Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Academy

The approach of Revil was one which Eira knew well at this point. The lad seemed to be really ambitious about being the first to arrive aside from Eira herself. Of course, by the time he actually would have reached the meeting room, he was falling towards the ground having caught an invisble karate-chop to the back of the head. Eira's eyes never left the outside, she was watching for something specific. "Izuna, stop being mean to my Revil!~" Eira managed as she continued to look out. "Ohayou Revil... gambatte!~" she encouraged the lad to keep trying at winning before being responding to Hiroki. "Ohayou, Hiro~" she said to that lad. Meanwhile, Youmu appeared from the floor below taking her usual spot on the left hand side of Eira's throne. "Buchou... it's nice to see you," Youmu managed as she pushed her white locks out of her face and managed to look bored but with a bit of fire in her eyes. "Ohayou, Youmu~" Eira greeted her as well, though she still hadn't moved away from the spot she was looking out of just yet. "Miyu-chan is running a bit late," mentioned Youmu but that was just the same general scouting like information she always gave.

"Chikushou!" Sairevil exclaimed. One day, he would have that divine moment in which he arrived before everyone else. On that day, he would be sitting in wait to greet the others, but his fan-girls did not want to allow this at all. At this point, he wasn't even sure how Izuna managed to always be here first. It was as if the fox Youkai didn't even attend classes or anything else of the sort.

Izuna floated around the room like always, shrugging off Eira demand him to stop being mean to Sairevil. "What? It's friendly competition. Loser gets hit!" he said with a cheeky grin. As Sairevil pulled himself from the ground, the crimson-haired lad scoffed. "When I win... I'm hitting you hard enough to make up for every loss!" he said in an interesting moment of masculine aggression between comrades.

During this exchange, another individual entered the room through the broken door. He had the look of Takumi, albeit an inch or two shorter. His hair was also longer and textured more like the hair of Eira, and his eyes were neither color belonging to Takumi. Measured steps were taken into the club room before he announced himself with a soft greeting. "Ano. Ohayou... gozaimasu," he said, immediately drawing the attention and surprise of every male in the room. Izuna in particular was baffled, and the first to speak as a result. "... Fuck's goin' on here!?"

The amount of male competition taking place with the addition of Sairevil was nothing short of amazing. Eira didn't even really seem to mind it as long as everything was in good fun. Eira continued watching out of her window, even knowing the most likely scenario she couldn't help but wait as long as possible. 'I know you probably got detention, but I need to see you...' she thought to herself. But soon her attention would be drawn away from the window if for no other reason than because of the arrival of another individual of the male persuasion. This one wasn't technically a member of her Peerage nor really a member of this club, but she couldn't really turn him away either. She looked towards those vacant eyes and smiled brightly at him. Of course, the shock of the room was more than palpable.

In addition to Izuna's questioning, Youmu was staring like an alien had walked into the room. Any who looked at this lad could see Takumi's influence on his physical person, but the qualities of him that were like Eira were also astonishing. Beyond all of this there was the phantasmal gleam which came to Youmu's eye as she stared at this lad and her eyes widened as much as they were able to. She was literally shocked by what she'd just seen in the form of spiritual presence. "Eir, what did you do?" came the secondary question with Youmu suddenly on edge. All of this shock made Eira laugh just a little. "Ufufufu~ Yare yare, with reactions like those I am quite surprised at you two..." she said with a smile. "To answer your question Izuna, I am not totally sure. And as for what I did Youmu, nothing really... I don't really know. He is partly the broken part of Takumi and partly something else entirely. He's also very young and impressionable and is just trying to live his own life. Be nice to him..." she said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. Strangely, Eira wasn't simply being coy by saying these things, she still didn't really know what Shouki was or how he existed, just that he met the qualifications of being a combination of her and Takumi and as such got them released from their house. "Okaerinasai Shouki~ I'm surprised you'd come here, but I'm happy to see you. Did you enjoy your first day of school?" she asked of the lad as she opened her arms to him to welcome him properly for the first time, something he hadn't previously gotten to enjoy.

The boy named Shouki took immediate note of the surprise surrounding his appearance. He had expected a strange sort of reaction, but not quite this. "... Shouki desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu," he said timidly, as if he didn't know these people at all despite having clear memories of them. With that, he moved toward Eira and took her in his grasp. "Ohayou! It was alright. I watched Tou-san get into a fight with a bunch of guys," he said.

In having this lad walk past him, Izuna stared with slowly widening eyes. This young man's energy was not only that of the other Takumi. No, there was a distinct trace of the kind of energy he'd become very familiar with over many decades. What's more, there was a certain mass to it that Izuna couldn't comprehend until he remembered another key piece of information. Not even 24 hours before this moment, he'd felt something strange within himself - some surge of power he couldn't explain. It was massive, and now that he thought about it properly, he realized Eira could have been the only explanation. Now, looking at this child who bore such a strong physical resemblance to Takumi, and a slight physical and strong metaphysical resemblance to Eira...

"Baka... na..." he mumbled. The Queen's eyes traveled to Youmu, certain that she would share his train of thought, before he looked to Eira again. "Oi... what the hell is that?" he asked. In doing so, he was not very specific about what he meant. However, his eyes were locked onto Eira's left hand specifically.

If nothing made it more than obvious that this lad was also different from the original Takumi it was watching him go to Eira's outstretched arm as if he was happy to be there. Youmu was still looking and she hadn't said anything else after Eira's explanation. Eira's attention though was brought to Shouki as she wrapped her arms around the lad and heard that he'd seen, whoever he'd been referring to as 'Tou-san' get into a fight. A sigh escaped Eira at this, but at least it explained a lot. "Sou ka, he really did get detention again... I guess I should have expected that," she said as she bit her lip, not even having the presence of mind to correct the lad about using parental references. "Shouki is fresh on. He knows who you all are, but he's just experiencing you for himself the first time. Make good impressions~" she mused wanting all of her friends to get along with what was logically her child.

Regardless knowing this Eira would eventually release the lad and go take her spot at her throne seated calmly with her hands in her lap. While Youmu continued to stare at the lad unabashedly. She too had felt a surge of power the previous day and assumed some sort of massive feeding had taken place, but perhaps something even greater than what they'd assumed had happened. By the time Izuna looked at her she'd looked at him and nodded her affirmation. The strangeness of the day would only continue as Izuna's eyes caught sight of the immaculate ring on the finger of Eira. Not living with her Peerage members had apparently made them all super observant. "Hm? What's what...I-zu-na?~" Eira asked aloud, the vagueness of his statements too much for the lass who was now looking towards the door waiting for the others. Strangely, Youmu's eyes would follow Izuna's and Eira's hand while staring at this impressive ring on her left ring finger. "What is this?" she asked her eyes transfixed on the stones before she looked Eira in the eye. And the leader to her credit managed to look properly shocked. It was rather obvious what this was, but it wasn't obvious at all to everyone what it meant. This was a bit distressing to Eira because she was under the impression her Peerage had known what was going on with her when she and Takumi were sent away. "It's an engagement ring. I'm engaged..." she said that much was likely obvious at least to those who'd been looking at it. Youmu had no problem with Eira being engaged if it was what she wanted, but this ring on her finger and the smile on her face were stunning. All while this was happening Miyuki and Maiko both stumbled in late for about the same reason. "Sorry tutoring...." said Miyuki which was followed up by Maiko. "Tutor!" she claimed with a huge grin. Of course, the intensity of this room gave even Maiko pause as she looked at the whole of it as if confused. "What the hell is going on in here?!"

With Eira taking a seat on her throne, Shouki seated himself on the floor where he'd just been standing. Him being the only one privy to the engagement between his parents left him unconcerned in the face of everyone else's obvious shock. Izuna didn't have to point out what he was talking about; Youmu did so instead. What Eira had to say about this ring on her finger was something everyone was likely already thinking, but thinking it and hearing it directly from the woman's mouth were two completely different things. There was a strange reaction to come. Sairevil at least knew the specifics of Eira and Takumi being locked together in the family's estate here in Kuoh Town, so he had many expectations and smiled upon hearing the end result. Hiroki and Izuna both nearly had their eyes protrude from their sockets though. Of the latter two, Izuna seemed the most outright surprised, but he and Hiroki were in unison. "You..." "... got..."

Miyuki and Maiko entered in the midst of this massive moment. Though they did so with their excuses for why they were late, they garnered little attention. One person to speak to these two was Sairevil, who continued looking toward Eira with a grin of anticipation for what he felt coming from the other males. "Ohayou!" he said just before Izuna and Hiroki both exploded with the end of their collective query. "ENGAGED!?"

Eira found herself in the middle of a surprising moment in her own Peerage. Both Hiroki and Izuna seemed to be completely at a loss about the situation which had her locked away from them for an extended period of time. The only who seemed to not be surprised at all was Sairevil which made Eira wonder exactly what her brother had told her Peerage before sending them away. The two young women who'd entered had both been greeted by Sairevil and both opened their mouths to greet him back only to get shouted over by the fox-healer combination. The word engaged stuck out to both Maiko and Miyuki who drew in a bit closer to look at the ring on Eira's finger. "Well shit, that ring is fucking intense... how the hell..." she started before Eira shushed her for all the swearing that would come. "Eira-nee is getting married. And you seem happy about it this time... that's great!" Miyuki chimed seeming to have no problem with this at all regardless of the situation. Still there was the matter of the small boy sitting at Eira's feet who also seemed less than surprised by anything. Miyuki would greet him as well, having already seen him today. "Yasukawa-kun, ohayou... I didn't know you'd join this club too... but you know it isn't really a normal place," Miyuki said also sitting at Eira's feet but on the other side.

