Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Balsam Village

Balsam Village

Balsam Village is a spa town in Fiore. It is a small town located a little ways west of Magnolia Town. Balsam Village is a town built in an oriental architecture style. It is considered a "flashy" place.

Hosenka Inn
    Spoiler:

Super Express Restaurant
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Within the Town of Hosenka right around sunset, a young woman was walking taking in the sight of a large clock tower like structure. This tower seemed to have a different face on each side of the cardinal direction and it was rather odd to behold. Her head tilted back as she stared up with a hand over her amber colored eyes. All the red hair on her head in a ponytail dangled down to her calves as she grinned up. "Eh, what a weird looking thing. No wonder no one set up base here." she mumbled. This girl was wearing what was apparently a black leather bikini top with red flames decorating it, stretched over her more than ample bosom. A maroon half jacket covered her shoulders and small black shorts covered her bottom. The white studded belt around her waist matched the white boots that extended all the way up her thighs. She had the look of a model... and in fact she was, having just finished up a photo-shoot in this very small but flashy town. But that was only one job this girl apparently held. As over her right breast was a mark which white in color which linked her directly to a Mage Guild... Sabertooth to be specific. Hands on her hips, she'd take in these sights with apparently nothing else to do.

Elsewhere in Balsam Village, there was a rather wholesome restaurant which felt to many like a home away from home, so to speak. The people were all lovely; as was the service. All seemed peaceful within the restaurant's confines... until the slamming of a few chairs, tables, and cutlery resonated throughout the facility. A large, muscular male wearing a pair of blue jeans and a tight black shirt stood, towering over the other patrons of the restaurant with a wooden chair in each hand. In particular, he stood above a much shorter young man with red hair and red eyes. This male sported a deep purple shirt, black pants, and a black, very eccentric overcoat. He seemed quite unfazed by the antics of the larger man, but the latter was enraged as he aimed to slam both chairs into this individual. "Yare, yare," the red-haired male spoke as he elegantly weaved around both chairs, finding his place in the blind spot to the other man's left. "What's your problem? I told you, she came to me," he continued. This only prompted the large man to shout and swing his bulging left arm around, catching the red-haired lad by surprise while he still spoke. When he suddenly found an arm planting itself in his face, the red-haired male flew back, over the restaurant's bar counter, and into the side of the fireplace. Once he stopped moving, he began rubbing the back of his head, which had made contact with the bricks of the fireplace. "Ah, man! That stings like hell!"

As her hand came down from her face, this tall red head would take note that one of her rings was glowing. The arrow on it pointed in an easterly direction from where she was currently standing and she sighed but immediately took off in that direction. 'What could he have possibly gotten into?' she wondered silently as she soon found herself directly in front of a restaurant where there seemed to be a bit of a fight going on. Patrons parted way and had moved on to cowering away from the apparent brawl where this particular red head male was getting handled by some over buff man. Upon seeing this sight the young woman would simply rub a hand over her face, but soon enough she'd be standing at the side of the man apparently being the aggressor in this situation and the ring on her middle finger would activate beside his head, her hopes simply to put him to sleep before he caused any more damage or frightened any more people. "Yare, yare, can't leave you alone for a second." she mentioned moving a bit closer and offering a hand up to the downed male.

'Ugh, this isn't gonna end well...' he thought while aiming to pull himself up from the floor. As he did this, though, the redhead saw a hand before him. Looking up, he discovered this to be the hand of a red-haired woman who, to the eyes of others in the vicinity, shared an astonishingly similar appearance to the man himself. With a smile on his face, he took the woman's hand and rose to his feet. Her chastising of him did not go unnoticed, but he made sure his head had no signs of serious damage before responding. "Neh, I know what it looks like, but it wasn't even my fault this time. Some girl walked up to me and started begging for autographs and all that, and guy angrily barged in. I didn't like his attitude, so I told him to shove it... He took exception to that." As he spoke, he looked toward the now-sleeping hulk of a man, wondering why he never bothered trying to understand the situation he'd forced himself into. "He caught me by surprise with that one swing in the middle of my sentence, but he wasn't gonna be a problem to handle. Anyway, how was the shoot?'

