Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transylvania] Castlevania

"Indeed," Sorin said to confirm the woman's assertion. Alina's appearance gave him all the confirmation he needed that she would be well enough off, and that Kasmina was free to claim her first meal as a vampire. Her departure was sudden thereafter. A smile appeared upon the face of the Count; he'd not seen this since the seamstress Madalina. "I understand your words from days ago, Alina. Had I not taken this one to be my bride, I would not know this joy and... dare I say, fun." With that said, Sorin followed behind Kasmina. If his wife was to feed this night, he would be there to share her first experience. A Mistwalk carried him to the same corridor Kasmina had trapped the cattle in. From his landing point, he walked forward to approach Kasmina and her meal from the former's rear. He did not interrupt, but he did watch with an inkling of pride in the fact that she'd blessed this feeding without prompting. Even without interrupting per se, he chimed in at the end of the prayer. "Amen."

Alina managed to look a bit surprised. Her master spoke of fun, and it was in all honesty something she'd never thought she'd hear him say. The Countess Kasmina was obviously a great deal of good in the life of Sorin and because of this Alina was even more happy to serve the Mistress of this castle as well. A bow would be given before the man departed, assumably to follow his wife. 'Hm, she seems like the type to also pray over her food, I'll give that a few moments...' she thought absently choosing to wait within the study to avoid the headache to come from hearing the words of god.

Meanwhile, Kasmina got to work on her meal. If she noticed the appearance of her husband and his addition to her prayer, she said nothing. Her mind was buzzing far too quickly. It was full of this man's memories in addition to the sensational taste of freshly cooked steak. This was by far one of the best meals she'd ever consumed. And only when this man was completely drained of his life's blood did she stop. She'd then aptly lick her lips looking for any final traces of blood before finishing her prayer. "We give Thee thanks, Almighty God, for all Thy benefits, and for the poor souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, may they rest in peace. Amen." And just like that her meal was all but done. The man she'd just killed departed with a smile on his face, she could only assume this was due either to the nature of her bite or the fact that she'd granted him a much calmer mind before his departure regardless, she crossed herself before calling for the maid. "Alina." she said which made said woman with crimson hair appear at her side, hand already on the fallen man's corpse. "The Mistress is too kind. I'll take this off your hands now..." she mentioned only to give a curtsy and disappear with the corpse. A moment after the woman's eyes were filled with nothing but joy as she looked towards her husband. "I feel like you were there quite some time... apologies, I was a bit distracted," she mentioned with a light-hearted smile on her face.

"Amen," Sorin said once more - with closed eyes - as Kasmina prayed again over the finished meal. The Countess was generous enough to provide their shared maid with the corpse after it was drained of all its blood. Strange though it was, Sorin was somehow satisfied to see his wife fed in the way of a vampire, while retaining her righteousness. There was a smile upon his face that he could not rid himself of, even as his wife stopped to share words with him involving his presence during the feeding. "I've been here since a moment after you. I wouldn't dare miss this precious moment for my wife. What sort of man could I call myself if I did?"

It seemed that her husband had been present for the most of her feeding. She supposed such a thing could be considered quite normal and appreciated his smiling face. His words seemed to cause a gentle flush to come to the young woman's face as her eyes widened if only momentarily. She still wasn't quite used to the doting attention of her new husband and surprisingly enough, though she usually always knew what to say, did not really know what to say in response to him. "Well, even if you say that... I do not know what kind of man it would make you," she said thinking about it more. "Still, I am happy you were here," she offered with a large grin spreading across her face as she took several steps towards her husband before she pushed herself up on her toes and aimed to kiss him on the lips. If nothing else she was always astounded by the attention he payed her and as such he deserved all the praise in the world for it.

"Nor do I, really, but I would rather not find out in this life," he replied. Whatever satisfaction Kasmina received from this exchange of ideals, he was unaware of, though it became apparent to him that some form of pleasure was taken in his words. His understanding of this came not from words of retort, but from the simple act of her approach, and the press of soft, puckered lips against his - which could only respond by meeting the form and effort.

Only a few weeks later, Castlevania was fated to receive another visitor. This one, however, was not one with the intentions of entering the castle - no, it was his aim only to observe. This strange man - with dark brown hair and a black cloak that seemed to have naturally formed around his body - stood atop the castle, looking downward at the entryway. He knew something was coming on this day, and he was rather interested in finding out how things would end.

At the entryway of Castlevania a couple of weeks after the marriage of Sorin and Kasmina, they had a rather unexpected visitor. The man atop their dwelling was not one they were expecting. Though to be honest, they likely weren't expecting anyone at all. But arriving via an ornate carriage was a woman who looked surprisingly no older than Sorin or Kasmina themselves. Instead of dark colored hair she boasted platinum blonde locks which were kept tamed underneath an ornate crown on her forehead complete with gold and cloth wrappings. Her entire wardrobe consisted of such but also looked like a nun's habit, if said nun were a woman of the night. It was open about the front down to her hips with only gold and bits of belt to hold closed the red and white bits of cloth. Even so, she had a baring which could only be described as regal and seemed not even the slightest bit displeased upon her journey. Whatever she knew of this castle, her visit during these hours was sure to be at least entertaining.

Even so, the maid of Castlevania found herself moving about. A gentle bit of teleportation had her outside of the Master bedroom. It seemed she wouldn't intrude there without being invited but knew only that the two people she needed to speak to were inside. "Master, Mistress. There is a visitor of utmost importance making their way here," she managed her body already curtsied. The Mistress of this pair, one Kasmina Phantomhive would be found sleeping her body curled up to another at this time in the morning, starkly naked.

The adolescent male standing upon the rooftop had the blue gaze of his eyes set upon the encroaching carriage. This was what he had been waiting for. He had his own reasons for being here this day, but an opportunity was before him, and he couldn't miss it. 'You repulsive creature. Maybe this will be the day I claim your soul at long last,' he thought. Shortly after this clause completed itself in his mind, his eyes widened and shifted toward the castle itself, as if he wished to look through the roof to the interior. Something had reached this man's senses, and it was something he had not picked up on prior to the moment Alina appeared before the Master Bedroom. 'Andariel? Impossible. How did one of the Great Evils end up in a place like this?' he wondered. Perhaps this day would be even more eventful than he'd initially thought. This was a curious discovery indeed, and he now wondered if perhaps this individual had picked up on his presence as well...

Meanwhile, Sorin began to stir. Slight shifts in his body gave him the rather interesting myriad of sensations across his flesh, which had not even a semblance of cloth upon it. This was due to Kasmina being in the same state; his own waking saw to it that their nude forms were beginning to rub against one another. Though this quickly aroused his interest and physical self simultaneously, he knew this was not what had woken him. Their shared demon servant had come with note of a visitor. The way Alina shared this information was far from the norm for her. She never bothered Sorin about visitors until they were at the gates... except in one particular case. "Thank you, Alina. We are going to need a few minutes," he said to the demon, somewhat groggily. His eyes had long since fallen upon his sleeping wife's face, and never did they leave. He'd woken with his arm wrapped around her mid-torso, but it did not remain there for long. Once he reached an appropriate level of consciousness, he moved his hand to caress the side of her face, and saw to it that he was able to shift himself and place a kiss upon her forehead. "Life awaits us, my dear. It seems we must rise."

While the young male atop the castle was noticing a certain presence, that same presence was noticing him. 'Hm, what on earth is Death doing here now?' she wondered more than ready to go investiage this. Still she had her duites, and her eyes shifted upward as she stood outside of the master bedroom. But given she'd heard at least the voice of her master she knew there was nothing to worry about. "As you like Master, they are several minutes out as it stands. You have plenty of time, so long as you don't tarry," she mentioned. Humans and vampires alike were known to seek their pleasure in each other. This pair was married and seemed like the type to get distracted by each other physically, if left to their own devices. Of course, Alina had no problem with this, but the sooner they dealt with their next visitor the better. "Begging your pardon, I'll be going forthwith," and just like that she was gone again. A few moments thereafter she would be appearing on the roof to check on that which she'd felt. "Oh? I was right, what is someone like you doing here?" she asked seeming to find his appearance curious.

Meanwhile, Kasmina was beginning to stir, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the voices around the castle which she'd already learned to ignore unless there was a certain level of urgency. No, there was skin rubbing against hers causing goose flesh as she stirred more, aiming to achieve greater contact and further her arousal even in this slightly less than conscious state. Even so, it seemed her husband's eyes would be upon her as she opened her own and slipped her arms around him. She knew they were to wake now for something more pressing than their own physical needs, but her discontent at this thought was immediately quelled by the sensation of Sorin's lips against her forehead. "So I hear, if I am being candid I would much rather stay here with you, but I suppose it is not presently an option. That being said, this is by far the best way to wake up every morning," she said as she laid lips against the center of his chest wrapping herself around him to gently embrace his flesh if for but a fleeting moment. "Good morning, Sorin," Kasmina managed less groggily than one would have expected. The young woman's sentence finished and she loosened her grip to begin moving about the room, her full intention to get dressed so they could meet whatever visitor they had.

The visitor's inquiry was answered sooner than he'd ever expected. The demon who'd caught his senses appeared quickly atop the roof on which he rested. There was a moment of pause taken by the male. Her question, though legitimate, was strange from one of her status. He looked upon the woman with crimson hair, sporting a raised brow upon his own visage. "I go where I please," he replied, perhaps in a slightly rude manner, though it was simply his very direct way of speech. "Of all the people to ask such a question, though. To see one of the Great Evils in the open world is something that takes even the likes of myself by surprise. Should you not currently be by the side of the Unholy One? My presence should not be nearly as shocking as yours, Andariel."

Within the confines of the castle, Sorin met the gaze of his wife and smiled. What a sight this was, first thing in the morning. "I would prefer the same," he said whilst looking down, peering upon the top of Kasmina's head as her lips touched his bare chest. His hairs stood on end for a fleeting moment, while his arm held the woman in its embrace. None of this was to last, sadly. Kasmina became the first to vacate the bed they shared. Sorin lagged behind in a way that left him sitting atop the bed and watching his wife move about the room. His gaze was wanting, but he knew the importance of a meeting Alina would preface in the way she had chosen to this day. Only one visitor was so deserving. "Wear your best. It appears we will be entertaining the queen this morning."

Alina was standing atop the castle having a conversation with the entity identified as Death. And though he spoke rather rudely, she didn't seem to mind in the slightest, in fact, she was more used to this than any other kind of speech. And she knew the being probably didn't mean anything by it. "Yes, anywhere you please and yet you are here," she said seemingly amused. Moving right along it seemed that he took issue with her being here instead. Going so far as to mention her ties within the Ninth Circle of Hell as well as what should have been her proper placement as such. The mention of her true given name made her eyes widen quite a bit flashing with unholy light, but still she smiled, choosing only to curtsy. "I haven't heard that name in quite a while, what a pleasure to hear it with such compliments attached," she said only to chuckle. "I'm presently being called Alina. The story of why I am here, and not simply at the side of the Unholy One, is a tale of complications. Which ends with me in service to a vampire with a soul, and his wife..." she said calmly. "I'd explain further but I do not have the time right now," stated Alina.

Kasmina found herself separated from her husband and moving around her bedroom. A small smile on her face as she appreciated that her husband would rather stay in bed as well. She supposed they'd gotten a lot of time to do as they pleased since dealing with her family, but still it never really seemed like enough. She paused catching a glimpse of the man where he sat in bed watching her before she continued about her way. "My best? Of course... not often one meets royalty," she mentioned. As she moved clothing about her person without the use of her hands. She began by choosing different stockings from her previous white ones, these of black lace with white and red garters. These slid up her legs as she walked around the room. She also chose the corset of inverted pattern from her original white instead of black, and tuttle lace underwear which were white with black stripes this time. Such she found herself rather easily stepping into pieces while others wrapped themselves around her. Even her corset laced itself with a single crimson colored ribbon. At the state of dress she currently possessed, Kasmina paused in front of the bed before picking the combination of clothing she wanted to wear this day, "You should dress as well, dearest..." she mentioned of his still seated status even as she dressed in such a way that implied that she didn't wish to finish. Even so, she pressed onward, adding a three tier black silk and white lace skirt with several decorative red bits. For a top she chose a plain white button up shirt with frilly lace and a high collar. With this she began the process of tying herself a red silk tie full of designs the likes of which had to simply come from the imagination of Madalina. Once these were in place she finished by choosing a black silk jacket with wide sleeves and lace up the sleeves. A pair of small red heels completed her look for the day as she made her way over to a vanity mirror to place her hair back into the style she'd come to like most, two giant swirling pigtails, and a white lace mob cap.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast