"But if I let you punch her, I would had to let Maiko punch her, and Izuna set her on fire, and Youmu cut out her eye... and the day would have gotten really complicated~" Eira said, and though her tone was teasing she was quite sure of the nature of the people in her Peerage and knew they all wanted to maim the Phenex heiress. Eira herself wanted to erase the girl from existence, but she'd settle for a different outcome which would be pleasant enough for everyone involved. She needed to make sure that her destruction of Roxanna Phenex, wouldn't end badly for her Peerage and for that to happen they had to show themselves off against a strong set of people and Roxanna had to be shown for what she was. Eira considered all of this, and knew it but there was the matter of Inuyasha's cursed necklace to deal with and he was according to his own words apparently fine with the invasion of his personal space. "Personal choice is important to me... but since you're sure," Eira stepped forward her eyes glowing with crimson magic as she leaned into the lad's neck where she'd place her lips upon the prayer beads and drain the power from them. This was a sensual act, but this was simply Eira's nature most of the time, even so to help out someone like this Inu-youkai she'd could do something so simple. Such a thing would take place over a few moments and stop only when she met the original power placed on them. This power tasted a bit like licorice and though it wasn't her favorite flavor it wasn't horrible, after she was finished she stepped away from the lad the glow of her eyes receding rather easily. "There you go!~ Anything else?" Eira asked as if this was a perfectly normal part of her day.