Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Academy

Youmu's words had a great deal of power within them, especially for the sorts of people she was now surrounded by. Takumi was the one to experience this currently and went on to thank Youmu and state that he'd try his best with the information he was given. "Hai," she said offering a gentle nod of her head. This boy was quite strange to her, but she became curious about what he'd do now with his new lease on life. "It's what I am here for..." she said, her simple way of making an offer to the boy if he wished to talk or ask more questions at any point in time. Otherwise, she'd stand carrying the tea cup she'd been drinking from only to open the door to the room and exit with a gentle wave over her shoulder dismissing the lad. She felt she'd given him more than enough of a pep talk that he could do whatever else he wanted, including leave if he so wished.

Takumi nodded, then bowed toward the Devil who'd been teaching him for the duration of his time here today. Though she left, her message stayed with him. There was only one thing worth doing at this point. If he was to truly make this alteration and find his resolve once and for all, he knew where he would have to go next. It would be difficult - incredibly so. However, it had to be done. The one thing Takumi had to do was confront his parents, which he couldn't bring himself to do when he was being transferred to a new school. This would only be a first step, but it was crucial nonetheless. He had to do this now, or risk missing the opportunity again. Shortly after Youmu left the room, Takumi followed. He didn't stop moving until he was out of the peerage's meeting room, then out of the building and school grounds entirely.

Spoiler:

Maiko had sat down to a breakfast with Takumi surprised by his cooking skills. She was also surprised to find the lad sharing information about his family and apparently how he ended up with the skills necessary to cook an American Breakfast. Whatever the case, she very much enjoyed the meal and as they walked to school she commented on it. "Seriously though, breakfast was awesome!~ I feel like I could kick all the ass today," she said walking with the lad like she was completely relaxed about the situation. She was quite used to arriving at school with others and a large or small group of people was fine with her. In this case, having spent the night keeping Takumi company. Still she was now aptly prepared for the day. She was excited for what the day would bring, and happy about the present state of her friend's attitude and she could wait for the school day to pass so she could get to the fun part of the day, club activities and the like.

On their way to school, Takumi was once again hearing a comment about the breakfast he'd prepared as thanks for Maiko. When she spoke of this, his gaze traveled in her direction, carrying neither a positive nor a negative aura about it. "Arigatou, but... you don't have to--" Suddenly, a larger male student was standing before the two. Their travels had led them onto school grounds, and this particular 3rd year student was one of many boys who had a bone to pick with Takumi. "Oi oi oi!" he called out. Takumi, unlike in previous instances, immediately cut his eyes toward this male, brows furrowing as he did so.

Takumi had been walking quite casually alongside Maiko up to this point, even having his left hand in his pocket while his right hand slung his back over his shoulder. With the appearance of this other boy, he was picked up by his shirt to be brought to the other lad's eye level. "How many times do you have to be taught a lesson, Yasukawa!? Cute girls ain't for you!" As these words were almost spat in his face, Takumi was having a very different reaction to what was previously seen. He seemed to be growing more annoyed by the moment, and that feeling evolved into something much greater at the bully's last statement. "Oi..." he said calmly, though the other boy continued spouting his own words. "You're trying to poison Matsui with your worthless stench now? You'll probably like her a lot, since she probably beats the shit outta ya'! Hey... by that logic, you and I are about to be best friends, ain't we?"

Whatever Takumi had been about to say it was soon interrupted by a large male who had a bone to pick with him. Maiko watched as Takumi was lifted off the ground and her left brow twitched as her name was brought into this conversation for absolutely no reason. If this was the kind of bullying that Takumi dealt with, she could completely understand why the lad had so many problems. "First, I associate with who I want to, don't defend my fucking honor, I got it. And second don't you have a girlfriend... like fuck off already," she said to the man only to have a girl show up and begin speaking to her. This one was a blonde third year student of the female variety. She had on a metric ton of make-up and her voice was high-pitched and annoying to the raven haired lass instantly. "Oi, my boyfriend sticks up for you and you say something like that to him? Who do you think you are? He's paying attention to you and not me..." she said stepping up to Maiko as if she had no fear in her soul. "Check your fucking boyfriend you psycho, or I will and you too." Maiko said. Though she tended to hate fighting women because they were soft and didn't take much to knock out, she would still knock this girl out just to make her stop talking, her fist cliched as she waited to see what would happen next.

When the bully's apparent girlfriend got involved with this little scene, things only became more annoying. Not only had Maiko already been dragged in by - and forced to deal with - both of these people, but the boy holding up Takumi was further enraged. "Look what you made happen now, Yasukawa! Guess we've gotta have a real friendly chat now!" he exclaimed. Takumi's initial response was only a blank stare at this large lad, as if he was piecing something together that he hadn't previously been exposed to. "Sou ka. This is how it's been the whole time at this school." When these words were spoken aloud, Takumi's current bully became confused, and more furious. "Oi, what the fuck are you eve-"

Yet another sentence went unfinished. At a moment's notice, Takumi's left fist had emerged from his pocket, swiftly finding its new home in the mouth of the bully. This knocked the 3rd year student back, forcing him to release Takumi, who landed on his feet with his left fist still at the ready. "Suman. I'm done dealing with the judgement of people who don't mean shit," he said in the same calm tone he had this entire time.

Maiko was already fully annoyed and she sighed at this entire situation. She was always brought into couples problems by couples who apparently didn't know how to couple. She'd never even been involved with anyone romantically but because everyone was so content to judge her based on her appearance she was always forced to defend herself from people. "What he made happen? Check your woman... really what the hell is wrong with you people?" Maiko asked this because it was obvious to her that these people were way too invested in the lives of people when they could live and let live. "Don't tell him what to do, your problem is with me!" claimed his girlfriend as she reached forward to push the girl in typical fashion. But, Maiko was too solid in her stance to move. "Okay." This was the only word to escape Maiko's mouth before she aimed a swift and concise punch at the stomach of the female victim. If she was hit the girl would immediately fall to her knees completely winded from the effect. In fact, her stomach was to tight she couldn't breathe in and passed out within a couple of seconds. Afterwards, Maiko returned her hands to her hips and watched the aftermath of Takumi's first hit with wide eyes.

The boy who was so content to bother Takumi was on the ground before he knew better. When he finally got up, Maiko had already handled her end of the situation. "Urgh! Waht da fuhck..." he mumbled during his rise, in which he cupped his left hand over a bloody mouth which certainly had several broken and/or missing teeth. Takumi continued to set his crimson gaze on this boy, extending the forefinger from his left fist and using it to beckon the aggressor of this situation toward himself. Anger filled the boy once again, causing him to move his hand away from his mouth and charge Takumi. All the while, Takumi's gaze was unwavering. Never bothering to use his right hand, he clenched his left fist again and crouched ever so slightly. His right foot slid back to angle his body properly while his left fist targeted the bully's body in a series of three jabs aimed at his face, then chest, then abdomen. This jarred Takumi's target, winded him, and made him hunch over in quick succession before Takumi delivered a casual, yet mighty uppercut to his chin while turning away from him. The annoying male rose several feet into the air before landing on his back, very unconscious with numerous new health issues to worry about whenever he managed to get up again. "Tch! Same old story," he said while walking away and looking at his left hand. At this point, Takumi came to realize that learning about his Sacred Gear could officially keep him from accidentally beating someone into a near-death state. If he eventually did it on purpose though, that would be another story entirely...

This beating was handed down by both Takumi and Maiko without any hesitation and it took only a very short while. Maiko got to watch the next leg of Takumi's fight and found the lad, controlling himself and not using his Sacred Gear in the same way she hadn't bothered gearing up for the fight. "Yo! That was pretty bad ass. You really are a bit of a deli...." whatever Maiko had been about to say, was soon halted by the voice of a stern looking male teacher with glasses and a square face. "Matsui! Yasukawa!" this voice came and it made Maiko cringe and utter under her breath. "Ah shit. They never see the start though..." she muttered to herself. Still with both of them handling their prospective fights with ease, Maiko had no problem taking this particular punishment this day. "I know, I know... to the office. They started it though..." she muttered motioning for Takumi to come along as well because it was far better than anything bad happening at this moment. While this block faced teacher and another blonde haired young male teacher picked up the fallen peole to carry them off to the nurses office. Whispers would soon be spread among the student body about the tag-team beat down that Maiko and Takumi had handed down before the school day even properly started.

Before Maiko managed to finish what she was trying to tell Takumi, both of them had their attention grabbed by another male voice. This time, it was the voice of a teacher who'd seen what they did to these other students. Takumi hadn't heard his name spoken in such a way for quite some time now, but he knew well what this meant. As such, he walked alongside Maiko to the principal's office, where he supposed he would be awaiting whatever punishment they managed to come up with for this event. To the blonde teacher being left behind to pick up the fallen students though, he had a few parting words. "You should call that one an ambulance. His teeth are shattered, and his sternum's probably cracked."

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast