Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Balsam Village

"Oi, I saved you when I showed up. I was simply allowing you to thank me without having to be embarrassed about it." she said a wide grin spreading across her face as she ate another bit of steak. It really was delicious and as such she'd be very quiet for a few moments while she continued to eat in a way that most women would find unbecoming. Even so, when it was mentioned what Hayama would be up to, her eyes widened and she turned to face him from the other side of Ren shaking her head, seeming to be truly concerned. "Roku-tan should be careful. I've never heard of anyone actually leaving that ship. Immortal Guild... full of monsters who can't be killed, mortals can't leave. Grimoire Heart always sounds like such a creepy place. Of course, those could just be rumors, the whole world assumes we are actually twins. It's hard to say what's real, but usually there is a reason for rumors like that to spread." she finished and with that she went back to eating. She didn't want her guild mate to get trapped in a place like that, she actually wouldn't wish that sort of thing upon anyone.

Listening to Ren and Ran’s comments concerning the dark guild, Hayama actually found himself in an interested position. He wasn’t expecting the dark guild to be this much of a threat, let alone have immortals residing within. Though it wasn’t enough to worry him. Instead, he was excited at the fact that he could go all out. Immortality did sound like an unbeatable aspect, however, his Naraka Path allowed him to extract the souls of other people. As long as he could sever the contact between body and soul, it didn’t mean anything to him. After all, he was called Hayama of the Six Paths for a reason. “Sou ka. That’s interesting.” he replied, finishing the rest of his drink and randomly throwing the glass behind him. He inserted his hand in his pockets and placed several jewels on the counter, enough to pay for the meals and the broken glass. Afterwards, he would cover the lower part of his face with his shirt’s mask and then cover the entirety of it with his Senbu mask. “Well, I’ll see you two later then~” he said and slowly walked towards the exit.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"You call that saving? I had that guy handled way before you showed up. You just decided to pop in at the wrong time." This was all Ren had to say to the woman he was content to call his sister about her alleged 'helpfulness' during his altercation earlier. Moving right along, he intended to speak more with Hayama, but the white-haired male was leaving currency on the counter and preparing his exit. Ren wished to perhaps reason with the man about going alone, and even thought about offering to accompany him, but... when he looked at Hayama, he saw the exact opposite of what he expected in the man's expression. This brought a grin to his own face, and when Hayama walked away, Ren gave merely a few passing words. "Roku-chan... Have fun."

"Sure you did. Totally had it covered, while being on your ass, after taking a strike from that over-sized thug. Please, don't make it sound like you were winning. My Ren sense was tingling." she said with a chuckle after which she kept right on eating her steak. Ran couldn't help but notice after her last bit of speech that Hayama seemed rather intent on leaving. His actions didn't bother her, and she could understand wanting into a good battle, she figured he was one of the few who never really got to do everything they wanted because they weren't really bad people. With this in mind she also nodded. As the man up and left from their current she waved goodbye. "Thanks again, Roku-tan.. see ya' later." she said as the man left. With this she turned back and finished off the last bite of her delicious steak.

"Eh, just the two of us again, what do you wanna do after this?" she asked of her companion.

A bit of steak yet remained on Ren's plate, so when Hayama left, he quickly returned to consuming it. While he was in the process of this, Ran questioned their activity following this meal. He took a moment thereafter before responding, as he absolutely needed to consume the last chunk of steak he had before him. He chewed and swallowed over the course of a few seconds, then turned on his stool to face Ran. "Dunno. We could always just find a job, or maybe even go back to the studio."

Ran also had her final piece of steak as well, so he ate it. While she finished up she waited for Ren to finish up as well and also turned to face the other red head and found him doing the same after he finished eating as well. His suggestions for the rest of their day made the young woman's brow rise just a bit. "Hmm, go back to the studio?! Wanna pitch that idea for the next shoot? Or see if they'll change the ones that are up for this week? I mean it is early enough to fix it up." she offered. To be fair Ran wasn't really in the mood for a mission and since she'd just finished her most recent photo shoot she was kind of still in model mode anyways. It was the least abrasive of the offered options.

"Not feeling the job, huh? Alright," Ren replied as he stretched from atop the stool. Afterwards, he stood and offered his right hand to the female redhead. "I'm kind of interested to see how it'll work out anyway. Let's head right over." As he spoke these final words, Ren looked out into the restaurant. He had been looking forward to his next shoot, but what he never looked forward to was pressing through crowds that were always content to pile around himself and Ran whenever they intended to leave an area full of people who knew of them.

"Not really. I never feel like doing much right after eating. That probably makes me lazy... but that's fine right?" asked Ran as she accepted the hand of her companion and stood. It would seem that Ren agreed to going along with what she wanted and that was satisfying enough for her. Still she couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh as she began walking with him and pushing through the tremendous crowd of people that always seemed to amass when they were in public together. "Yeah, actually, I wouldn't mind getting a sneak peek at my earlier shots either. Though I wouldn't mind taking all new ones, either." she said moving right along and assuming they would be able to get through, eventually the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth would find themselves back at the studio Ran had so recently left. Standing in front of a short woman with a bowl cut and large glasses. This was the editor and chief of Sorcerer Weekly. This woman was giving the business to a nearby light worker smacking him around with a rolled up copy of the magazine she worked for.

"If you want to think it's fine, then it's fine. We're still very overdue for a job, though," Ren said as they pressed onward, moving through hordes of fans. They seemed to get through without much of a hitch, and they eventually reached their destination across town. "Y'know, I wouldn't mind getting a look at those shots, either. Those boots they gave you do wonders for your lower half." Just after saying this, Ren took note of the person they'd come to speak with and her... current activity of preference. "Tsk, tsk. Jimi-kun never learns not to cross her."

"I know, I know. After this, we can take like five or six missions if you want. Not like we can't finish them all before the next magazine shoot. Wouldn't want to let down the others with lack of activity." she mentioned as they moved. Ran's commentary about the wonders of her new boots and the desire to have a peek at her new shots made the young redhead smirk just a little. "Oh? You didn't say all that before. Now I really do want a look at those shots." she mentioned having a quick gander down her long legs and wondering what she looked like from the third person perspective. As they reached their destination, Ran witnessed the assault of a young man known as Jimi by the woman editor known as Edna.

"Yare, yare he really doesn't learn. Oh well~" she said approaching short woman. "Edna~ we're back." she said referencing herself and Ren at the same time only to watch the woman pause in her assault of Jimi rolled up magazine raised in the air she pushed those round glasses up on her nose. Edna was a very over the top woman, and took her job very seriously. "Ran, Ren, darlings~ it's so good to see you. Come, come, I won't bite." the woman said, looking back at the young man known as Jimi and giving him one final smack on the head before walking up a small set of steps which would lead her tiny self to the top of a table which she would stand atop with open arms. Such a situation would lead to Ran approaching, swinging that long red ponytail out of her way to leave a kiss just above the woman's right cheek, in what was their usual form of greeting, and Edna waiting for the same action to be performed by Ren.

"Honestly Darlings, I have no idea what you are doing back here. Just trying to have a look at Ran's shots, perhaps? They are up on the light screen." she said pointing to a large viewing table in the back with that rolled up magazine. A huge grin crossed the redheaded young woman's face. "Well, yes and no. We also have a proposition for you."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast