Roxanna did as Eira said and restored the missing eye of Helga while the little pup watched still chained up. With this done and Izuna proper caught within her grasp Eira had a bit better handle of the situation. "Key." she demanded which made Roxanna look at her with a raised brow. "No more. I'm serious. You don't get to half-ass with me, Roxanna," she said to which Roxanna produced a key which Eira reached out for and took providing it to Izuna without so much as a second thought. "Here. Free her," Eira offered the fox boy softly only letting him go because she heard a voice she couldn't mistake. Takumi entered the room seeming to be very confused about the goings on within and the high amount of tension present. The pup turned to view Takumi sniffing the air and finding him to be a very strange person indeed. She wanted to meet him too, but right now didn't seem like the right moment.

"Ta-ku-mi...." Eira's body lost a bit of the tension it had as well as she laid eyes on this lad and Roxanna took note of her change in disposition. Still she looked at this lad and wondered what kind of individual this was, since he obviously belonged to Eira in some way. "Basically... this is part of a Peerage we're having a Rating Game against later. But before we do that, she is in the middle of asking for help finding her missing Peerage Member... and this... is her taking care of the stipulations to get that help," Eira said calmly. This was likely the most polite way she could have explained the situation possible. Even so there were still glares coming from across the room all aimed at Roxanna, including Youmu who'd yet to speak. "That's the polite abridged version... but it's taking all I have right now..." she said looking towards the now sheepish Roxanna and having the girl's eyes move away from the intensity of her gaze. "So tell me something good... Takumi" Eira asked of Takumi, it was delivered in a way that it could have been taken as an order, but in all actuality, Eira needed a brief distraction as she returned to her throne. A bit of good news so she didn't think about how badly she wished to maim the young woman in front of her, for reasons at this point she felt were justified. All the while Roxanna watched this Peerage's interaction with wide eyes. 'Why?' she questioned only to have the still silent robed young woman finally do something. She set a hand against Roxanna's shoulder and gave her a gentle nudge. "I can fill in the details if you'd prefer..." she offered which made Roxanna look at the lass and then nod. "I can answer all questions then, related to Inuyasha and how he went missing..." offered this particular person who also rubbed Eira the wrong way but for very different reasons. All the while Helga stood staring at her hand with her restored eye as if amazed by it all over again, but the restoration of her depth perception after ten months was a bit jarring.