"Yasukawa?!" this question from Maiko brought her eyes from the giant rock collection on Eira's finger down to her side. Maiko like Izuna and Youmu had some level of spiritual awareness, more so than most people considering she had to be in contact with fairies to make her shield work and right at the moment she was looking at a kid with Takumi's face and hair color, Eira's hair texture and power feeling and immediately became very confused. "What the actual fuck though? I..." Maiko's words stopped in this moment as Eira pressed a finger to her lips and gently shushed her. "Yare yare... you guys are all way more excitable than I remember. Yes, I'm engaged. Maiko, don't be scary with him. It's his first time meeting you..." she said in a manner most teasing but she still maintained a fairly large smile on her face. "Revil, you seem less than surprised. I take it you are the only one who got enough details not to be completely freaked out?" she asked of him. Youmu was silent but her eyes were so wide it looked as if the half-phantom was trying to leave her own body to make sense of everything happening here.

"Ohayou, Ryuume-san," Shouki said to Miyuki, whom he'd shared at least a few words and interactions with earlier in the day. Upon looking at Maiko, he remembered her only from the memories rooted into his soul. She questioned his name, and all he could do in response was confirm it. "Hai. Shouki desu," he stated.

Meanwhile, Izuna and Hiroki had taken to facing one another with their bottom jaws hanging as if hindered by a massive weight. In facing each other, both pointed toward Eira with whatever hand was on the side opposing her, as their trembling heads turned inward to look upon her again. "Buchou's engaged," said Hiroki. "Y-yeah... and there's a smaller Dragon now..." Izuna replied. Together, they came to a certain conclusion. There was only one thing these random occurrences could mean while both being connected enough to make sense as more than a coincidence. "Yasukawa..."

Sairevil did indeed have much more information than the others. He'd actually been in contact with his father during the time in which Eira and Takumi were sealed in a house together, and again when the Satan was informed of their strange child. The earlier shock he shared with the others was simply done to avoid having the matter brought up so soon. "I was visited a couple of times over the past few days. I know about everything. Congratulations to all of you!"

Miyuki smiled at the lad on the other side of Eira's legs. She'd gotten to know him briefly today and he seemed likeable enough. If he was in someway connected to her Master and her senpai then he was alright by her. Maiko on the other hand had a bit of a longer look at the lad and sighed after being lightly chastised. "I know, I know... but you could have warned us," she said standing before the lad. "Matsui Maiko, nice to meet ya, Yasukawa," she offered the lad a fist bump as she would have anyone new she came across, such was her way.

The antics of Hiroki and Izuna didn't go unnoticed by Eira. She watched this theatrical display as the pair of them put together what this child at her feet had to be in relation to her and Takumi and even still seemed to be utterly surprised by the fact that she was engaged. If anything Eira felt Izuna being so surprised was a bit much considering he'd actually talked to her the day before and she'd told him what she'd thought about Takumi. Still it all seemed good spirited and as such she couldn't help but chuckle it all away. "Ufufufufu~ That took you guys long enough. I meant to say, we're saying he's Takumi's younger brother for obvious reasons... and he's just trying to have fun. He wants to do stuff and he's really sweet," she said of her son without hesitation in a manner she'd once spoken about everyone here to everyone else here. "And that's cool. I am glad someone was kept informed. Arigatou na~" Eira said. Youmu was still quiet having had her mind blaze a bit too brightly for the first time in her life. She didn't display emotions or anything of the sort, but all of this information was just too much. By her own count presently there was a teenaged Incubus/Dragon child, an engagement, and their fully blooded Succubus master. After a moment her hand made contact with Eira's shoulder and she sighed. "Don't tease us right now... I didn't know it was possible for me to feel legitimately surprised and I am..." she said. "Though I'm glad for you both, Eir." she finished before averting her gaze to the lad on the floor. "Nice to meet you, Shou-kun," she offered the lad with that same impassive face she gave everyone that managed to somehow have warmth behind those ice blue eyes.

"Hai!" Shouki said as Maiko greeted him at last. He raised his own fist to have their knuckles meet, knowing well that this was something often offered by the girl. As the skin of his fingers touched the skin of hers though, something strange happened. Shouki's eyes flashed orange for the briefest of moments. He'd triggered a memory from the last time his past self saw this girl, and because of it, he felt the need to speak further. "Sumimasen. That was my fault," he said. Following this, he returned to his normal state and looked toward Youmu with a grin. "Hai! Yoroshiku!"

So, Shouki was to be played off as the younger brother of Takumi. Izuna wasn't actually so bothered by any of this, but the surprise of Eira and Takumi actually making a connection of any sort so randomly was absolutely mind-boggling. "Well... cool, but you're not gonna try to make me Maid of Honor or anything, right? Queen is bad enough, I'm only taking Best Man!" Izuna stated. Hiroki did nothing but chuckle at this when he let the shock wear off a bit, choosing to properly address Shouki. "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Yasukawa-kun."

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast