'Yare yare, this is going to be a strange one, huh?' thought the Vice-Captain of this division, though she said nothing. She'd heard the question of one of their best prospects and knew most would be anxious to know where they placed among their peers, if they didn't already know. A bit of a smile came to her face as she watched recognition shift over Tirena's face. The orange haired girl, to her credit seemed a bit stunned to have been ranked so highly out the gate. If she had any particular issue, it was the idea that only she would be ranked, but before she could open her mouth to speak on that, the Captain sneakily mentioned the fact that one Kisaragi Shusuke would also be ranked a bit higher than her, but she figured this should have been the case regardless. A smile spread across her face as she bowed to her Captain. "Hai!" she said to her Captain seeming to find it to be a perfecting fitting, and way more than she expected of her own rankings. It would be now that the Vice-Captain spoke up for the first time. "Congratulations, Kisaragi-san, and Miyamoto-san. I look forward to working with you both. I'm not to sure about the rest of you..." she mentioned cheekily to the unranked ones. "But try your best!" she finished up seemingly in jest. Moving right along it seemed this early introduction of the new 3rd Division members would soon be coming to an end, unless there was more from their Captain for the moment. Tirena took the opportunity to look towards Shusuke and offer a congratulatory statement as well. "Nice work, Kisaragi-kun. I didn't figure we'd end up in the same division, but I look forward to working with you," she mentioned with a smile on her face.

This entire interaction had something of an uninvited guest watching the proceedings. A young looking girl with hair of crimson in a messy ponytail atop her head sat on a roof nearby smiling at the news. She'd been aware of the graduation ceremony from the Shino Academy but hadn't bothered attending it. This moment was much more pressing for her to witness with her own eyes. Surprisingly enough, this wasn't the first time she'd watched someone gain a seat like this, she'd actually witnessed something very similar at least twice before, but she hadn't viewed those moments with as much attachment as she did this one. A smirk came to her face as she balanced her chin on her knee and chuckled. 'Hmm, finally caught up, Shu-kun~' she thought with much amusement in her soul. Though there seemed to be a lot of that in this young woman in particular lately.