As this group entered the room, Eira looked completely composed. Her crimson eyes narrowing only upon the last lass to enter the room. The small girl with dog ears and true paws and scruff. She was an adorably cute young girl but the steps she took were markedly small. Her front arms were also held together by heavy chains. Eira took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. Whether or not she was annoyed properly by the greeting she'd received this chained child was something that was going to be a problem for her. Youmu saw this as well, and her eyes narrowed at the sight and moved to the others in the group the woman with the whip met this gaze and Youmu nodded her understanding. She placed a single hand on Eira's shoulder and in so doing, spread a coolness of powers into the lass she hadn't known existed. "That kinda thing is more or less a Scarlet or Crimson Satan deal... I'm based in this high school right now, this building and throne are appropriate cover..." she said to the lass as a greeting. Her words made Roxanna's violet eyes widen quite a bit as the mention of the Crimson Satan seemed to make her eyes excited. A wide grin came to her face as she looked over this group as a whole and took them in.

"I see you've at least been making some additions. After almost a half a century since the Knight even what a cute coll..." she stopped speaking as her eyes moved from Youmu to Maiko to Hiroki to Miyuki and then settled upon Sairevil. His look was one she was familiar with, crimson hair, regal countenance, all of it screamed Sirtreize and she immediately needed to possess him. Her eyes widened and her face flushed. "Give him to me! I want him..." she demanded of Eira. "You don't even know him as a person, nor what piece he is..." she mentioned, managing not to sound to annoyed. "But I want him!" said Roxanna. Her anger radiating off her person enough that the small pup at her side seemed to become innately whiny. Looking at the floor and becoming exceedingly fidgety. Such behavior was viewed by Eira and it made her angry. She could see the small girl shrinking away from her master and knew that she was a target of that girl's anger more often than not. While the robed individual didn't seem to care about this small girl's discomfort, the young woman with the whip placed herself between the pup and their master without so much as a word. Such a thing was also noted by Eira, even as her face managed not to shift. Strangely the faces of the rest of Eira's peerage weren't so stoic. Miyuki looked at this group and wondered how they even existed having only had contact with a couple of peerages. And Maiko was obviously upset but remaining quiet, doing so mostly by leaning her head against Eira's knee.