"I'm not even gonna entertain that," he said regarding the topic of the redhead's planning, or lack thereof, in whichever case. As for the matter of his apparent work ethic, he huffed. Whatever Benihime meant to imply had gone right over his head. "More like a lack of boredom. I couldn't stop sleeping back at the dojo, but as soon as we left, everything was alright. And if you want, you can go ahead and tell her the training was boring. I tell her every time we meet; it's like my hello for her." As Shusuke spoke, he held his left hand on its respective hip, and waved his right hand about in the air simply to maintain a certain amount of body language to carry his point. When Benihime went on to mention the fun to be had in the Seireitei. He was sure there were many things to be considered noteworthy, but what she chose to mention was a festival. She was certainly aware of the disinterest he showed in such things as this, but the cutting of the redhead's eyes toward Tirena could not go unnoticed, even if the latter's reaction had escaped him. Benihime's departure was accompanied by a sigh from the brunette male; she hadn't exactly left him in a simple predicament. "Yare yare. She's always like that; don't pay her any mind."