Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Balsam Village

"I don't know about that many. But, if Roku-chan is on a job as big as infiltrating Grimoire Heart, I feel like we should do something big as well," he replied. When the woman known as Edna positioned herself atop a table and Ran moved to her right side, Ren subconsciously mirrored the other Dragon Slayer's movements to the editor's left side. So many things between these two had simply become second nature at this point, and would make on believe they were mentally linked, the way such perfect coordination played out in acts so simple as greeting the woman they worked for. When Ran spoke of a proposition, Ren - while looking toward the light screen Edna spoke of - continued her clause. "Hai hai. We were talking earlier about the idea of doing our shoots together, maybe with a bit of our Magics involved. We could get you one hell of a front page if we did that."

Edna was greeted by and heard out the apparent proposition of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. She always found their coordination to be uncanny, but since she could never figure out what their relationship was it seemed unfitting to shoot the pair of them together. Even so, with this idea being their own she couldn't really argue with them. In fact, she'd always wondered what a shoot would be like with the two of them together and she knew the magazine itself would probably sell out if it featured both of them together. "DARLINGS!~ That's the best idea I've heard all day. Oh, and we can do this now, yes chop chop. Move it, the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth are reshooting." all the staff in this place looked very confused by many began moving. Setting up screens and the like, ordering food, doing all the things necessary for another shoot to take place.

Ran herself was a bit surprised it was agreed to so easily. But as Edna continued the short woman began pacing across the table. "You will be gods. Legends. An entire spread about just the two of you, the perfectly coordinated light and dark dragons of Sabertooth. Oh... I can't wait.~" unfortunately there was a break in the excitement as the young man so recently assaulted known as Jimi made a statement which would bring Edna to a halt. "The photographer already left for the day though, so... we probably won't be able to get him back here." Ran chuckled as she stood beside Ren, "So, let's go check out those other prints, yeah? 'Cause, I don't see this going well. And sure, we'll go back to headquarters later and take one good mission after we are done here. After all, we can't let Roku-tan have all the fun." she mentioned with a gesture and sure enough, within a couple of seconds Jimi was being assaulted again.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TELL ME HE WASN'T HERE. OBVIOUSLY... YOU... NEED... TO... GO... FETCH... HIM... DO... I... HAVE... TO... DO... EVERYTHING... MYSELF... AROUND... HERE..." she questioned as she tried to beat some sense into the boy. Who apparently still hadn't learned anything about what to do when someone like Edna gave an order to her people. While this happened Ran stood at the light table having a look at her previous pictures and in seeing them, she had to admit the boots she was now wearing did do wonders for her figure. One image in particular made her look perfect, arms light cross, forcing up her massive cleavage. She had a slight blush on her face, and was winking. It was a nice image displayed over several different backgrounds as part of her shoot. "Neh, this one is my favorite." she said pointing to the image.

"Arigatou," Ren said to Edna following her immediate agreement to their idea. He then walked toward the light screen he had been looking at previously, and with a hand on his chin, began inspecting the photographs. His attention was brought to one image in particular by Ran, and when it was, he whistled. "Lookin' good~♥ These shots kinda make me want to change my card. In fact..." Without another word, Ren pulled out one particular card with an image of Ran on its front. He fully intended to swap said image for one of these, but he paused long enough to inspect a different image from the one Ran had been eyeing. This one was a photograph in which the redhead was leaning forward into the camera, right hand on her hip and left hand hanging freely, with her jacket discarded and the strings of her bikini top held betwixt her teeth. "Neh... do I want that one, or this one? Or... this one?" he asked while shifting his gaze to another photograph which featured the woman squatting away from the camera with her head turned to face it. This shot was obviously meant to accent her rear, as her belt had been loosened enough for the squat to result in her bare bottom showing half of its flesh above her shorts.

"I like all of these images. I also really like the boots. I know I've mentioned that already." she said chuckling as she looked over all these images. When it was brought up by this young man she was with that he wanted to make one of these new images his card image she looked at the ones he was looking at. She would have been disappointed, but there was something a bit flattering about Ren's interest in these images specifically. "I suppose the choice comes down to your body preference." she said a wicked grin coming over her face. "So, are you an ass man or a chest man?" she asked thinking about it she shook her head from left to right. "You know what don't answer that. It's that one." she said pointing to the one that accentuated her bottom. "You did say you liked the boots, it's obviously the one you really like." she said seeming to have no problem with any of this.

"She's right, Darling. That is one of the best out of the whole shoot." Edna chimed in, having walked up a small set of steps which made her even with the light table, obviously there already so she could review Ran's shots herself. "The next ones will be better~ So, run along to make-up, the artists are there... they know what I have in mind. And then wait. I finally sent that idiot Jimi out for the photographer, but it could be a while." said the woman as she walked away with those little feet of hers carrying her at maximum pace.

Though Ren had been told not to answer the woman's question, and had even heard her say which image he was likely to prefer, he shifted his eyes toward the other redhead with a raised brow. "Body preference? Nonsense. Everything is my favorite. If I didn't think you were perfect from top to bottom, we wouldn't work together," he said with a cheeky grin. In spite of this, he was still content to take the photo both Ran and Edna suggested. By holding his card up to the photograph, he allowed it to change its appearance to that of the desired image, just before the pair was shooed off to the makeup room. "Hai hai," he said while putting his card away for later use. With everything here said and done, Ren was on his way to the specified location.

When Ren went ahead and answered the question Ran told him not to she simply rolled her eyes in response. "I knew you'd say that." she commented. "If I totally didn't agree with you, I might be inclined to think you were just trying to flatter me." she finished. Their gander at her previous shoot now apparently over she simply gave a nod to the woman known as Edna and fell into the same walking pattern as Ren, finding herself headed to the make-up trailer with him where they'd apparently be dolled up with new looks.

Within they'd find a pair of make up artists who'd previously been working on Ran by herself. One male and one female. "Ran-chan and Ren-chan..." the male one said. "Together at last." the female one said. These two individuals couldn't have been more different in appearance. The male was tall, thin, and pale. The female short, tan and a tiny bit portly. But they seemed to have very good styles when it came to make up. Both would aim to seat the two in the chairs asking of them a couple of things. "Edna wants this shoot topless for both of you." the male uttered. "We are going to be enhancing your guild stamps and giving you some inverted light and dark make-up on your bodies. It will only take a few moments." the female mentioned. Their kits were already laid out in front of them, and knowing Edna the way she did, Ran had all but predicted this exact outcome. "Hai hai." the young woman said, taking a seat to the right and removing her jacket, top, and scarf in a matter of a couple of seconds. Waiting for the make-up artists to choose their targets. And she was subsequently approached by the portly, tan, female. If, the same actions were to occur on Ren's behalf he'd also be approached by the tall, thin, pale male who would begin his work as well.

When the Twin Dragons reached the designated trailer, they were confronted by the pair of artists Ren had not seen since his shoot in the previous week. "Good to see you both," he said casually before waiting for further instruction. As it had been assumed earlier, their first paired photo shoot would involve partial nudity. The fact that things had played out this way made Ren chuckle, but he quickly discarded his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. With that out of the way, he took a seat in his usual chair to allow the male makeup artist to begin his work. "Edna-chan seemed so excited for this. I'll bet she's been waiting for us to ask if we could do our shoots together for months."

"It's nice to see you too~" the male said the female had already begun her work on Ran's body but gave a curt nod. It wouldn't go unnoticed by Ran that whenever this female artist was around Ren, she became very quiet and stoic. The same could be said of the male artist around her, which was why she normally only had the female artist present when she was being made up for her solo shoots. While thinking this over the girl would chuckle, but the response she gave would be to Ren, as his male artist also began the work of outlining his guild stamp in lighter hues to match the darker ones going across Ran's chest.

"Yeah, I don't think I've seen her so pleased. It's a bit impulsive actually, to not just set this up for the next magazine and instead do it right just now. I can't say I mind though. Poor Jimi-tan is going to end up brain damaged though~" she said with a minor laugh. As the make up artists continued filigree would be added to the sides of the pairs body that their guild stamps were aligned to. The male ones were more aggressive and bold lines, all white with sliver accents. Meanwhile, the ones being painted onto Ran's body were dark, but much less bold. They were being outlined in gold but had a much more lace like design to them. The whole of this process would only take the two artist about ten minutes. Once they were done they both stood back giving each other a high five.

"Smoke break?" the male asked the female who nodded. "Yeah, smoke break." they said stepping out they were met by another who gave them an update which they would pass along to Ren and Ran before they left. "It seems like Jimi-kun is going to take about another half an hour... so... feel free to chat and relax around in here." they said to the pair of them before closing the door behind them and leaving.

"Yare, yare, they are so transparent. Neither of them smokes... I haven't smelled not one cigarette between them." said Ran having figured out the rather obvious thing that the make-up artists were apparently having a bit of a fling with each other.

"I agree. I don't much agree with the rush, but she was so excited, I couldn't say anything bad about it. It's not like we have much else to do with our time anyway," Ren said as the artists worked toward finishing their work. When they were done, Ren quickly inspected himself, then moved on to appraising the work done on Ran. Another whistle ensued before he decided to speak. "Yare yare. Half an hour, really? I suppose there's no choice; we've already committed. Enjoy your... smokes," Ren said with a grin to the artists. When they were both gone, he addressed Ran at last. "They aren't even the type to smoke. The worst part's gonna come when they realize how each one of them feels about the two of us. Lookin' good, by the way. I might be jealous~."

"Yeah, I know she's excited. Which makes me excited too~" she said appreciating that her partner felt similarly about this. After all, they were both generally agreeable and liked the same things, so they always had similar reactions to the situations that they had. As the conversation moved on and the artists relayed their messages and left she couldn't help but laugh a bit more. And after inspecting her own art, she began to have a peek at Ren's as well. Deciding that she liked his as well she responded. "Yeah, yours looks awesome too~ Also I don't think those two figuring that out will actually be a problem, they've probably already done so, subconsciously. It's probably why they always go to the one of their own gender." she said with a chuckle. The way people behaved around them was always so entertaining. They were either always trying to throw themselves at one or the other of them, or always trying to keep their special someone away from one of them.

"Half an hour is a long time... what in the world are we supposed to do for that long." she said he head leaning back against the chair she was in as she exhaled discontentedly.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast