"Indeed," Sorin said to confirm the woman's assertion. Alina's appearance gave him all the confirmation he needed that she would be well enough off, and that Kasmina was free to claim her first meal as a vampire. Her departure was sudden thereafter. A smile appeared upon the face of the Count; he'd not seen this since the seamstress Madalina. "I understand your words from days ago, Alina. Had I not taken this one to be my bride, I would not know this joy and... dare I say, fun." With that said, Sorin followed behind Kasmina. If his wife was to feed this night, he would be there to share her first experience. A Mistwalk carried him to the same corridor Kasmina had trapped the cattle in. From his landing point, he walked forward to approach Kasmina and her meal from the former's rear. He did not interrupt, but he did watch with an inkling of pride in the fact that she'd blessed this feeding without prompting. Even without interrupting per se, he chimed in at the end of the prayer. "Amen."