Eira squeezed this fox boy and waited for him to name the price of her recent offense against him. Strangely, though she left open the offer he decided after a sigh that all he wanted was for her not to do this again. Though she'd been speaking into his chest by the time his hand met the top of her head she looked up in surprise at him. Her eyes widened just a tad as she appreciated him more than she'd thought possible in this moment. She withdrew her hand from near his face and wrapped it back around him instead. "I mean you could have held out a little. It might have gotten you a home cooked meal or a nice pastry or something..." she teased before looking up again. "It's a deal though..." she mused as he held her like this floating around her office. She couldn't remember the last time they'd done this, but somehow it felt both nostalgic and new. Since they were like this she supposed she also owed him a bit of an explanation about her actual bad mood of, apparently, the previous week. "I think I over did it with Takumi when I gave him his marks. I thought he wouldn't be affected by me, no one else really is... but I'm pretty sure he was, and I felt really conflicted about it because he ran from me afterwards. My feelings might be a bit too easily hurt when I think about it like that..." she said these words again thinking about the vampire she'd met. Something about the way he'd spoken to her really jabbed her even after he'd left.