'If it's weird then, feel free to hop out of my head...' she thought at the lad. She didn't have any explanation for how she felt nor did she intend to explain what had happened to put her into such a state. Beyond this as she finished hugging Maiko her gaze flickered to Takumi. Everything about him felt different and somehow more solid than he'd been before. Eira would have thought about this more but cut her gaze after a few moments. "Okaerinasai," she said welcoming both of these individuals to the club, but there was something very strange going on here because though she'd looked at Takumi for a few seconds, she seemed to feel oddly about him. She greeted him, but somehow remained distinctly distant given how she normally behaved. Regardless she had a plan to keep to, and now that everyone was present she was ready to move right along.

"Alright everyone, for today, I think it's about time for our newest acquisitions to learn about contracts, both in theory and get them passing out their own fliers so they can start taking them. Izuna and Youmu... you two can handle teaching that for Takumi, Sairevil and Miyuki, also teach the ones who don't know the magic circle so they can come and go as they please. Hiroki and Maiko you two can go on any contracts you're called for or pass out fliers for yourselves," she mentioned as she stood nudging Maiko gently so she could stand. "Hai, Buchou!~" she got from Miyuki. She'd been wondering about contracts and she'd heard some interesting information regarding them but never done anything with it yet. She was also fairly excited to learn something new. Meanwhile Maiko nodded but she was still feeling strangely about the lack of punishment for her actions earlier. Youmu looked to Eira as well with apathy in her face and asked a single question. "What are you doing today, Buchou?" Youmu asked of the woman, this would cause Eira to look a bit surprised but she'd answer nonetheless. "Actually I have a contract so I'll be busy tonight. Gambatte ne!~" she chimed, so much like she would have before she turned to leave, which she'd do fairly soon after as long as no one else had any questions.