Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Sabertooth] Headquarters

Kassim took pause when Weiss noted how her fighting capabilities were the same, if not better, regardless of her clothing. He wasn't initially sure how to respond, but after a few moments, when his composure returned to normal, he was certain what words would leave his mouth. "Fine. Do what you want; just don't distract me with it. You know I don't do well around naked chicks." Kassim thought himself to be dry enough to leave immediately. As such, he made his way toward the pile of his own clothes and retrieved them promptly. "That job was in a forest or something, wasn't it?"

"Tsk, that sounds like something personal you should sort out for yourself." She said waving him off. Weiss refocused herself on the more important topic of conversation with her following sentence, "Yes, something about collecting a rare herb but the forest is guarded by a demon of some sort." She found her panties and a sock, she stood still long enough to put them on before she began searching for her other sock. "I'm pretty sure the poster is still hanging on the bill board, so we can go and look at it before we leave...Hey, have you seen a white sock matching this one?" The young wizard asked Kassim pointing at her right foot.

"Probably some rich ass-hat who wants us to bring it to 'im. I'm tired of dealing with those types, but whatever," Kassim said as he slipped into his trousers and tossed his usual bit of beige cloth around his neck. There were no shoes as part of this ensemble, but this was merely a choice Kassim generally made. He much preferred making direct contact with the ground beneath his feet. As he began making his way toward the request board, he was stopped by Weiss' query about a sock. Raising his left hand, he pointed across the room toward what could have only been Weiss' missing article. "Right over there."

"Ah...How'd it get so far?" She asked aloud as she slipped it on. Weiss began walking towards the board again about half way she found her pants and put them on, "From what it sounds it can be made into medicine, so maybe some old woman that specializes in old remedies needs it." She gave a small smile to Kassim as they walked. Her hair was mostly dry at this point, covering her chest. She giggled to herself as she could only think that, the young man was probably glad that she had long hair, yet she decided to keep this thought to herself for her own amusement. "So do you know anything about this fabled demon of the forest?" she asked curiously.

Soon enough, Kassim reached the request board, where he searched for the job in question. As he scanned the list of S-Class jobs, he was asked if he knew anything about the demon they were meant to face on their journey. "If it's from the Books of Azazel, it's strong. Those demons are apparently way stronger than any regular demon you're likely to come across. But, at the very least, it ain't gonna be one of the really strong ones. Those are all in Tartaros." By the time he finished speaking, Kassim had found the request form for this particular job. Upon inspecting it, he found out what kin of client they were dealing with. "Hm. Rich old guy it is. Anything you need to do before we head out?" he asked while turning to face the lass.

Weiss clicked her tongue because she seemed to be wrong. Her tank top was in front of the board so she put it on. She was taking her hair out of her shirt while the young wizard asked if there was anything else, "Hm...well I pretty sure my jacket is at the entrance somewhere, do we need to meet the client first or head straight for the forest?" The young woman glanced out of the nearest window at the sunlight shinning through.

"Client first, as always. We need to let 'em know we're the ones takin' 'em up on the job, and more importantly, we gotta get the details on this here herb. Maybe we can haggle with 'em about this price while we're at it, y'know?" Kassim folded up the job slip and slid it into his pocket, gesturing toward Weiss' jacket as he did so, as to say she may as well retrieve it now. The client's location didn't seem too far away, so this was likely to be a quick trip. The ease of the job, though, was yet to be discovered...

When Kassim motioned towards her jacket, she put it on one sleeve at a time. Once she zipped it up fully to where her mouth was covered, then adjusted her hair before putting her hood. Weiss slipped her hands into the front pockets of the jacket, giving off a somewhat mysterious air about herself. "Well what are we waiting for." She spoke following after the young man.

"We ain't waitin' for nothin'. I been waitin' on you," Kassim said as he walked toward the Headquarters' exit. He wondered what sort of challenges were truly ahead of them, but he supposed he would have a better idea once they met with the client. At the very least, this job offered decent pay, so he didn't expect it to be much of a waste, even if it ended up being a simple task.

"Mmm...I would say you were waiting if you're already walking away." She said in a sly manner, as she trailed behind him to the exit. She didn't really know much about the demon that was in the forest, but she knew it must be somewhat dangerous in order to end of in book. Part of her was wanting this to be over quickly so she wouldn't get too hot, and the other half was curious about the demon that lay in the forest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast