Benihime had busied herself watching the moving bodies of the servant and deciding that this green eyed kitchen woman would likely be on her list of people to chat with a bit later. But before she could even properly cement this as an idea, her eyes widened, why Ouetsu felt the need to bring her into his rage against Youko, she could only hazard a guess at. 'I wonder if he is trying to pit us against each other... how much should I play along with such a thing?' she wondered but aloud she had something entirely different to say. "How nice of you to think of me, Tokudaiji-sama. If you have an extra job for me, just let me know, at your leisure~" the young woman responded seeming not to care one way or another, but thinking it would be for the best if this man suspected nothing of her other dealings around. The redhead found it odd that the Daimyou thought to mention her directly in such a space, but figured it was likely just to press Youko's buttons, something she noticed he did an awful lot.

That being said, it seemed Youko had plenty of sass left for the Daimyou, in particular he sought to use the man's wife and though to most his words would likely just seem a bit respectful, all the women in the room knew he was flirting in an outrageous manner. This was an especially telling sign to Benihime and Hiromi as the white haired man used the words this woman had spoken to him upon her exit from the redhead's room in the wee hours of the morning. 'Ara, I thought he was an outrageous flirt on purpose, but it's almost like he can't help himself~' Benihime thought a knowing smirk spreading across her face. Hiromi to her credit managed to suppress the surprise in her face. Obviously, she was quite used to these formal affairs and being greeted this way by servants of all sorts, the only difference in this moment, being that she knew the servant in question rather intimately. A blush came to this older woman's face as she turned her head after catching view of his wink and processed his words. "You've hardly been rude at all. There isn't any need to fuss over me," she said. All the while Kazumi looked at her mother with narrowed eyes. She recognized Youko to be flirting, but her mother's reaction to it, was quite unusual for a married woman. The young girl became huffy at her plate and honestly seemed a bit jealous. Benihime watched this young woman's reaction, but couldn't really place it. She didn't have enough time around this young woman to know what her angle was, and wondered if she was a bit more attached to the attention of the white haired man than he was aware of. "Also it's nice to see both of you, Onee-chan, Kazumi-chan,~" she mentioned with the same bit of respectfulness she always had, but being rather obvious that she'd already met both of these women as she knew it would be no problem, given Ouetsu's obvious favoritism of her.

While dinner carried on in hilarious fashion, the other half of Benihime's person in the form of a shadow clone, found herself talking to a shop owner who was apparently selling scrolls and other such items. Benihime bought them without care, but recognized some of the materials as ones belonging to various other ninja villages not her own. Special markings denoted this, but she could only tell that because of her own affiliation. "Onee-chan has such a good stock, I figured I'd be out of luck looking for things like this in a land without many shinobi around~" the young woman said which made the shop keeper laugh. "Onee-chan? What a sweet girl, actually we have a lot of ninja pass though here, not many hang around though. I can't say I've seen any more than once. Afterwards I started getting pretty regular shipments of things, it's pretty nice, I get a very discounted rate and I get to sell wholesale." the shop keep mentioned which made Benihime smile but her head was currently processing this information in a very negative way. 'Hunter-nin gear, scrolls from the Konoha, weapons made in Iwa... every other ninja that has passed through this place has died, had their gear stripped and it's being sold to the next person to visit. This is getting really suspicious...' she thought, but she didn't do anything else. Instead she smiled at the shop owner and nodded. "Arigatou Onee-chan~ I'll be back to restock sometime, and maybe, we could watch the sunset together next time?" she posed the question which made the woman blush but then left without a bit of fuss. A few seconds later she was hidden behind a building sealing the evidence away within a scroll and which linked to the ones she'd so recently created which would leave the materials within her bedroom before this version of her also disappeared in a cloud of smoke. This would of course return the woman within the Daimyou's Palace to her full strength.