Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Academy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kuoh Academy

Not much is known about Kuoh Academy, other than the fact that it was originally an all-girls private school. At some point Kuoh Academy changed into a co-ed school and the new school building was made. The Kuoh Academy has several division such as the primary division, high school division and college division. The high school division of Kuoh Academy has multiple annual events such as the Ball Tournament, Sports Day, School Trip for second year students and School Festival.

One fateful day, during an otherwise normal lunch time in Kuoh Academy, something very out of the ordinary was to occur. Yasukawa Takumi was a boy only 15 years of age the day a group of males from the school cornered him on the rooftop. This was not the first time since coming to this school that he'd been confronted by this group, but they had never interrupted him during his otherwise lonely lunch. Since his transfer to Kuoh Academy, this had been one of few times he'd been able to avoid the overwhelming number of girls in the school, and he thought it was his time to escape the boys as well.

He was wrong.

"Yasukawa! Was that Keiko-senpai we saw you with between classes?" asked the largest male - a lad who happened to be a member of various sports clubs - who stood between Takumi and the other boys. He cracked his knuckles numerous times over the course of the group's approach, obviously planning to deal with this single boy who'd been such an apparent nuisance to them. "Iie. I wasn't with anyone! I... fell in front of her, and she tripped onto me, is all," he said. Though the others certainly believed none of this, Takumi's words were true. The explanation he'd given was how his interactions with women always went. The boys didn't really care what excuse he had, nor did they care what his motivations were in what they figured was an obvious attempt to seduce girls they had "claimed" for themselves. The largest boy rushed at Takumi, taking him up by the collar of his blazer to press him against the roof's entry door. This was about the norm. This group typically resorted to jacking Takumi up against walls in and around the gymnasium, cafeteria, and other such places where no others could see. Now was simply going through the motions. "What's the point of you asking the question, if you weren't going to believe me... again..."

This interaction between this group of boys and the newer transfer student was being observed, from a distance. The old school house's top floor had a singular window at the steeple of its attic. This attic was currently occupied by a young woman with nice posture, large breasts and striking red eyes. Her seat in front of this window allowed her to witness the goings on of several boys and her eyes narrowed as she watched. "Eh, perhaps they should have left this an all girls school, the boys seem to always be so violent. I wonder what that boy did to draw such attention?" she mused as she played chess alone with a board in front of her. Regardless of the situation, she didn't feel it pertinent to interfere. Though as she went to move one of the chess pieces a small girl with an angular face and white and black hair popped up over the back of her chair. Her clothing seemed almost feather like and her eyes moved between the board and the scene going on before them. "That boy seems to find himself in close quarters with some of the prettier girls. From what I've seen it's accidental, completely... but the other boys don't like it too much. So, they beat him up..." said the young woman who seemed a bit comfortable giving her current positioning. "Oh? Well, that seems like it will end badly for him one day," she said as her eyes shifted once more. The young man being bullied by his male peers was skinny, no muscle to speak of, but had a rather relaxed attractiveness about him. He was easy on the eyes and a bit passive, which would likely make girls quite interested in him over the kinds of boys who were beating him up. "Did he get a flyer?" asked this young woman as she pushed crimson locks out of her face and over her shoulder, leaning over the board to put the king of the opposite color in check with a lonely pawn. The female over the back of the chair shrugged. She couldn't remember if this boy in particular had received a flyer, if he hadn't already he'd be sure to soon.

"Oh, no, we believe you alright... but if this is gonna keep happening with our girls around you, you're gonna have to learn anyway!" The larger lad who held Takumi up pressed him firmly against the door, restricting his ability to breathe with each passing second. "Ngh! You know... I'm getting really tired of this," the raven-haired boy said. The repetitive nature of this group when it came to assaulting him was truly wearing him out as the days went by. He gripped the arm of his captor and squeezed, but to no avail. In fact, the end result of this was Takumi being thrown across the rooftop. He slid near the edge, only to realize upon catching himself that he was being chased down by the entire group of assailants. "Got some fight in ya' now, huh!? We'll show you!" As this was said, the boys stomped, punched, and kicked Takumi repeatedly, until eventually... one of them went a step too far. An overenthusiastic kick to Takumi's torso sent the boy cascading over the edge of the school's roof. There was nothing to be done about this. Takumi's mind could only wander into a state of blankness as he fell toward what was certain to be his untimely demise on the ground.

Meanwhile, the crimson-haired female was visited in the attic room by another individual. A male with blonde hair kept in a ponytail, turquoise eyes, and a gentle smile, approached the pair of women with a bow toward the lass playing chess with herself. "Eira-sama, I can confirm there was no flyer given to that one. Would you like me to take care of it?"

As this boy got beaten up yet again, someone else joined the young woman within this attic room. This blonde male seemed to know for a fact that the young man currently being beaten up had been given no flyer. A bit of a smirk came to this crimson haired woman's face as she looked up from her chess board. "Of course Hiro, thank you for offering," she said, knowing she could leave this situation to the young blonde male without there being much need for her to do anything else. 'Poor kid, all alone, being tortured by others because of his unassuming nature. If only they knew...' she said knowing of the great potential which was always present in the least likely of places. A small smile came to her face, and a hint of giddy excitement came to her eyes, she couldn't wait to welcome the newest member of her family.

"My pleasure, Buchou," the blonde said. When he finally rose from his bow, he looked through the window to view the male in question. His grin faded. "Ano... gomen. It doesn't look like I can get one to him. He's..." His eyes closed as his hand reached out to touch the window. The boy they spoke of had already reached the ground and perished by the time he was seen. The culprits were still upon the rooftop, arguing amongst themselves about what had happened, and who was at fault. Soon enough, the group was leaving the roof to avoid being blamed for this occurrence. "... And they're running away. Moving on, Buchou?"

Days after the Rating Game(s) of Eira and her peerage, the Student Body Council's office was inhabited by a male who'd been present behind the scenes of the battle against Onoko Astaroth's peerage. His name was simply Leishi. He sat upon one of three couches that faced inward to a table at the office's center, forming a square with the desk to complete it at the rear end. He wore slim white pants, and a purple tank top underneath a very loose black shirt with its collar wide enough to drape over each shoulder. To complete his ensemble, he sported a pair of black gloves that fell just short of reaching his wrists, and a very long, white headband with a golden star at its center, and gold also finishing its multi-pointed ends. In his hands, he held a booklet that was interestingly used to house a written review of Eira's most recent Rating Game. His deep purple eyes scanned each page again and again, and a chuckle escaped him numerous times. "That's messed up. I wish we could have been involved with this one; we didn't even get an invite!"

Curiously enough, the leader of the Peerage being reviewed by this lad, was destined to appear in this office today. The crimson haired heiress to the Gremory Clan would soon enter this very room, though it wasn't Leishi she intended to find here, she had different plans altogether. She'd be seen dressed in a formfitting black dress, which she'd become rather accustomed to wearing and black shoes which laced up to her knees. Completing her ensemble was thin black lace sleeves which covered her arms from her biceps down to her palms. This outfit did nothing more than accentuate the girl's rather curvy figure, but that didn't matter right now as she wasn't here for school related business. "Eh? Lei-shi~" she chimed initially leaning over the couch to have a look at the lad from directly behind him. Strangely though he wasn't a member of her own peerage, she seemed to be quite fond of him, a gentle smirk coming to her face as she rested her bosom against the back of his head. She seemed to have forgotten the entire reason for her own coming to this place. "Ohayou Gozaimasu~" she greeted properly seeming to have forgotten why she came to this room in the first place. "I haven't seen you in ages. I meant to thank you guys for proctoring that horrible Rating Game we were in. And you know, not letting Izuna break out~" she said with a gentle smile on her face.

The male named Leishi was not at all ripped away from his reading, even as another person entered the office. He did, however, raise a curious brow the moment the door was opened, without visually confirming the person present. 'What a coincidence,' he thought. In a matter of moments, the familiar bust of one Eira Gremory was pressed against his head from the rear, and her own face simultaneously loomed over his. "Good morning, Eir," he spoke ever so casually. Just then, the page of his booklet was turned, though he finally tore his eyes from it. "It was no problem. We have fun watching Rating Games, and it keeps Nym especially happy. We didn't keep Izu from breaking out, though. He could have freed himself from that kekkai of mine any time he wanted. I inscribed it with the rule 'Any apparition of Seirei Class or lower cannot pass' when I set it up," he said, taking a breather before returning to his reading, as he wondered if his words may have been lost to the Devil in his company.

It seemed that much to Eira's general happiness, this young man at least was perfectly capable of having the kind of casual interaction with her that she preferred. She remained where she was leaning against him and peeking into his face as he explained that he was fine looking out for her. He mentioned a member of his peerage that was exceedingly happy to look in on them. It was one she remembered being related to the Satan Beelzebub. A chuckle escaped her as she realized that particular girl would likely enjoy proctoring Rating Games as a natural part of who she was. Moving right along, Leishi mentioned that Izuna would have been able to get out of the barrier he'd created at any time, and was content to use terms in his explanation which Eira wasn't familiar with. "Hm? You lost me Leishi... there are some terms in there I am not familiar with..." she said seemingly amused that there were still things about other kinds of beings which she didn't know. "Feel free to share though, I enjoy knowing new things~" she said. Becoming fairly curious about what in his explanation explained that Izuna could have left his barrier whenever he wanted to, she was even willing to put aside her reasoning for coming here, to find this out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast