clarify a few things for the man. "That is why your power is lacking. If you choose to fight using faith, how do you think God will react if something like this is enough to make you question Him? Our God is not so fickle as to forbid someone like me from believing in Him. Keep that message with you, hunter."

Sorin removed his hand from Gregor's cross, and walked away from the man. In the meantime, Kasmina questioned his arrival here, prompting Gregor to look her way with judgement in his eye. "I... I don't understand. Sorry, wee hen. I came here to save you from a monster so you could go back to your old da. We thought ye were entranced by this creature, but... you're a creature too. Either way, if it'll take a stronger faith than mine to kill you lot, then a stronger faith I'll get!" Upon saying this, Gregor made a quick reach for the reins of his mare, which he intended to use for a hasty escape of this castle. He would be sure to return one day, but he knew now that he could not do anything about this sort of vampire presence alone. He needed help, and more importantly... he needed understanding.