Eira would be exceedingly attentive as Leishi explained the classifications which Onmyouji had come up with to define Spirits and Youkai alike. The information itself was fascinating, as Eira had only loosely considered that other people had different ways of classifying the powers they'd encountered. What she knew of those sorts of things, she knew only because of her attachment to the Youkai who were part of her Peerage. She gained such knowledge through her Peerage members, though it was generally more specific to the kind of Youkai they were. "Sou ka, but..." she was soon left to pause as he went on to answer the one question she would have had about the explanation. Her eyes widened then as it all came together. According to what Leishi had to say, if Izuna had taken his true form, he would have been able to leave any time he felt like it. "That clears that up. That was a really good explanation. I understand what you mean in theory, but it is exactly for the reason that he could have gotten out as a Daiyoukai, that he was kept in~" she chimed, which was of course the absolute truth. Izuna had no intention of revealing the truest of his form to anyone if he didn't have to, and he had no reason to assume he'd ever have to. Eira wasn't completely sure why he was hiding but if he remained comfortable with his own decision she had no reason to question it. "But I am sure you realized that~" she said as a gentle compliment to Leishi, whom she knew to be Izuna's partner at least in relation to their shared after school activity. "Still, it's interesting to think that even magical humans have their own classifications of other beings. The world is such an interesting place~" Eira mused. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, for the crash course in Shamans~ I didn't mean to interrupt your reading~ I actually only came here looking for Lu-chan~" she said thinking about it more. "Things have been kind of hectic since that Second Rating Game."