The introduction offered by Eira seemed to ring a bell with the young lad. After a few seconds he mentioned her status as one of the idols of the school, which made a large smile appear on her face. She was quite confused as to why he hadn't recognized her on sight, and was beginning to think he just didn't find her attractive. Such a thought had left a bit of a sting in the young woman's chest for an unknown reason, even so, she found herself chuckling just a bit. "Ah, so you do know who I am... that's a relief I was a bit worried," she chimed a small smirk appearing on her otherwise stoic face. Still her eyes held a great deal of compassion as the young boy before her seemed to be processing many thoughts. He did however seem to be very forgiving and accepting of his new position, even going so far as to question what piece he was in her chess collection.

She gave a small shake of her head while placing a hand on her left hip. "Iie, nothing like that. For reference sake, I am the King of my chess pieces... and you are my pawn," she said offering him a smile. "But don't let that worry you either... pawns have the greatest potential, they can be anything. And you're particularly special in that regard... not that it really matters right now," she said seeming to think the better of revealing unnecessary information to this lad. "Just know that I've placed my utmost faith in you, even doing so selfish a thing..." she said. Though he was accepting of his situation, she'd done something she'd considered a slight against him, thinking this way, she'd try her best to make it up to him. "Gambatte ne," she said encouragingly. "Now... we have to do something about your bullies. I obviously can't allow you to have any more death experiences," she finished her speech and left the boy to dress himself. He was in the nurses office of the old school house, within the Occult Research Club's Domain, as such he was free to do what he wished here. While, Eira went towards their common area to have a sit down with his bullies to make sure such a thing never happened again. When Takumi's bullies awakened they would be sitting on the floor before a high backed throne where the young woman known as Eira Gremory would be seated, legs crossed at the knees, hands clasped together in her lap with impeccable posture.