Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Balsam Village

"I guess that makes sense. Both of them seem a bit afraid to admit anything to us. But... they do great work. Can't fault them for anything when they make art like this," Ren said as he further inspected the woman. While Ran wondered what they would do in the time it took for the photographer to arrive, Ren leaned back in his chair and spun it around once, until he was facing her again. "I dunno, but it is a really long wait for us to not have any entertainment. I think smoke break for the makeup crew is code for a quickie, so they're probably not coming back to chat with us at all either. Mendokuse."

"Hai hai. No fault... they are great artists. Though, it makes me wonder how many people act like the two of them around us. Freaking out about us but trying to be professional... but not being so obvious about." Ran said speaking opening her eyes in time to see the man spinning about and taking in the appearance of his body in his chair, shirtless, and very well decorated. "Smoke break, code for a quickie? Seems about right~ I suppose it seems less obvious than anything else, if one is trying to be discrete. Good for them, but bad for us." she said, but she was a Dragon Slayer so her sense of smell was such that she couldn't really be fooled by that sort of behavior. Still if that meant that the pair of them weren't coming back and no one would likely come to fetch the pair of them until it was time for them to start the shoot then it was the pair of them just waiting. At the thought of this Ran's legs crossed and she sighed again.

"We really have to amuse us for a half an hour... ugh~ I can't do it~"

"Hai. Great artists are bad hosts if you use those two to craft the stereotype," he said as he hopped out of his chair and walked toward a mirror posted on the wall. From here, he inspected himself and the work done to his body by the male artist. A few minor turns here and there allowed him to observe himself from multiple angles, and he had to admit he was satisfied. "I don't think we've ever been stuck alone together without it being our choice. It's a bit weird when it's forced, huh? Got anything you wanna do?"

"Yeah, I bet that is about right. Never heard anything good about artists and interpersonal interactions." she mentioned. With the male now hopped out of his chair she turned in her own to where he was standing watching as he inspected himself without being the slightest bit abashed about the action. Seeing him looking at himself standing made the young woman want to do the same, so she did, rising from her chair she also walked to the mirror and gave herself a few turns while stretching to have a look at the dark filigree laid out over her stomach and side. "Eh, it is a bit weird for our being together to not be our choice. But we also don't really choose to be apart that often either." she said making faces at herself in the mirror. "I don't know what to do... I usually let you decide, unless I'm hungry." she said using the mirror to stare at the young man and herself imaging the pair of them together within her head and knowing these pictures would likely be amazing because of this. "What about you? Oh and I think I should mention, I am kinda jealous of your work... I think I like it better than mine. Next time we force the artist to switch and face their fears~" she commented deviously.

"Yeah, but when we're alone together by choice, it's usually because we have something to do." Ren continued inspecting himself, and soon enough, Ran was next to him in front of the same mirror. He, too, was constantly changing his pose and expression beside the woman, and a grin crossed his face when he thought of how much better this shoot would be with the two of them posing simultaneously. When Ran expressed her jealousy of the work done on him, his eyes widened, and he looked at what had been done to her. "Eh? What're you talking about; yours is incredible." With that said, Ren spun around and stopped when his bare back was pressed against Ran's. From here, he aimed to press just a bit more, as if to lightly shove her closer to the mirror. "Yours is so fancy, and it looks like she did something to make your boobs pop out more. I don't know why she thought that was necessary, but holy hell."

"I guess that is true." she said continuing to pose with and make faces with the man with her in the mirror. After her commentary about liking his work better than hers she was pushed forward to the mirror. After a few seconds she inspected her work and she supposed it did make her boobs look larger for reasons she couldn't begin to fathom. After she laughed just a little. "Well, I suppose that is true. Look at you~ Knowing just what to say...but..." she turned a little around him shifting their position so that she could stand with her back to his while eyeing his work and hers in the mirror. "Yours makes your torso look so long~ I know it doesn't go any further down and even I am trying to catch peek. Dayum~" she said while looking as if she was trying to peek further down his body. Now that she thought about it, they did look nicely matched this way.

"Who are you telling?" Ren asked rhetorically while watching Ran's bit of self-appraisal. He also had a bit of his own, which involved stretching out his spine and inspecting this apparent torso-lengthening effect Ran spoke of. "I've been trying not to be rude and check you out this whole time. I think I've been succeeding... while you were watching, anyway," he said with a chortle.

Ran laughed as this man with her claimed he'd been trying not to be rude to her by only watching her while she wasn't looking. A tiny bit of a blush appeared on the young woman's face as she rolled her eyes and kept posing. "Eh, you're doing better than me, I haven't been trying at all. I've been staring the whole time. I'm surprised you haven't said something about it~" she said a bit sheepishly. She knew she shouldn't have been but it was kind of hard not to considering there was literally nothing else for the pair of them to do right now. Actually, right at the moment she'd stopped moving much and was staring down this man's body as he posed, in the mirror.

"Have you? I hadn't noticed. Like I said: I was too busy trying not to get caught looking." As he said this, Ren looked through the corner of his eye to give the woman a once-over... followed by another, and another, until he was absentmindedly standing motionless in front of the mirror, and outright staring Ran down. "Not that I would say anything about it regardless. I should be flattered, since it's you. As a matter of fact... I do believe I am."

"Well, I wouldn't have noticed I was too busy staring myself." Ran said, it seemed that this man had no qualms with her apparently rude behavior. That being said, they'd both completely stopped moving and were instead staring at each other, way more than was actually necessary. Since he was flattered she stopped caring about the pretense of being polite. "I am pretty sure, I am also flattered. Since it's you~" she mentioned. She was still staring, it was like she couldn't help herself, they were two incredibly attractive individuals standing in front of a mirror, half-naked, painted up as polar opposites while looking alike. It was... hot.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast