Deianira shook her head, even so she figured she might as well finish her drink before anything bad happens. This male's reaction to Athos was about what the girl at his side expected. "Uh-huh... probably because an army of fodder is still fodder" she quipped as an idea for why Poseidon sent the pair of them along. "Or because he thought familiar faces might make him hesitate to defend himself, which would make Poseidon a bit of a jerk... But...who knows~" she said with a chuckle as she finished off her drink and tucked her cup away. If there was one thing Deianira knew about gods, by having one for a parent it was that they could be incredibly petty and fairly easy to read beyond their divine status. And the more she spoke with Athos and learned about the boy, the more she thought that Poseidon might be one of those secretly nefarious types with a good public persona.

Regardless of this, the blonde girl chose now to speak as well, but to Athos as he spoke of how wrong the man named Archippos was. "He's not wrong! There isn't anything to be done, it is bad enough without some strange sense of false bravado!" the young woman seemed rather easily agitated and all of this happened while Deianira stretched and flexed her fingers. It appeared this pair wouldn't simply talk it out and that was almost a shame, but she had no attachment to them and only wanted the boy's well being. At a time it might have been true of them as well, but right now they were making themselves very easy enemies. 'Anything you need, I've got your back...' she mentioned to Athos in the same way she had during his fight with Chrysaor. With all these people coming out of the woodwork against him, she felt he deserved someone on his side. The actions of the freshly crowned Gorgon King, were nothing but virtuous and he was simply trying to find his home. Beyond this point it seemed that, they were content to try and start this fight with Athos, but when Archippos statements became directed at her she smiled widely. Her silvery gaze shifted towards Athos and she shrugged her shoulders absently her hands finding themselves tucked into the belts at her waist.

"I don't plan on interfering in anything. I've been hanging out with him for a few weeks now, and if I know anything it's that he's perfectly capable of taking care of himself in a fight," said the girl, but she remained steadfast regardless. "But, I didn't know if he'd want to try and talk it out or not, and I'd be wrong to abandon him just now. And Poseidon is pretty low on my totem pole right now so... I don't really care if I make him mad or not. I'd take a few off Athos' hands if he wanted me to," she said with the same amount of sincerity she always seemed to have. "Blasphemy!" was the only word spoken by the girl at the young man's side.