Currently the only person missing from the gathering was Maiko the rook of the group. And Eira looked at the entirety of the group, and smiled at them because what she needed to be right now was steady. How she chose to phrase her next few words would be really important. "Of course, we're waiting on Maiko~" she said with a chuckle. "Also if you want to be acknowledged Izuna, you should probably say something every once in a while, and you know be visible," she said after this she heard the call.... "BUCHOOOOU!~" and from the distance sprang Maiko who seemed content to come to a skidding halt before the throne head bowed. "Really? I'm late... gomen," managed the girl out of breath. A chuckle came from Eira. "Good afternoon, Maiko... nice to see you so spirited," she said as the girl pulled herself to the side and Eira began the speech about their current afternoon.

"Alright, I'm sorry I had you all skip your afternoon activities, but... I was informed our first Official Rating Game, since I've acquired at least one of every piece is taking place tomorrow afternoon," she said to the surprise of all the female members in this group. Eira would continue though so as not to make it any more stressful. "Don't worry though, it's a Dice Figure game, so all of us won't be participating. I've spent the morning figuring out training camps for all of us, to help push us along and see what our skills are like, before I decide the final team for the game," she said still Miyuki seemed confused and chose to ask a question which she was sure she wasn't the only one who didn't know the answer to. "What's a Dice Figure Game, and why don't we all have to participate?"