Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Sabertooth] Headquarters

[Sabertooth] Headquarters

Sabertooth HQ

Sabertooth's apparent guild building appears to be located in the sky, easily accessible from the ground via teleportation, with some mountains sitting not far from it. The main building is identified by a large banner, covered in lines and sporting light edges, which bears the guild's symbol, held up by an horizontal staff secured via a chain to a metal ring, adorned by fang-like protrusions, which tops the high pole sustaining the emblem. Sabertooth's headquarters itself appears to be a very large complex consisting of several structures joined together, with some of them even sitting on top of the others, generating an imposing, elongated structure vaguely reminiscent of an odd fortress adorned by a multitude of facades, windows and pillars, as well as by some pointed towers protruding upwards from its upper part. In the plaza, located in the middle of the whole structure, is a massive statue portraying the animal which is the guild's namesake, a saber-toothed cat with its jaws open. Around it are several banks to sit on and relax. Scarce scrubs of trees are found in the building's vicinity and additional structures are located not far from it, being seemingly numerous and elaborated like those composing the headquarters. Inside the fortress there are several pools, a huge library, an infirmary, three kitchens, to gathering halls, one throne room and also the personal rooms of each member. Although the Fortress seems to possess none, it is also possible to find many open areas as well as training arenas and other chambers around.

Members of other guilds may also post here.
    All forum rules apply.

"Why confine yourself with better when you can have the best?"
    -Haru Masahashi

この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Weiss entered the Sabertooth head quarters with a long sigh. She looked around briefly before she started to undress as she walked in the direction of a pool. Leaving a trail of clothing, she found an Olympic size pool. A small grin came across the young girls face, she dived into the water which was a bit warmer than she expected it to be. She resurfaced to create two small icebergs in the water, which made the water extremely cold. Stark naked, she laid in the pool floating on her back, occasionally pushing off an iceberg if she got too close to one. She was enjoying the silence and freedom of her current activity of ice cold skinny dipping.

Shortly after Weiss' pool entrance, and immediately after her introduction of icebergs to the pool itself, bubbles began to appear in the water nearby. Following this, a tan-skinned male with long dreadlocks tied in a ponytail, and a pair of swim trunks, launched himself from beneath the water, to the edge of the pool. Once he was out of the freezing water, he shivered and turned to find out who had done this to the pool he had been enjoying the warmth of. "Yo, who the fu-!" His sentence was cut short the moment he laid eyes on the culprit. It was none other than Weiss, a fellow Guild Member. But, there was more to it than that. The one in question this moment was a girl in the nude. The man's body quickly went crimson from toe to head as this donned on him, and before he became able to string together words and craft a proper sentence, he turned his head away. "Weiss!? The hell do ya' think you're doin'!?"

The young girl clicked her at the another young Wizard, who'd apparently been in the pool as well, his shouting breaking the silence. Still floating she pushed herself off of an iceberg and began floating in the young mans direction, "Eh, Kassim is that you?" She glanced back yet could only catch glimpses of the Wizard's dreaded hair. "Isn't it obvious? I'm swimming." She spoke nonchalantly.

"Swimming... of course. I think ya' missed my point," the man said as he removed his hairband and moved on to tossing his locks around, intending to somewhat dry them with this method. "The hell're ya' doin' here anyway? No jobs to take? I 'ear the Master went ta' gave one to Hayama in person earlier."

Weiss listened to Kassim while she floated to the edge . When she arrived, she led her hand out to stop her from colliding with the wall. She flipped herself right side up, with the ends of her hair floating in front of her, covering the view of her chest. With a blank expression, she spoke while tapping the water out of her ears, "Well I just got back from one, it was in the desert and it was so unbearable. I thought I was going to die out there. So once I returned I wanted to cool off with a dip in a pool."
    She tilted her head, staring at the young man who seemed to be attempting to dry his hair. "I also have to direct your question towards you, as well as to why you got out of the pool disturbing the silence?" She didn't understand why the young wizard got out of the pool to her, the water felt like the correct temperature to cool the body.

"Ohhh, so you were the one who took the job I was gunnin' for. I would'a had fun on that one. It might not've been S-Class, but I coulda used a trip to the desert." With that said, Kassim leaned to his left and began wringing his hair out directly, aiming to squeeze as much moisture out of it as possible. "I'm here 'cause the job I wanted was already taken. As for why I left the pool... should be obvious. Not everybody wants ta' freeze, y'know."

"Well it was 10,000 jewel, to kill a sand serpent. An easy job like that of course it would be gone quickly." She spoke placing her hands on the edge so she wouldn't have to keep moving her legs to stay floating. She rolled her eyes when she remarked about the water, "This is still pretty warm if you ask me.." She spoke glancing at the at the icebergs, which seemed to have shrunk while their conversation continued, "Besides this is more like a cold bath than freezing water." When she turned her attention back to Kassim she continued on the topic mentioned before, "Well there is this one job that's still up, apparently it's almost three billion jewel, I'd take it but it's S-Class, and I'd have to be apart of a team in order to do it." She spoke she pouted a bit, but if anything this information was to make up for taking the previous job Kassim had his eyes on before.
    Last edited by Kiyomi; 05-02-2016 at 01:15 AM.

"Ugh! If not for that last job, I woulda gotten to it first," Kassim replied on the matter of his desired job being taken upon his return. When Weiss commented on another job though, his memory was jogged. He could recall a job posting with such a reward, and allegedly high difficulty. "Oh yeah, the one that's s'posed to involve some kinda demon from the Books of Azazel, right? I wouldn't mind havin' a go at that. If you put some damn clothes on, I'll even let ya tag along."

Weiss clicked her tongue at Kassim's words before letting go of the edge, sinking into the water. She waited for her ears to pop before resurfacing. Once she did, she grabbed the edge again, only this time hosting herself out of the water splashing some onto the poolside. She didn't bother to try to dry off before she spoke, "I'm up for it, but my lack of clothing has nothing to do with the situation, I can fight just as well naked as I can clothed, maybe even better." She began walking to the door of the pool to follow the trail of clothes she left leading to the pool, yet this time she began tracking water instead of clothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast