Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

Youko's hand tangled up in her hair, he clutched onto Benihime with a force her body didn't know before this moment. The young woman found herself moaning in his grasp. She didn't know what she'd done to deserve this treatment but thought she should apparently always do this, after several moments of this passionate embrace, she found only her mouth free of him and only apparently because he had something to say to her. "Ara ara," she said her body held tightly into this grip. "Of course I haven't changed my mind about you again. Even if I had, probably would have changed it right back, what the fuck just happened? And did you cut your hair again?" she asked, from what she'd heard the man had one hell of an opener, but for him to be here right now like he absolutely needed her attention was a bit far-fetched to the redhead.

Meanwhile, another woman from the main house was sneaking down here. She'd spent a great deal of her night, pacing around her bed chamber trying to think of a reason to stay where she was. But she'd been so intrigued by the redhead that she'd met earlier she wanted to go see the girl. She needed to know what she was getting at, and where their conversation was going before. She was the first person in the house to pay any real attention to the woman in years, and she was starved for the affection.

"Heh. Good to hear," he said to the woman who, in his mind, cleared him to continue along just as he intended to. Before Benihime stopped speaking, though, she drew attention to his hair. He had indeed cut it once more, simply to avoid the whining and demands of Kazumi. Now that he was of a mind to realize how unsightly his hair was, he formed the same strange hand seal he used earlier, and grew his hair out once again. Only then did he have enough of a break in his actions to think of a response to Benihime's question. "There. As for what happened... Well, Kazumi's not as ready to see things through to the end as she thinks. Besides, I don't think my head was in it from the beginning."

It seemed Youko was indeed comforted by the news that this redhead hadn't changed her mind since they'd last seen each other. Beyond this upon being told about the state of his hair, he released his grip if only to regrow his own hair. "Sugei!~" the young woman said seeing this a secondary time. As far as she was concerned if her red hair suited her, long hair suited Youko, and she had absolutely no idea why he'd cut it at all. He went on to explain after doing so how it was that he found himself in her company so soon, and in such a state, the redhead looked at him as if stunned by the news. "All that and you didn't finish. That's horrible..." Benihime honestly was a bit disgusted by the idea, it sounded like it should have been a way better time for everyone involved. Beyond this though, apparently he wasn't all in that particular endeavor in the first place for whatever reason. Benihime leaned into Youko slipping her arms around his neck to speak into his left ear. "How about we get you fixed up then, hm?" she asked as she rubbed herself against his person before pressing her lips into his neck. While this happened, the elder female of the main house made her way into the guest house. She was looking for the redhead kunoichi and would find her indeed, wrapped up in the arms of the white haired guard. She stood in silence for quite a while there after, watching with wide eyes.

"I had a hard time showing restraint," he explained. With ones such as Kazumi, and with most people in general when considering his normal demeanor, he was normally quite a reserved individual. Today, though, he was very much struggling to contain himself. Whatever the case, the redhead sympathized with his plight, and went on to make a suggestion that they collectively solve the problem. This suggestion, paired with further rubbing against him and the application of her lips to his neck, warranted a sigh of brief relaxation. Throughout this interaction, Youko had let his senses dull significantly. This single moment of relaxing, though, resulted in his ears twitching when footsteps moved through the hall... and yet, he paid them no mind. Perhaps Kazumi had woken up early, and decided to go elsewhere, but that didn't matter regardless. He was going to have his tensions relieved here and now, and there was nary a thing that would be getting in his way. "I like the sound of that," he said as his hands began to crawl up Benihime's bare back with an approach that was just a bit more than gentle. "But... are you sure? You say you're not into men, and I'm in the mood to ravage."

As Youko explained the problems of his night, Benihime shifted slightly so that she could keep busy her mouth and hands. Her fingers soon enough found themselves tracing the markings down his arms and eventually the ones against his ribs. While her lips and tongue absently traced lines and circles along the man's neck. Her tongue flicked the lobe of his left ear before she spoke again. "Hm? Well if the screams were any indication, I'm sure she didn't mind~" she said of the young girl now sleeping in Youko's room.

Regardless of this, the man seemed to have relaxed a bit since coming to her room, which was quite strange to Benihime herself, considering the urgency with which he'd entered. He went on to agree that he'd enjoy her helping him reach the finish he was most recently denied. And as such Benihime expected them to get right back to the point they'd been at before. Instead though, a gentle articulation of his fingers up her spine occurred in such a way as to make the young woman's back arch in response, pushing her rear out and pressing her chest rather closely to his. All while he questioned, whether or not she was certain of doing this for him, given the apparent mood he was in compared to her lack of appreciation for men in general. Benihime paused as her tongue traced down his chin to look him in the face as if confused by the question. Her heart beat really hard for a moment because she wasn't sure anyone had ever considered her feelings so much before in a situation like the one she was presently in. She leaned in and pressed her lips into his and it was gentle. She did this now because she felt he needed a bit of reassurance about this moment. And when their faces would part in a few moments she would speak. "It isn't like I've never ever done this before... it's just been a very long time..." she said thinking about it and realizing it'd been at least a couple of years since she last tried a man in a sexual manner. And beyond that the last time she had, it was like something strange had taken hold of her, and she needed to do it. This time, she wanted to see if it was actually something she could enjoy, and if there was one thing she could enjoy, it was what she was about to offer the white haired man currently occupying her personal space.

"If you're in the mood to ravage, how about I try and take the edge off a bit, and after... if you're still in that mood, then you can have at me any way you like~" she said seemingly amused by the idea. Assuming that she'd likely not be turned down at all, the young woman's lips began to move down Youko's neck, past his chest and further still down his torso. Taking the long route towards his manhood while she awaited his answer. All the while Kazumi's mother stood in front of the door, motionless. She assumed her watching hadn't been noticed by this pair, who seemed to be negotiating the terms of their endeavor. It was strange but as she watched these two half naked individuals speak to each other and kiss a flush came to her face. Even so she could not look away. She had to know what they'd do next. Could they really just keep going, door open, unabashed of who might see, or hear them?

"She didn't seem to," he said about the dark-haired lass he'd bedded only minutes before. All things considered, he had no complaints to offer about his time spent with Kazumi, but what he found himself needing was more than what she proved capable of offering. He only hoped Benihime could provide some form of relief previously not found, but whether she could or not, he had marked her as the prime target of his attention earlier this day.

When he sought confirmation for her willingness to participate in this endeavor the way he intended to, she reacted - strangely - with a gentle kiss. This gesture was very unsuited to what Youko said before it, and yet it did not feel strange at all; it felt right. Following their kiss, Youko was informed that this was not to be Benihime's first experience with an individual of the male persuasion, in spite of her blatant preference for women. It had, however, been some time since her previous male partner. "Gomen. As much as I might try, there isn't much gentleness in me," he said to note that, while he would have liked to be less rough with this woman in light of her situation, he was unlikely to hold himself back for very long... if at all.

Benihime's first idea was to "take the edge off" of the ravenous nature he was suffering from. He could only assume how she intended to do this, but given the movements of her lips and general self, any assumptions he had were given credence. Soon enough, he was looking down into the young woman's descending face as his own body relaxed, though his heart experienced a harder thump than the norm at the mention of having at Benihime however he liked, assuming he felt no differently when she was done with her efforts. "I'd have happily had at you that way hours ago in the bar, but if you think you can somehow tame me... be my guest," he said, as if to issue the redhead some sort of challenge. His demeanor at this time was somewhat arrogant, befitting of the next words leaving his mouth. "Before that, though, remember your vocal exercises. We don't want you to lose that beautiful voice of yours before we're done tonight."

Benihime heard out this man while she busied her mouth about his body. She found his words ever so strange to her, mostly because they confirmed his wanted to take his time with her, and how it crossed his current feelings. She could imagine being led around in such a way had to be a bit stressful for ones self control. More so than that, she was at least a tiny bit responsible both in the fact that she managed to stop his earlier bout with Kazumi and in the fact that she didn't see their earlier grinding match through to anything substantial. Either way, she was eventually before this man as he spoke to her rather arrogantly but clearly accepted the idea she put forth. Not only by his own words, but by the outward relaxation of his body, as her face reached the area right above his pelvis she found herself licking down the lines which created seals that trailed there. 'Sugei, he's really covered in them~' she thought as she shifted her hands so that she pull down his hakama and free him from their confines. And though she'd been rubbing up against his dick quite a bit in earlier hours, she could still say she'd honestly never seen one of such size before. She peeked up into his arrogant face, and understood a bit of the pride he possessed.

"Ara, even knowing it was going to be something amazing, still more than worth the wait~" she chimed as she let her tongue gently down his torso and then his cock. Such a task was undertaken at a purposefully slow rate as the young woman's eyes flickered first up to the male and then closed. When those red eyes of hers closed, so did the warm of her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the tip of him. She had nothing to say in response to his quip about her vocal chords. And instead simply moved her entire head up his shaft. Unlike many who would have used their hands to assist in the stimulation, the warmth of her mouth simply closed in on all sides as she added suction until of course her lips met his pelvis once more and he found himself nestled all the way in the back of her mouth and down her throat. Such would be how she undertook these first few moments, until she pushed back with her tongue this time following the underside of his cock until he was out once again. "I think my voice still sounds alright~ Don't you?" she questioned with a wink up towards the man before she went back to work in earnest.

All the while the wife of the Daimyou was watching. At first she'd planned to turn away, but now she was watching as a girl the same age as her daughter attacked someone's manhood with her mouth, by methods this woman had never even imagined replicating. 'How'd it all go down... she looks like she's having so much fun... how could she enjoy it so much?' wondered the woman, as her body slowly became hot. She'd be seen clutching her bosom initially, but soon, she was massaging the extended peaks of her nipples with fingers that moved of their own accord.

The commentary about his member did not go unnoticed, and it certainly would not be going without retort. Youko rather quickly showcased a cheeky grin, flashing what almost appeared to be fangs behind his parted lips. "I would hope so. You're seeming to be no different," he stated. As if to confirm his suspicions, she then closed her mouth around his groin, and in a matter of moments, he was graced with the moist, warm embrace of the redhead's mouth and throat. Youko subconsciously held his breath while she suctioned her way down to his pelvis, and released it in a long, slow exhale as she retracted herself. Already, this experience was proving to be something new. It was quite the surprise for one with such little experience with men to be capable of these feats, and even more well-versed partners he'd dealt with had not shown such ability as this. Youko lost himself for a moment; he was even late to realize Benihime had made a comment about her voice. "Huu~... Well, yeah. But..." He paused, taking a moment to recover from the shock of her startup to grin once more. "The screaming hasn't even started yet. That's what might put it in danger."

This man's cheekiness didn't seem to have much of an end. At one peek upward, Benihime found a grin on his face which she could only describe as wolfish. Still there were far worse things as far as the redhead was concerned. Though her eyes were closed for the duration of first leg of this encounter she still was able to feel this man's reaction through the inhale and exhale he took as she worked. She could only assume she was doing well for him, and it was confirmed by the lateness of his response to her question about her voice. A knowing chuckle escaped the young woman as she used her tongue to flick the head of him multiple times while having a look up at him. His reply, when it was finally made, was one she couldn't really argue with yet. "Ooh? I'll have to make sure I get in a good warm up then, huh?" she asked rhetorically. This was more or less a question to excuse the thing she was about to do. Since Youko mentioned vocal exercises, she decided to have a bit of fun. She knew that women enjoyed the vibrations of her tongue from time to time, perhaps a man would enjoy something similar. As she went in again she opened her mouth a bit wider than she had a first, allowing with the motions of her head for him to slip back to the place down her throat, she soon found herself humming just a bit causing her throat to vibrate as she moved him in and out at a medium stroke tempo by the motions of her head.

While the redhead pleased the white haired man orally. Their voyeur seemed to be astounded by what she was witnessing simply by the happenstance of coming across the open door. This man seemed to be enjoying the methods employed by the young kunoichi and they exchanged words and teases like this was the most perfect time for them. As she watched the redheads, mouth move up and down the length of this man, she imagined herself in the same position and it worked towards dampening her own loins. She knew she shouldn't still be watching, most would have seen the start of this and turned away in shame. But she was so starved, she was experiencing this situation vicariously through these young people. And soon her legs began to shift from side to side as she stimulated herself lightly without the use of her hands. Eventually though, her right hand would eventually wander down her kimono and towards her womanhood where her middle finger would begin to move around the center of her pleasure. 'I should stop... but I can't... it's so good~' this woman thought to herself with reddened face as she molested her own being to the show provided by these two young guards.

"Hngh... You don't have to bother. I wouldn't mind seeing what surprise looks like on you," Youko said while failing to restrain a small grunt brought about by the repeated tongue thrashing against the tip of his groin. After all the talking he'd done thus far, he had to admit, this kunoichi was already showing herself to be quite worthwhile. Perhaps the simple fact that she often attended to women afforded her a certain skill set not found in any other partners Youko entertained. If the white-haired male needed any more proof of this, he received it in the form of the vibrations stemming from Benihime's throat the next time she took him into her. Once again, Youko's lips were lightly parted, albeit not due to his usual snarky grin this time. In this specific moment, his slightly opened mouth was the fault of his hastened and heavy breathing, which was itself the fault of Benihime's show of skill. "Hahh... that's new. You're making it hard to believe this isn't your preference, and just as hard to keep still."

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast