"Mate?" it took everything Eira had not to burst out laughing in this man's face. She wondered if he really thought somewhere within his mind that he could achieve what he wanted against her all alone. "I am going to say this, just one more time... I'm not your wife," her eyes blazed with outright anger as her aura fluctuated once more. She couldn't help this. There was much she should do, and much she could do, but at present, she didn't want to interfere with the feelings of her subordinate. Takumi seemed to take this man's personality way harder than most, she figured the only person who might dislike him more at this point was Izuna. Regardless of this, there was much to be said for the boy's spirit, and above that his thoughtfulness in this moment. As he approached, Onoko he promoted himself to Queen and went about throwing a punch which he aimed at the man's face after breaking the desk. This seemed to be work but only for a second as the nonchalant Onoko caught the boy's fist while raising his own aura. Onoko's words though seemed to cause a shift in Eira's face, regardless of the outcome, Eira was preparing something, something she didn't often do, because it wasn't something she could prepare without sacrificing multiple pieces. Small orbs of power seemed to spawn from her person as her aura condensed, they were floating all around her, glowing and vibrating with power as they came into creation around her. "I've sunk nowhere. I don't believe in sacrificial pieces, and I don't need to give him up to make an opening. I'd rather have him by my side when I win!~" one of these orbs grew from her hand to the size of a soft ball, which she'd subsequently ram with her fist sending it flying towards the arm outstretched by Onoko, if it made contact there was a very real possibility of it being destroyed without a trace.