Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Academy

Roxanna did as Eira said and restored the missing eye of Helga while the little pup watched still chained up. With this done and Izuna proper caught within her grasp Eira had a bit better handle of the situation. "Key." she demanded which made Roxanna look at her with a raised brow. "No more. I'm serious. You don't get to half-ass with me, Roxanna," she said to which Roxanna produced a key which Eira reached out for and took providing it to Izuna without so much as a second thought. "Here. Free her," Eira offered the fox boy softly only letting him go because she heard a voice she couldn't mistake. Takumi entered the room seeming to be very confused about the goings on within and the high amount of tension present. The pup turned to view Takumi sniffing the air and finding him to be a very strange person indeed. She wanted to meet him too, but right now didn't seem like the right moment.

"Ta-ku-mi...." Eira's body lost a bit of the tension it had as well as she laid eyes on this lad and Roxanna took note of her change in disposition. Still she looked at this lad and wondered what kind of individual this was, since he obviously belonged to Eira in some way. "Basically... this is part of a Peerage we're having a Rating Game against later. But before we do that, she is in the middle of asking for help finding her missing Peerage Member... and this... is her taking care of the stipulations to get that help," Eira said calmly. This was likely the most polite way she could have explained the situation possible. Even so there were still glares coming from across the room all aimed at Roxanna, including Youmu who'd yet to speak. "That's the polite abridged version... but it's taking all I have right now..." she said looking towards the now sheepish Roxanna and having the girl's eyes move away from the intensity of her gaze. "So tell me something good... Takumi" Eira asked of Takumi, it was delivered in a way that it could have been taken as an order, but in all actuality, Eira needed a brief distraction as she returned to her throne. A bit of good news so she didn't think about how badly she wished to maim the young woman in front of her, for reasons at this point she felt were justified. All the while Roxanna watched this Peerage's interaction with wide eyes. 'Why?' she questioned only to have the still silent robed young woman finally do something. She set a hand against Roxanna's shoulder and gave her a gentle nudge. "I can fill in the details if you'd prefer..." she offered which made Roxanna look at the lass and then nod. "I can answer all questions then, related to Inuyasha and how he went missing..." offered this particular person who also rubbed Eira the wrong way but for very different reasons. All the while Helga stood staring at her hand with her restored eye as if amazed by it all over again, but the restoration of her depth perception after ten months was a bit jarring.

'Inuyasha... a Devil. That's not possible,' Izuna thought. He knew the Hanyou called Inuyasha, and it was one of few Youkai he never saw becoming a Devil. More importantly, such a Youkai was beneath Roxanna Phenex of all people? This was nearly as bothersome as what was happening to Sköll... yet not quite. Izuna was liable to return to his fit at any given moment, but the sudden offer of a key snapped him out of it before it came. "... Hai," he said, taking the key and immediately making his way toward the chained pup whom he then took a knee before. He was managing to calm himself during his approach, at least externally. "See?" he asked as he began unlocking the bindings on her front paws. "I said you were gonna be fine."

Takumi was able to witness such an exchange while hearing Eira's explanation of these strangers. He could see a bit of the unspoken truth in this simple act of Izuna freeing one of their to-be opponents from chains held by her master, but Eira desired some good news from him, so he moved on rather quickly. With a grin filled with a small amount of cockiness, he pulled from his hind-left pocket a set of twelve contracts that had been signed over the course of this day alone. "Skipping school paid out. Is that good enough news for you?"

Sköll found herself with the Fox Youkai kneeling in front of her again. This time with the key to the chains on her fore paws. This was an item she hadn't seen since she'd been captured and that had been over two years. Her eyes widened as Izuna knelt and undid her bindings, bringing back up the topic that he'd said she would be okay. "Hai! You did! Arigatou Izuna!" the excitable pup mentioned, thanking the fox boy for his kindness and the freedom of her limbs. Still once the chains were actually freed she didn't know what to do with her paws, she separated them but her hands felt less right that way initially than she would have liked. She turned in circles, exposing for a brief moment a still glowing sun like mark on one of her thighs, for only a moment. But in finding no real comfort she put her paws back together soon after. Meanwhile, Roxanna saw all of her control in this situation spiraling down the drain.

As Eira took a seat once more she looked at this group and was infinitely less angry than she had been a few moments prior. Moreover, her request for good news from Takumi ended with the lad handing her a stack of signed contracts which she began thumbing through. "Sugoi! Twelve signed contracts. You did great, that is awesome news~ Ta-ku-mi!~" Eira said throwing her arms open for the lad. All while Roxanna finally snapped back to attention to see this exchange of pleasantries. "TWELVE! IN A DAY?! BAKANA! THAT ISN'T EVEN POSSIBLE!" she seemed to be outraged, while the eyes of the rest of her Peerage members only widened. None of them had ever provided so many in a single go. Eira's own other peerage members were impressed as well. Roxanna saw this, only to calm down a bit. Obviously Eira had herself a nice pup of some sort. A subservient boy who just wanted to please, she could use something like that after the day she was having. Roxanna would immediately make such a demand again. "Give me him then. He's a good boy." Roxanna said to Eira and Eira returned her gaze to this lass with the full force and weight of her power upon her and Roxanna's eyes widened. "He's mine." these two words were so possessive that Maiko and Miyuki had to stifle chuckles as such a call was very normally left up to the individual but after seeing what Roxanna was most wouldn't have gone to her anyways. It seemed Takumi didn't get the same options as the rest of them in this case, but that was expected.

"Hai. It could have been thirteen, but number seven dragged on. I'll tell you about it later if you like," Takumi said. In the midst of the lad moving forward to meet Eira's embrace, his ears were accosted by the outburst and demand of Roxanna. He stopped then, as Eira returned her claim to him with two simple words toward the Phenex Devil. Takumi retained one issue with what was demanded, and another... with something else entirely. As such, he looked toward Roxanna and spoke. "Who even are you?" he asked. For the briefest of moments, one who didn't know better could even assume he was showing some form of interest in Roxanna's desire to have him. Of course, this was far from the case.

Izuna smiled in the wake of Sköll's reaction, only to lose it slightly when he realized how long she must have been chained up this way. After her front was given freedom, she couldn't even manage to keep her arms separated. This was too much. Still, Izuna carried on with intentions of freeing Sköll's legs as well. This was something he was able to accomplish easily enough, but just as the lock opened, he found himself staring at Sköll's thigh in shock, understanding... and disgust. His eyes were wider than they'd ever managed to be, and his pupils had become slits. Just the same, the fangs in his mouth that began elongating earlier were growing more and more to their full length. "Oi..." he started, making a marked effort to choose his next words without flying off the proverbial handle in an instant. "What the hell is this?"

"Hai hai... tell me all about it later~" Eira mused. Still there was the matter of Takumi stopping in his approach to her and turning to ask a question of Roxanna. Who didn't know any better even when given so much to go on by Eira. She introduced herself properly in the hopes of winning over at least one individual in this group as it was obvious everyone else had no tolerance for her. "I'm Roxanna Phenex. Heiress of the Phenex... These three belong to me. You could too... I want you, though your Master isn't to keen on giving you up," she said this as if it was the most normal way to introduce herself. To Eira if this was how she introduced herself to the Inudaiyoukai hanyo she could only imagine why he ran in the first place or what kind of trick was necessary for her to even come across it.

While they had this conversation, Izuna succeeded in freeing the young pup. Sköll looked to where Izuna did on her person and saw the mark he claimed to see and that caused the change in his features and had her eyes widen. This pups again began whining just a little but she couldn't really answer that question. Since the robed woman had said she'd answer all questions she did. She had a very serene look on her face and shrugged. "It's a spell I created called a Will-o-wisp. I applied it to Sköll because I was asked to... I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to remove it. Not that such a thing was ever asked for. Though it only truly hurts her if a specific word is spoken, not by me either," this woman explained as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Eira heard these words from where she was, and this time she knew Izuna would indeed fly off the handle. This mage had all but admitted she'd put a hex on a child simply because she was asked to, and apparently had no qualms about doing so. The innocent representatives from this peerage right now, were a missing Hanyo, a pup and an honorable hell hound. This didn't bode well for anyone keeping their cool. "Mages without morals are annoying, Izuna I know you're upset, but hold it until this part is over. Sköll was it? Come here for a second, let me help you..." she said offering the small pup warm eyes and a smile. Her tail wagged and she looked to all present like she didn't know if it was okay to approach or not.

"Hai," Takumi said in response to Eira, though his attention was now being given to Roxanna as she introduced herself. He looked at her with a raised brow while questioning her every conviction. This entire ordeal was quite random. Surely she couldn't be very set on obtaining him as a member of her peerage after only just meeting him. "And why exactly... do you want me?" he asked, seeming genuinely curious at this point in the discussion.

Izuna's ears were beginning to recede into his head, being made obsolete by the growth of fox ears protruding from beneath his hair. He wasn't transforming as a conscious effort, but the rage building within him was making it happen in a way it hadn't occurred for a very long time. Everything the blonde magician said drove him into new depths of detest, and the words of Eira could hardly calm him. Alas, Sköll's movement toward Eira was halted by Izuna's outstretched hand. "Iie," he said. Izuna then reached out to touch the seal on Sköll's leg, applying his Senjutsu to it in conjunction with a technique he obtained from an old friend and rival. Fire would erupt from the seal without its burning effect, and before receding, it would become blue and cold to the touch. This new form of magic would course through Sköll's body, eventually becoming one with her and removing the seal's necessity. However, Izuna's Senjutsu had a different goal. Perhaps Sköll would eventually discover that the seal used to punish would now be one meant to empower using the body's own latent abilities. He knew what she was. Her name and scent were of the north, and the power he felt when applying his Senjutsu told him more than he needed to know. Perhaps she was being limited actively or subconsciously, or perhaps she was just a half-blood who hadn't developed enough yet... but Izuna knew there was no reason for one such as this to have ever be placed under the control of one bratty Devil with a superiority complex. "Don't tell Leishi," he said, speaking to Eira as he rose without looking toward anyone. "And you... Fennexis. It pisses me off that you think you can even call yourself a fox."

Takumi's response to Eira was noted there was a smile on the crimson haired heiress' face. She looked forward to more stories from Takumi in their furthered bonding experience. The happiness in her, even in this moment were noted by the lasses sitting around her throne all of whom settled in closer as she took her seat. However, as Roxanna watched this, Takumi chose to question her desire to possess him, and she thought it was rather obvious. "I want you because you behave like a pet and work efficiently. And I want a good news bringing proper pet. Plus she has enough people like that..." she said this so plainly that Eira couldn't help but have her eyes widen. She didn't know if she was more surprised that this girl would say such a thing aloud to someone she wanted to come with her, or just disgusted that she saw nothing wrong with only wanting a person for a singular character trait, specifically when she was so bad at reading personalities. Takumi wasn't just generally subservient, he was this way to Eira, but she supposed this lass would find that out on her own in the next passing moments.

Meanwhile the pup, Eira had intended to rid of her curse, didn't need to come to her. What he did made the small pup's eyes widen as she had enough sense to note the change in the curse on her leg to something else entirely. She wagged her tail happily, "Sugoi! Izuna, arigatou..." she said standing up on her hind paws and pressing hers into his chest. Showing off for all to see exactly how small she was compared to the more adult bodies around her. She was a very affectionate little creature and Eira was disgusted by how nice this little pup happened to be, in comparison to her mistress. And Izuna's show of general skill was one that Eira was familiar enough with that she could only nod her head in appreciation. "Hai hai~" she chimed in response, knowing she'd keep what she knew to herself. Izuna's words to Fennexis made the made look at him strangely, that serene smile remained her face as if she didn't understand the animosity. "Oh? Did I do something that upset you? I was simply doing what was asked, the fact that it allowed me to use new magic was simply a bonus. I don't enjoy causing the pup any pain and I don't see why my status as Kitsunetsuki should upset you..." she said with a lack of morality that Eira found outright disgusting.

