A firm shake of Eira's head came after this boy's apology. "Iie, no need to apologize. Actually, I'm really happy you were able to do it, you looked like you were trying really hard... Arigatou gozaimasu," Eira thanked the young man for his efforts without a second thought, but also knew he seemed to have strange feelings about being in such close proximity to her. Since it was quite obvious he wished to move away from her, she let him go while he pondered his ability to re-summon his Sacred Gear. "Oh look, it's almost time for you to test it out," she mentioned absently more than willing to return to her chair. Still she felt a bit strangely given these interactions with Takumi, it hardly made sense to her that this young man had to try to so hard to use his gear only to have it appear when he fondled her incidentally. This would be something worth keeping an eye on, as was the development of her youngest member below.

Miyuki's ice sword shattered into dust as Youmu bounced on her toes. She'd worn the girl down with repeated usages of her magic, to remake the sword over the few moments that the President of the Occult Club was distracted. Even so, the imaginative genius and sheer magical ability of her bishop was more than well apparent. Along with her ability to learn on the spot and try and shift situations to suit her needs. If one added this to the fact that she hadn't even taken on her original form, and the girl was a formidable opponent indeed. 'Miyuki should be included, her combat experience is low, but one can't displace imagination and youth. if I was only running 10... I'd run myself, Miyuki and Youmu. We'd be quite the trio~' she thought as she considered the different kinds of tactics she could come up with for this particular battle if she only included those three people. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Miyuki and Youmu. I have enough from both of you," she said to the pair. "And congratulations on your new spell, Miyuki..." she said only to have the short raven haired girl look up at her with wide eyes. "Arigatou Buchou..." she said seeming to be beaming with pride at her newest development. As if to echo the feelings that Eira possessed, Youmu as she walked past the girl, placed a single hand upon her head, ruffling the hair, for a split second before moving on. Miyuki was left in awe of the compliment such a thing presented her. Even so, all was pretty much said and done and this pair of individuals headed back for the club house to watch the final match. The most seasoned member of Eira's peerage, Kagimi Izuna against the boy barely on day two of his life as a Devil, Yasukawa Takumi. "Izuna, Takumi...you're both up..." she said to the pair as she sat with her hands crossed gently in her lap. On the left side of her throne Youmu soon reappeared sitting quietly at her side, as the girl tended to do always, but today in particular... Eira found this girl's presence oddly calming. "I think you made Miyuki's day, Youmu," Eira said in a tone filled with teasing.