A few seconds after her hand had been extended the red haired male used it to help pull himself up. A grin spread across her face as he seemed to be alright, and all of this had ended before it'd gotten properly started. Of course, after the young man checked himself out, he seemed to feel the need to explain that he apparently hadn't been the one to start this particular altercation and went into great detail to get to how this situation had come about. "Uh-huh. Well, I know what that's like so I'm not mad or anything. It was just randomly worrying what with us having been separated for most of the day." she said rolling her eyes. Seeming to watchers on to be something of a concerned sister to the young man she seemed to bear a striking resemblance to. After a few more seconds of conversation and what she felt were the eyes of many converging upon the pair of them she answered his question with a shrug. "Ugh, it was sooo boring. It took way too long to get finished. Liked the shots though. And..." her eyes seemed to spark to life for just a second. "They let me keep the boots! What do you think?" she said doing a small turn and showing off thigh high white boots with red up the sides that turned into a flame like design near the base of her foot. These boots also had consecutive openings up her legs and showed off their build and length rather nicely if she had to gauge it herself.

"Meh, there's no need to worry about me. I already know I'm always in your head when we're apart," he said with a wink and a cheeky grin. A light chuckle followed, but this was soon replaced by an expression of interest when the woman spoke of the photo shoot she'd so recently finished. He expected such a thing to be boring, just as he expected his to be the same. What he didn't expect, though, was the woman's next statement. The boots she wore were from the set, and they had given them to her after the shoot. Upon hearing this, his eyes widened instantly, and he inspected the footwear being modeled. He couldn't hold back a whistle of appreciation in this moment. "Sugoi! Those really work on you. I wonder if they'll leave me something cool to take with me when I go in."

Just then, the very same girl that started this man's earlier altercation returned from elsewhere in the restaurant. "THERE! IT'S BOTH OF THEM! THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH!" This lass incited an entire party of fans who read Sorcerer Magazine. It seemed to be the case that this entire crowd sought autographs, selfies and the like, and since the girl he spoke to earlier was the first to offer him a pen and paper, the man quickly scribbled his signature across the sheet. This appeared to be quite the large deal for this lass. She now, after being a fan of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth since their inception, had the signature of one Suzugamori Ren in her hands.

"It wasn't like that, and you are definitely not one to talk... Don't be cheeky." she said rolling her eyes away from this young man. As the conversation moved on to her boots she could do nothing but grin as the man both complimented her new gear and wondered about getting some of his own. "Oh? You really think so? Good, I was planning on wearing these forever. They are so comfortable." she said seemingly enthused by her new footwear acquisition. "I am sure they will let you take anything you want. They normally never stop..." the woman had been about to finish a sentence when a woman shouting out the title of the pair of them, got the two redheads swarmed by a sea of the readers of Sorcerer Magazine. A sigh escaped the female of this pairing her amber eyes floating across these fans. She was actually quite used to this sort of attention. So, she soon found herself posing in pictures with several individuals. "I can't believe they actually call us that. You're lucky you are you... I don't think I'd tolerate being lumped in with the others." she mentioned to the man who'd signed the paper with his name. A smile crossed her face soon after as the same page was forced into her hands and she signed it as well, Shiskikura Ran. A squeal would escape this starting girl's mouth as she gave one final thumbs up.

"I GOT THEM BOTH, THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH!~"
    this seemed to be the highlight of this lass' life so the red head female apparently known as Ran simply giggled and continued posing for pictures.

"Heh, I can't imagine that. Comfortable heels? Some things, I'll never understand... even from you," Ren said between signing an autograph and posing beside Ran for a photograph being taken by one of the older fans in the crowd. This snapshot was taken with the male looking toward his partner as if confused, which in fact he was. The woman called Ran had spoken of being lumped in with the others, which he assumed meant the other members of the Sabertooth Mage Guild. "Nee-chan," he said with a grin as another photograph was taken of the pair together. "You've got it all wrong. I don't want to be thrown in with that group either, but... I'd like to think we haven't been. I think we've been isolated, like we stand above the rest. And, let's be fair... we do stand above the rest."

"Eh, you're a guy. I don't expect you to understand, but these are amazing by comparison. And in general... high arches and what not." she said with a grin on her face. She couldn't well explain to a man who'd never worn heels the difference between different pairs of shoes. Beyond that there was the matter of them posing for pictures between signing autographs. As she was soon face to face with Ren as they posed together for an older woman she found his words to be amusing. Her brow rose as she heard the use of the term 'Nee-chan' but his words after made enough sense to her that her grin didn't waver. "Hm, I suppose that is true. I don't think I mind a bit of isolation, since you're there too, Nii-chan." she mentioned. With those words it seemed the fans surrounding them were a bit confused. As they looked over the signatures of the pair, they realized that they had different surnames but from what they'd read of their profiles they had the same birthdays and even matching given names. It simply didn't make sense. The further expression of calling each other "brother" and "sister" between the pair would only serve as more confusion as the general population tried to figure out if they were related. One particular pair of girls would be whispering about this as they snapped a few pictures.

"They really look like twins, maybe they took stage names to avoid confusion?" offered one girl as the other would nod. "That has to be it."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast