Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Academy

"Aww look what you've done Youmu!" said Eira in mock surprise as Izuna disappeared from sight. This tended to happen when he got into a huff, but Eira and Youmu both knew better than to assume he'd left because of this. "Now you're going to have to talk to him so he'll come back out," she said scoffing as she continued to sit with the most upright of postures. "Oh come on, Izu-kun, I am sure everyone thinks you're plenty manly," said Youmu who didn't quite believe it enough herself. She didn't see what the big deal was, being a pretty boy, was way better than being a manly woman.

In the meantime Takumi was being addressed by Miyuki and seemed to be stunned by the fact that she'd called him senpai. But it only made sense to her to do so, she addressed everyone in such a way, they were all older than her and she was nothing if not respectful. But before she could get any further into this discussion with the young man he'd reached out for her hand, and before it could be taken, she was pushed into him by a yet invisible Izuna. "Ooof," she mentioned as she found herself colliding with Takumi and given their placement his hand would likely make contact with her chest as they met each other in such a strange way. "Eh, Izuna, don't push Miyuki, and what are you talking about?" asked Eira who watched this entire event unfold with wide eyes and the slightest hints of jealousy in her heart. After all, she'd been asked by this young man to put her clothes back on, for him to now have a hand full of someone else's boob seemed a bit outlandish. "Gomennasai, Taku-senpai."

As Miyuki fell forward due to his shove, Izuna pointed at the pair of her and Takumi. This moment was one to be remembered, and everything surrounding it seemed to be moving in slow motion as Izuna made his grand reveal of what he'd discovered. This, of course, was for the clarification of Eira, who'd inquired as to what he was speaking of. "Lucky Pervert!" he said, becoming visible in that very moment as Miyuki's body slammed into Takumi's, forcing the press of her bosom onto the lad's outstretched hand. Takumi hadn't expected such a turn of events at all; it was his assumption that he would be reaching out for a normal handshake. The universe didn't agree. Once again, Takumi found himself in a precarious predicament, as the sudden weight of Miyuki took him by storm, causing him to fall back with a hand accidentally cupping the girl's breast. "Nani!?" he exclaimed. Takumi was quick to realize what was happening, but there was nary a thing he could immediately do about it. All he could do right away was address the purposeless apology of the raven-haired lass. "Iia iia... don't apologize, but could you maybe move back a bit?"

Seeing this scene play out before her let Eira know what her companion meant about the lad. It also made her a tad bit jealous, which wouldn't come off as exceedingly obvious, expect that her arms finally moved from being clasped in front of her, to being crossed under that massive chest of hers. Her eyes closed and she didn't seem to have much else to say about the entire matter. "Sure he's lucky, given there are always people like you around to instigate Izuna," she questioned as if she was detached from the situation, knowing she had absolutely no reason to actually be mad about anything. Especially knowing that this lad apparently just had this sort of luck to begin with, at least according to her familiar. "You should apologize to Miyuki as well..." she said.

The girl known as Miyuki had already apologized to Takumi, and upon looking down noticed that her chest was pressed against his hand. Her eyes widened and her face immediately blushed the hardest it was possible. Strangely enough, instead of her face being red, it seemed to turn a shade of blue as she backed away to escape seeming to need to flee this situation. "Izu-senpai is a meanie!" she managed as she scurried off. She seemed fine with the fact that her apology wasn't needed but was embarrassed just the same. But such was to be expected of a girl so young. Meanwhile, the white haired lass on the arm of her chair looked to the side to note the change in the President's posture and raised a brow, but surprisingly enough chose to remain quiet on this matter. As for the lucky perverted nature of their newest family member, she supposed time would tell. "Lucky perverts are targets of people who aren't lucky. If it's the case that he is such, he should probably be taught how to fight as quickly as possible, assuming he doesn't already know how..." she said of the young man, but such was the nature of her knight.

Izuna looked upon his successful work with a high and mighty demeanor filling his person. This was certainly the crowning achievement of his day thus far. It wasn't until he was instructed to apologize to the youngest of them that the wide grin on his face vanished. "Ugh! That doesn't sound fun at all..." he said. In a matter of moments, Miyuki also had something to say regarding the brown-haired male; he somehow didn't believe he owed an apology of any sort afterwards. "I'm not sorry. Apparently, I'm a meanie. Besides, it was probably gonna happen whether I did anything or not. Lu~cky~ Per~vert~♪" he sang.

Takumi, in the meantime, had a front-row view of the unusual blue hue filling Miyuki's face. Even as strange as this was, he'd gotten used to this sort of situation over the past few years. He winced preemptively, bringing his right eye to a full close. The unexpected came afterwards. Usually, even if it was the fault of someone else, Takumi received whatever backlash was to come for how he was positioned in these moments. He was surprised to hear mention of someone else this time, but the scurrying was to be expected nonetheless. Takumi remained motionless for several moments, until realizing his hand was still outstretched and cupped as if something was still held within. "Yare yare," he said before his attention shifted to the girl called Youmu. She mentioned combat training. Such a thing was about what one would expect for dealing with the types of males Takumi was forced into altercations with, but she said it in a way that implied something more. "Eh? Devils fight?"

"She's right, you are a meanie...Izuna," said Eira. The word meanie likely shouldn't have been in the vocabulary of someone who looked like her, but regardless she opened her eyes to find that Takumi was still cupping the air like there was something there. He was indeed a pervert at base after all, whether the situations that happened around him granted him luck or not. Whatever the case, this didn't seem to be any sort of deal breaker for Eira, and instead of commenting on it she chose to move right along, speaking to Youmu. "Of course he can't fight. He was killed today by a bunch of other boys, if he can and he just hasn't been defending himself, then I'd have to wonder why..." mentioned the crimson haired lass as her posture seemed to remain the same for the duration of this aspect.

Youmu looked towards the lad Takumi who asked a question about Devils fighting and her brow raised. "You said he was new, you didn't say you didn't get to the important part of the explanation. Buchou, how did you make him if you didn't get to that?" she asked which made Eira turn her head slightly to the left without opening her eyes. "I apologized for that already. He didn't ask for me, I kind of created him on a whim after watching him fall to his death. There wasn't any time to explain..." she said which further made Youmu's eyes widen, but she didn't speak on this anymore, and instead allowed her gaze to rest on Takumi. Her piercing ice blue gaze settled upon him. "She told you that you were one of her Evil Pieces, right? In this case, being a member of a peerage, like the one that Buchou is making...." she paused as a strange light shifted over her eyes. "Or rather has made, means protecting her in these large scale battles called Rating Games. Which are kind of like chess games, but in which all the pieces are devils... Though they are in general just to see her fitness to be heiress they are still important and we are prepared to give our lives for that. I make the assumption you were only properly human before, but all of your skills and abilities to be developed from this point on... should be used to help out Buchou," she said with a smile. "By extension keeping yourself safe and becoming as strong as possible should be on your list. This means you should learn how to fight," she said looking at the young man for quite the extended bit of time. But it wasn't like her look was directed at him, now it was slightly behind him, and over him. There was something great looming over this young man, a soul of massive proportions and Youmu could see it. By virtue of that, Izuna could likely see it as well and their leader had probably felt it, which likely led to this young man's creation in the first place. If nothing else, Eira had a knack for seeking out powerful individuals, whether they were initially powerful or would grow to be so.

"And you all love it," was Izuna's response to being called a "meanie" a second time, by their leader in this instance. Following this declaration, he silently listened to Youmu's explanation for their newest member's sake. A series of nods came from him for affirmation, but nothing about his demeanor changed until he noticed that Youmu was no longer looking directly at Takumi. A sly grin crossed the brunette's face. "Looking mighty spaced out over there, Paku-chan~" he chimed as his hands reached the back of his head again, and his legs crossed to allow him to somehow float in the air.

The expression on Takumi's face turned solemn when Eira spoke of his fighting potential, whatever it may have been. Truth be told, Takumi could fight. His experience told him not to do so, though, as it always led to something worse. He'd transferred schools for that exact reason only a matter of months ago. "Sou ka," was all he had to say. Earlier this day, Takumi died at the hands of some human boys... and he didn't have to. If he'd chosen to deal with the situation any other way, like he almost had, things could have been the other way around. He could have easily hospitalized - or done worse - to the lads without even normally having the ability to do so. That was why Takumi didn't fight earlier this day. When he did, his strength had a habit of far exceeding anyone's expectations. Maybe that could be a good thing now. Surely Devils had to be made of tougher stuff than the humans he'd fought in his last school, but... did that also mean he would be stronger, and the same events would transpire as a result? Did it matter if that were the case? These were things Takumi supposed he would just find out over time. "I don't like fighting, but... if it'll help, I'll do it."

It seemed that Youmu was indeed spaced out, even Eira could see this by having a look towards what the white haired girl was looking at but finding nothing obvious in her line of sight. Eira took this as a sign that she'd made the proper decision by making Takumi into one of her Evil Pieces. Even so, it seemed more than a bit outlandish how long Youmu stared. "I have to agree, Youmu..." she said with a nod. The words of Izuna and Eira seemed to snap the girl back to attention. "Do you not see it, Izzun? Buchou probably didn't... but she has a knack for this sort of thing, it's like... Mai-chan," she said somewhat openly, of the presence which seemed to be part of this young man, and comparable to at least one other they knew. As an aside, there was the matter of Takumi not wanting to fight, the idea that he was some sort of pacifist was not really all that surprising considering how much he seemed to be at the receiving end of someone else's fists. "Ah, Takumi is a pacifist..." she said with a raised brow. She took a moment to think about looking into his prior records and find out when this notion began, regardless, Youmu finally looked back at the boy and nodded.

"There are only two ways you end up with an attitude like that," she immediately made the jump to how he'd gotten that way and sighed. "Gomennasai, such things are rough. I understand, but I am fairly certain that for the most part such a thing won't be a problem for you anymore. Gambatte ne, Takkun." Finished the girl before she averted her gaze to the president, whose chair she was still sitting upon. "To see what I mean about Mai-chan, I think you should have him face her first. It will help with his inhibitions, and probably cause something interesting to happen." she mentioned which made the crimson haired lass' brow raise slightly. "Mai-chan, she was suspended last week for fighting. I don't know if she's back yet," she said. Even Eira's influence didn't stop that from happening.

"Yeah, I saw it. It was pretty big for a minute when he was out there on the roof. Like... really big. Didn't think humans could do that," Izuna replied. Takumi, of course, had no idea what the others were talking about, but he was quite preoccupied anyway. He was going to have to fight at some point. If this was his destiny, it was more than likely that he'd have to learn how to use whatever strengths he had. Maybe a bit of ability to restrain this unknown monstrous strength he had would come in handy. Whatever the case, the others made it sound like the key to his development would be another member of the peerage who was not present at the time... someone apparently similar to him. "So what do we do about it? If she's still suspended, does that mean I just have to wait until she's back?"

"Yeah, something like that... isn't normally possible for humans. So he might have one of... those," mentioned Youmu. She couldn't really say, but she was fairly certain by what she was seeing behind/around their newest member that their leader had given him more than one piece. This was all but unheard of, except in her own case which was a rarity to begin with. "Mai-chan was back in school today, assuming she isn't getting into trouble, her club activities should be wrapping up right about now," she said, this was done mostly to clarify for both their leader and their newcomer who was apparently interested in what he would do if they couldn't get hold of this other lass.

But right in time with that speech and before anything else could take place. "BUCHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the most dramatic entrance yet would take place as the doors of their abode pushed opened and outside stood a girl of more than average height and the second best figure of all the women in this room. She was wearing a half shirt which exposed her midriff a black skirt with a belt and suspenders and her arms were bare but tucked into her left side was a pair of gloves which seemed to be held in place by their long sleeves. She bounded across the room and then made a jump which would surprisingly enough not end with her colliding with Youmu whom she seemed to pass right through and instead left her squarely in Eira's lap where she hugged her. And Eira to her credit seemed to expect this, and opened her arms to be ready to catch this girl in particular who always seemed to be really nice after getting in trouble for something. "Sorry about before, I didn't mean to get suspended. But they totally started it, please don't be mad," she said with wide eyes not seeming to know the gravity of the situation. She looked around having expected a bit more by way of fanfare considering her return.

"I'd appreciate it, if you didn't try to run through me, literally every time you entered a room, Mai-chan. I still feel it when you do," said Youmu as she became visibly more solid her back brushing against that of the other girl. A giggle escaped Eira as she laughed and looked into the red eyes of the woman in her lap. "Of course I am not mad, but if you wish to make it up to me... you can help us with Takumi here," she said gesturing to the young man. This would cause the woman to extricate herself from the lap of the president and stand. "I know you do, that's why I do it!" the young woman mentioned in response to Youmu. Moving right along though there was the matter of this new person who had captured the eye of their president. "Oh, you made another one while I was gone. That's no fair Buchou..." she said seeming to think of this lad as if he was an extra sibling added to the family in her absence. "Matsui Maiko, and who are you trying to be the new baby of the family?" she asked.

"Oooh, mysterious~" Izuna added. Of course, he knew exactly what Youmu may have been talking about, but only time would truly tell. He did agree on which member of the peerage would be best suited to introducing Takumi to combat as a Devil. As if cued by the mention of her name, the girl in question was soon entering the room in her usual manner. "I recommend five hundred spankings," he said about the girl's suspension. Any time something like this happened, here she was, behaving the same way. Izuna didn't care to see the girl truly punished for this, but it was something he found amusing to behold. "Oh yeah, Taku... If you mess up too much, Buchou might give ya' a spanking!" he said with a wink.

Takumi was taken aback by this mention of spankings. It sounded entirely outlandish, and yet... well, it could be said that Takumi simply had no response for the notion. Instead, he moved on to address the girl who introduced herself as Maiko. "Yasukawa Takumi. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Matsui-san," he answered, bowing as he spoke.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast