Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transylvania] Castlevania

Something stranger yet than chills of the skin would befall Sorin this day. Kasmina's tongue found its way into the confines of his mouth in a ritual he'd not seen, nor heard of, prior to this day. Peculiar though it was, there was something more to it - something that could perhaps be called eroticism. This was surely something that could catch on, but it would not be addressed until Sorin finally pulled away. This retreat did not occur until the moment following Kasmina's hand reaching his trousers. When he spoke, he did so with eyes full of wonder for what had occurred here. "Your tongue dances around my mouth like an eel. So strange; what is this?"

Kasmina seemed to be quite engrossed in her activities. As such when the pair finally parted she was more than a bit surprised when she was addressed so directly. Surprisingly enough, Kasmina had never thought to do a thing like what she'd done before, so when Sorin pulled away and questioned her with much wonderment, she had no way offering a reply about her actions. A sigh escaped her but she didn't move her hand, no, instead she found herself tracing the skin around his trousers with her index finger. "If I am being honest, I know not why I did that... nor what to call it," she mentioned as she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his chest before looking up at him. "My mind is in constant frenzy and I had a passing thought I could possess you in such a way, so I did," she said seemingly having the explanation that it was nothing she had a name or explanation for, besides her own current state. Still as she looked up at the man before her she doubted that he'd disliked it in any way. "Would you like me to show you again?"

The finger trailing along the flesh just above his trousers, in conjunction with the warmth of Kasmina's lips upon his chest, saw to the return of that strange sensation Sorin had experienced moments prior. Hairs everywhere exposed flesh could be found upon him were standing on edge. Though he did not know what this feeling was, he felt as if it was something pleasant.

Kasmina did not know of what she'd done. Whatever it was, it was something new and exciting for both parties to experience. Kasmina likened it to something possessive to use on Sorin, whereas he treated it as something of a thrill to seek more of. The question of whether he wished for her to show him again needed no answer. Instead, the male vampire leaned in to take Kasmina's mouth for himself, slipping his tongue into its confines this time. He would be trying this again, but now he felt Kasmina deserved the experience of being on the receiving end.

After kissing his chest Kasmina looked up at the man. And though she'd explained her part in this new interaction between them, he hadn't answered as to whether he'd enjoy being shown again. Instead her finger continued to trace right along the front of his trousers where she eventually came across the gently prickling hairs which accompanied this man's unknown mood. Such things could happen for a great number of reasons, but given their present predicament she'd assume they were her own doing and take some pride in that fact. Before she could voice any notice of this, Sorin was leaning into her, aiming to press their lips together once more, and soon after slipping his tongue into her mouth.

From this side the experience was completely new. If she'd originally felt that she'd been trying to get inside this man, to have him to herself in some way unknown to others. She now felt he'd done the same to her. As this tongue moved about within the confines of her mouth she couldn't help but sigh, it was so different it sent tingles down her person. Thrilling even to experience something so new, Kasmina couldn't have been more pleased. Her body reacted to it, a gentle prickle along her skin followed by the swell of a flush. She couldn't make herself pull away from this attention. No, she needed more, as his tongue danced around in the warm space which was her mouth, she allowed her own to gently move against it, prodding aiming to share the space, her mouth opening a tiny bit wider to accommodate the movements as she further lost herself in the combined taste of their mouth and this feeling of closeness shared between them.

The strange ritual started by Kasmina, and continued by Sorin, suddenly became something of a waltz between two tongues. It was strange... something that could be considered the childish act of one unfamiliar with the typical meeting of lips, but there was something deeper to take note of about it. There was a level of intimacy in this that went undiscovered when doing the norm. Sorin's loins were stirred, and his very soul was aflame. His own lips parted after hers, taking the cue to permit easier access to both tongues into the other's respective mouth.

As this went on, Sorin found himself reaching out to grasp the woman's remaining garments deeply enough that his fingers were upon the inner side of her petticoat. A forward step would have his body pressed against hers in a way that suggested her stepping backwards, which Sorin intended to have continued until Kasmina reached the foot of their now-shared bed. He would see her seated upon it, should all things go according to his will, and would use newfound leverage to lean her back until he could pull her skirt and petticoat upwards in raising her legs, all to reveal more hidden secrets for his eyes to behold.

Kasmina would soon see the dance of their tongues evolve into something more. As there was now more space between their faces she found it much easier to slip her tongue into the space between them as she met Sorin with similar force. And if he felt inflamed by this moment, she also felt the same, delighted even as they progressed ever further.

