Eira listened to the conversation between her brother and her newest acquisition and remembered that she'd never seen the young man outside of school, so she'd never had the opportunity to tell him that it was perfectly fine to call her by name. "Cut him a break... it has only been a couple of days, Nii-sama..." Eira mentioned in defense of her pawn. Of course, the look she garnered from Sirtreize let her know that some sort of teasing was headed her way, and she couldn't help but sigh just a bit as it happened. This sigh was further exasperated by this man's follow up sentence which sent the young heiress into a bit of a huff. "Are you really doing this... right now?" she asked of the way her brother chose to address her in this sentence. Of course she knew her brother and knew he was doing exactly this, but she couldn't really take blame for this sincerely, it wasn't her fault that Takumi refused to hang out with the group outside of school. Her own logic dictated the only person he hung out with at all was perhaps Izuna.

Beyond the apparent problem her brother had with what assorted members of her peerage chose to call her, basically the ones who didn't spend more time with her outside of school, there was also the matter that he apparently felt his gift of a party was being shunned by Eira. Now it wasn't but given all the things her brother had done this day, she couldn't believe it would be a simple party. "Look... " she started, only to have her speech be interrupted. She knew her brother was just playing at the heartstrings of anyone who'd listen and unsurprisingly enough the female members of her peerage seemed to fall right into it, starting with his biggest fan Maiko. "Your brother did such a nice thing for us... how could you be mean to him?" she asked her which made Eira's head turn and her eyes widen. She couldn't say she didn't expect this from Maiko but the speech that would come next was from Youmu. "You were happier the last time he threw you a party, Eir..." she mentioned those deadpan blue eyes making contact with Eira's. It was like being shot through the heart. Last but certainly not least there was Miyuki who pulled on the sleeve of the crimson haired woman. "You could smile a little, I've never been to one of these, he seemed really excited about it, Buchou..." she said, and it was like she died in this moment.

"He turned... every woman in the room against me... I am just thinking ahead..." it was like a dark cloud settled over Eira for a few seconds. She couldn't believe the amount of misfortune brought about in this moment. "Eira-nee..." she corrected Miyuki who thought about it her eyes widening, this was seemingly one of the things she'd forgotten with her knock to the head. "Fine... fine... you win. I'll just be happy. Arigatou... Nii-sama, thank you for taking care of us~" she managed. She couldn't believe how quickly the tides turned against her. "And while I am at it, when we aren't doing club stuff, Takumi...you can call me by my name too~"