It seemed all the condolences and comforting that Eira would receive would be a simple pat on the head. Of course, such a pat went a long way for the betterment of the crimson haired lass' mood. A brief moment of questioning would let her know exactly what Izuna thought... of his soccer team. Such a moment from the boy would lead to a chuckle from this young woman, this lad always knew how to put things in perspective. But soon enough he was flipped upside down and telling Eira what was what, even using her given name, as he was prone to doing when they were alone together and didn't need to keep up the strictest of appearances. She sighed then and nodded. "That is about the gist of it. I feel like Nii-sama was looking out for us, otherwise, that could have been way worse." she said thinking about it from a more mellow perspective after having caused such a massive bit of destruction. As for the matter of whether or not it was wise to organize her pieces in such a way, a huge grin spread across her face. "I don't know if I'd call it wise. My strategy is for the end game, so I figured after choosing a couple of these people, there could be some early game mishaps, particularly after choosing a boy who is all eight pawns," she said. "But, I wouldn't trade any of you guys for the whole world. Luckily enough my own experience isn't counted as much, I only count as one. So depending on who else I chose, I could have a wide variety of things to choose from. Before I knew the second number, I thought it would be just me and you, like old times..." she said with a smirk on her face.

"But, I have to think about this like it's more than just this single victory. I have to consider this game a line drawn in the sand. Who I choose to go up against the other team will be a statement, and our first real show of power since I started gathering a peerage. I have faith in you all, but... I am going to have to see everyone in action before I make up my mind completely," she mentioned basically giving her Queen the layout of the afternoon. "I think it goes without saying everyone is going to be involved with the training. But... I think there is a fair chance we win this... no one is expecting someone to have done what I did."