But soon enough Sorin was stepping into her, and she could do nothing but take his cue. Taking steps ever backward without looking because she felt this man would not lead her astray. Soon these steps between their rather passionate kissing would leave her seated upon the edge of their bed with the man's hands rather astutely situated on either side of her hips, all the way beneath her petticoats. He leaned her away and then removed from her person all of these layers leaving her wearing nothing but the nicely stitched black tuttle lace underwear with the single zigzag pattern of white. The thigh high silk stockings which ended in white lace garters with red ribbons atop them, covered her legs. Such a thing would have the young woman lying back against the bed looking at her husband feeling absolutely vulnerable but also completely enamored, she couldn't look away, though every fiber of who she was before wanted to. Instead she found herself staring at the man before her.

Sorin's view of the woman was momentarily obscured by the clothing articles he removed, as he rid her of them. After discarding the garments to the floor nearby, though, he was given full view of a pair of legs covered only by thin silk and garters. His attention was captured absolutely by this sight. These articles of silk did something toward accentuating the creamy skin his fangs once longed for. He now longed for this flesh in different ways, and it was well within the realm of reason for him to seek it this time. "Madalina has outdone herself once more, I see," said the male. His inspection of Kasmina's body gave him a few different angles of her form as he moved about, and this included the extravagantly crafted undergarments she sported beneath her wedding ensemble. Within moments of receiving this view, he hovered over her on the bed, supporting his weight with only his left hand against the mattress beside her head. When he spoke, he did so from a face mere inches from Kasmina's. "The mind does wander, my lady. You'd drive a man to insanity in garbs like that."

It would seem that her husband was soon transfixed, as he stared down at her it took him several moments to say anything. While this happened, Kasmina was left to look a bit astounded, wondering about his thoughts during this moment. They were soon voiced, in a commentary and praise of their seamstress' good work. Kasmina nodded her approval of this statement but before she could say anything Sorin was hovering atop her supported by one arm as he took in the full view of her person including her undergarments. Being watched under such an intense gaze, left the young woman nearly breathless as she couldn't resist the desire to fidget just a little under his watchful eye. Such movements were rather small and akin to squirming as if she could feel his eyes upon her person, though it wasn't an unpleasant experience it was well beyond what she expected. His words on the other hand garnered at least one reaction from her, which included a smile into the face mere inches from her own. "I believe that is the intention, dear husband..." the young woman said as she looked up at the man and moved her own head just the few inches forward to bring their lips together. Against the softness of the bed and with him in such close proximity she felt it was the best course of action.

"Is it, now?" he asked as his right hand reached the cheek of his wife. The kiss shared between them then was fleeting, but it was immediately followed by more shared words in even closer proximity. "Would that be Madalina's intention... or yours, Kasmina Phantomhive?" This query was accompanied by another kiss, delivered this time by Sorin. Their parting this time came before Sorin letting his hand travel down Kasmina's body from her cheek. A single claw trailed down her neck, betwixt her breasts, and down her abdomen. Sorin skipped over the woman's undergarments to avoid tearing this eccentric item, and moved directly to the exposed flesh of her left thigh. This would be how he chose to unbuckle her garter belt from her stockings, one leg at a time.

A hand against the side of her face and a fleeting kiss seemed to please the young woman to no end. The first of the questions posed by this man didn't seem to require any real answer. It seemed quite rhetorical, but the next made the girl's eyes widen just a little. It was the first time she'd been addressed by her name, in such an intimate setting, and beyond that with this man's surname attached to her own. Something about the moment seemed to ooze closeness which Kasmina hadn't initially prepared for. Before the blush could even rise in her face, Sorin's lips were pressed against hers once more and she seemed fine to sink into this moment instead. When their faces separated once more, Kasmina gave herself the opportunity to answer, though on bated breath as Sorin let a single claw to explore her person. "Well, I would be remiss not to give all due credit to our lovely seamstress," she said as her breath seemed to catch and her skin broke out into a swell of goose flesh as his singular claw traveled down her person. "But I did put them on, even knowing it was a possibility, so I should take responsibility for that as well..." she said fairly evenly minded but she was still feeling the hints of arousal which never really seemed to drift very far away while the two of them were engaged in such a way. Something about this man taking off her clothes article by article seemed akin to him unwrapping a present and she was it. Kasmina seemed to enjoy this abundantly.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast