It would seem to be missed by Jackie that Eira had already guessed the nature of her abilities. Regardless of this the dark-skinned woman pressed onwards even as the King of this group moved forward to protect the other two. Eira soon began to glow with demonic aura in a steep crimson color, as she moved forward, Jackie jumped backwards, but she wasn't afraid she was simply being cautious. As Eira left the comfort of the barriers, she seemed to not care much if this woman planned to attack her further in fact she was bringing her hands up and together as a giant magic circle formed beneath her, seeming to pulse with the same power revealed by her aura.

While this occurred Miyuki kept up the use of the barriers to help keep them safe, in this case from their leader's powers. But Takumi's words seemed to resonate with her in some way. She understood his frustration and decided to share a bit with him to help him feel better. "Twice Critical are always different for their users. But... Eira-nee says that the hardest part of becoming a devil which she's seen, is knowing that your emotions fuel your abilities," she said with a nod. It was a lesson she had only really learned recently yourself. "Like, you can do what you want to do, and will your own powers to follow that. I had a hard time using my other form after becoming a devil. Which is strange because it is the form I had originally, as a Yuki-Onna..." she said with a strange blue tint coming to her face, which likely made more sense now. "But, I feel like I could use it in the future to help Eira-nee and because I really want to... I can do it now~" she said offering words of encouragement. "Taku-senpai, it's okay that it doesn't work exactly the way you want it to now... it could work that way later, don't feel discouraged. There's so much you can do that it doesn't have to make you feel bad. Like I did by learning magic when I couldn't take my original form..." she concluded, she understood what it was like to want to feel useful and to not feel so for a long time. Especially related to Eira's other peerage members who all had something special or advanced about them. She hoped the young man wasn't feeling too down about his abilities already. It was still really early for him, so it was alright that he hadn't reached supreme levels of mastery yet. After a comforting smile was sent to Takumi her eyes shifted towards Eira who by all means was using a demonic power which would end things rather quickly.

Two dark circles appeared around her hands as she aimed for the young woman before her. "No hard feelings, I just can't stop here..." she said as she crossed these two orbs over her chest causing them to combine and then surge forward. Jackie for her part was frozen, her caution was one thing, but she'd powered up beyond what a normal Rook should. She figured she had the defense to stand against this and would move forward even through this magic based attack figuring it would dwindle... it didn't. "This can't be happening... I never lose to magic," she managed as the power of destruction seemed to eat away at her, and though she would have died from such exposure normally, instead she was teleported away before she even took three steps forward. "Yare yare, Lu-chan, was a bit late on that pick up. I don't want to get disqualified or anything..." she said and just like that the ominous and deathly aura around her disappeared but not without wreaking further havoc on the hallway behind her.