"... Hmm..." Takumi thought long and hard about what he could say to this woman after hearing why she wished to possess him. It was ludicrous. She considered him someone subservient by nature? That was a pitiful notion. With that clause alone, Takumi understood the type of person Roxanna was. She was exactly what he detested: one who dared assume the worth of others with no solid proof whatsoever. A deep inhale preceded his next statement. "Sou ka. You think you can command me," he said. In his very next breath, Takumi moved at a speed ridiculous enough to seem as if he'd invoked his Knight piece. This movement took him directly to Roxanna's fore, and upon reaching her, his left fist was already drawn back with the intention of rocketing toward her face with great enough strength to threaten the wall behind Roxanna if she were to be struck by it.

Izuna moved away from Sköll, and more importantly away from Fennexis. The latter didn't even seem to be bothered by her own actions, nor did she comprehend why he was upset. She couldn't possibly know that this was the precise reason he was upset... because she didn't understand. "Kitsunetsuki... What a joke," he claimed while moving toward Eira's throne. "Don't worry. You'll understand later."

Eira watched Takumi process the words spoken by Roxanna and knew his reaction would be just as bad if not worse than that of Izuna a bit earlier. She also knew because of her earlier experience with being a target of his outrage, that this version of the lad was very different from his more timid or shy personalities. Still, Eira felt there was a lesson to be learned here and as such she was rather slow with giving a command. "TAKUMI STOP!" that was a direct order with all of the power she'd intended to put into it, and by her own approximation she'd timed it so if it registered it would stop his fist exactly a hair's breadth away from the young woman's face. Worst case scenario she'd be sent flying but since everyone wanted to do exactly this all day, it would hardly be that big a loss. Best case scenario, Eira would get to incidentally show off the difference between them as people. During Takumi's movements alone though the Knight who'd recently had her eye restored had moved to get between Takumi and her mistress yet again putting herself in harms way, which was another expected action by Eira given how this sort of thing generally worked out. That being said, she hadn't expected his snap and simply wouldn't make it in time.

Beyond whatever happened before, whether Takumi's fist made contact with the face of Roxanna or nothing, Izuna had gone back to Eira's throne with only a few parting words spared to Fennexis. "Oh? That does sound threatening..." she said this with that same smile on her face, like she just didn't register this lad as more or less of a threat than anyone else in the room. Only to have her eyes widen when she turned to note the newest member of Eira's peerage directly in front of her own mistress.

Takumi's fist tore through the air. One strike. He needed a single strike against this female Devil to determine her place in the world against where she seemed to think she belonged. Alas, it was not to be. Eira's order did indeed see a halt to his fist, and yet when he looked into the eyes of Roxanna, his own eyes had an absence of the glow they typically had when he accepted these orders. His fist stopped just before reaching Roxanna's face nonetheless, yet the power behind the intended punch produced a gust which would blow past her face. When this happened, the sound of a picture frame hitting the floor would be heard behind Roxanna. It was shattered, but that was the case before it fell.

Takumi wasn't the only person in this spot. In the time it took him to reach Roxanna, Izuna's hand was as close to Takumi's neck as the latter's fist was to Roxanna's face. Izuna had become cloaked in his Touki, and had every intention of stopping the lad whether he took the order or not. At Takumi's hind left was also Sairevil, who'd been reaching out for the Red Dragon's shoulder, also in a seemingly unnecessary attempt to halt his movements. Hiroki was the only male in the room who hadn't moved, but from where he stood already, he appeared to be prepared to cast some form of spell at any given moment.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast