All the tension in the room rested upon this singular moment. Roxanna's eyes were wide, she hadn't expected to be attacked in such a way. She had no way of defending herself in this moment and even her Knight hadn't managed to reach her in time. But strangely it wasn't her own people who would have saved her in this moment, but the rest of the males in Eira's Peerage and Eira herself who aimed to stop the commotion in a single moment. "Why?" this was all Roxanna said as she flinched hearing the glass shatter behind her person. Eira continued to sit her legs still crossed in front of her, hands clasped in her lap, a single sigh rolling out of her mouth. "Because when you give others free will, they do what they think is right. Not just want you want..." Eira said calmly. "That includes keeping the peace and protecting someone who's already managed to hinder the people that should be helping her. While simultaneously keeping their friend out of trouble..." the heiress of the Gremory knew that her males had moved on their own and didn't care what they did. Though she knew that most everyone in the room wanted to punch this particular girl in the face at least once, there were still greater things at play here than the singular selfish desire. Because of that her face didn't meet the fist of the Red Dragon Emperor. "It should go without saying that Takumi didn't actually take my order, I would have felt that. So do us all a favor and get to the point... I don't want the Inu-hanyo out alone for any longer than he has to be," Eira mentioned.

These words brought curiosity to the face of Fennexis who was very interested in Eira's nature that the crimson haired lass still intended to help even though Roxanna had managed to cause her so much trouble in the last few minutes. "Oh? You actually plan to help even knowing what kind of person she is likely going to be if you manage to return him? I don't understand..." Fennexis said but that only made Eira sigh more. Instead of allowing Eira to speak on it Roxanna began to properly explain the situation around the missing hanyo. "Like almost two years ago, I heard about a strong Inuyoukai and I wanted him so I went to Kyoto to pick him up. He didn't want to come along so I tricked him into taking a reincarnation. It took a bit of doing but like I said they usually settle in. A while after that I heard about this independent avatar thing it was supposed to be a great wolf so I was going to use something and try to get that too. But when I brought Inuyasha and a small group out here he... fled. I tried to call him back but he resisted... that was 10 months ago. I had Fennexis track him so we know where he is... but every time one of us gets close to him he leaves again," Roxanna said looking at the floor still. Fennexis would speak up at this time. "The candle on the end of this staff says he's within this town... so we know he's here. But... he's still an Inu-youkai he can smell us coming. We'd rather him not get too far away. Besides that, it was mentioned that Eira Gremory is known for being able to tame strays and get them to return to their masters..." The whole of Roxanna's explanation made Eira livid. Of course, she'd tricked the Inu-youkai. She could only imagine how considering the chained pup of unknown origin. Beyond all this the idea that they'd come to her because they'd heard she could tame strays was almost dumbfounding.