Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

Benihime had been enjoying herself thoroughly over the passing moments. But she was more than a bit surprised when Youko decided to take for himself a taste of Hiromi directly from her fingers. It was almost as if she'd forgotten initially that she'd been a target of this man's attentions, but the tongue slowly moving between her index and middle fingers made her eyes widen and her heart skip a beat. 'Oh shit!' she thought, but even more so than normal she had nothing but devious thoughts concerning this man and his behavior towards her.

Hiromi on the other hand, was soon enough confronted by the man himself, and his words as well as his piercing gaze. She'd never felt the weight of eyes in this manner before, she couldn't rightly explain it, she felt almost compelled to be truthful in this matter. And more so than that this young man's directness. "Hai!" she said lacking the normal tentativeness. Benihime was a bit stunned, she could almost say she'd never seen a woman give up on her marriage so easily, but... she was also still present in this room. Her approach and Youko's though, were fundamentally different. Benihime tended to romance women and offer them companionship, lead them to question themselves, such would be obvious if one considered how little she did or said to get Hiromi's attention in the first place. The male in her presence seemed to be some dominating force of masculinity that demanded attention, and empowered or forced those present to speak of their own desires. 'Ara, I almost feel like I should be worried but...' a devious smile spread across her lips as she felt hot and bothered by the idea of that gaze looking straight through her instead.

"Hoh?" was his initial reaction. He had to admit, even he had underestimated the failures of Ouetsu as a husband, and as a man. He honestly hadn't expected Hiromi's response to be a favorable one so very quickly. He wondered, though, if she had truly given up in the way he intended her to. As such, Youko leaned away from Benihime, approaching the face of Hiromi whilst his hold on her face remained. When next he spoke, he did so with narrowed eyes that threatened the unveiling of his more ravenous nature. "Have you really given up? I don't want you to be unfaithful to your husband. I want you to abandon any connection the two of you ever had. If I'm being honest, I intend to see you behaving like nothing in the world exists outside of this room." With that said, and without moving from his position, his eyes darted in the direction of Benihime once again. When he did, he bared another grin. "I'll be nice and share this time. Just know, I'm going against my usual preference too."

Hiromi became the focus of this man's attention and the more he spoke the more turned on she became. To be fair, she imagined herself in the position of being the receiver of this man's attention while she watched him and the small redhead together. Even so, the idea that she should completely betray any connection to her husband should have been altogether foreign. Everything about her life up to this point had been determined by her marriage, but she was ready to break free. "I gave up a long time ago..." she said staring into his eyes. "I'm ready for something different and it looks like I'll find that right here," the woman managed. Benihime had to give it to Youko, this was quite an interesting turn of events. She could have had this woman all to herself and it would have been fun, but quite normal for how the redhead normally behaved. Youko added something entirely different to this situation, something she hadn't even experienced for herself. But soon enough that gaze was shifted towards her with a grin, stating that he was going against his own nature and sharing this woman with her. The kunoichi went wide eyed for a second and then smirked as well. "I'm flattered and of course, I'll do my best~" the young woman chimed as she took up a place to be part of the festivities. She'd assumed to at least take a back seat, but if she was being honest, she still wanted a piece of Hiromi herself so she'd take it at her leisure, while getting to observe this ravenous nature Youko possessed.

"... Sou desu ka." If Hiromi thought she was due for something different, Youko would be bringing exactly that to the proverbial table. It was more than apparent to him that this woman had never experienced anything he had to offer; her marriage attested to that. As if her most recent words were to be taken as permission to approach at his leisure, Youko rose from the floor, intending to guide Hiromi up as well, using the hand he had upon her. Once he was standing, he lowered his right hand until he was able to grasp Hiromi's kimono and pull it open with a jerk. With that out of the way, it was his intention to lift her by the thighs and leave her hovering just over his groin. "Prove it. Show me how little you care about that failed marriage of yours."

Hiromi was soon guided up from the floor, and had the rest of her clothing ripped away. She seemed to think this was a bit aggressive but given how this young man behaved she was almost certain this was perfectly normal for him. Her full body and curves were exposed, much to the delight of Benihime. Beyond this the strength of this young man was soon known as he lifted her up with his arms by her thighs and left her hovering above his groin with nothing to say but he wanted her to prove how little she cared about her marriage. In this position without him trying it was apparently up to her completely if she went for this or not. Hiromi found herself moving against him and once she was lined up, she began descending onto his manhood. It was harder than she expected it to be, and filling to the point of eye widening. Never had she experienced anything like this sort of pressure which was created by her lowering herself onto his girthy rod in this position. "Aaaaaaaah~" she managed, her body becoming tense. She was hyper-sensitive at this point, and she reacted even to her own descent onto his dick. Benihime for her credit gave herself a very interesting and unabashed view of this from below this pair seemingly enthused by the sight. "Onee-chan, you look like you're already having fun~" she was beyond amused, actually this entire sight made the redhead quite happy as she positioned herself to give licks to the underside of Youko's shaft as well as his family jewels as well as offering a flick of her tongue to the spot where he entered the married woman.

Youko breathed deeply, as if relaxing himself while awaiting Hiromi's next move. Her choosing to act would be equivalent to submitting entirely, at least mentally. It seemed she was to do exactly that, and at what was likely a safer pace than Youko would have employed. Still, the sound emerging from the older woman's mouth as she took him into herself was satisfying enough as an opening. "That's a good sound. Too quiet for my taste, though. Come on... Your daughter's been asleep downstairs for a while; it's time to wake her up, don't you think?" Taking his own words as cue, Youko began using his hold on the woman to move her up and down his shaft, making virtually no effort to ease his way into the action due to how ready this woman seemed - and claimed - to be. What's more, Youko himself was confronted by the sensation of Benihime's tongue on the underside of his cock. This alone served the purpose of riling him up, but his major focus at the time was seeing what the Daimyou's wife had to offer before moving on to his primary target, so to speak.

After lowering herself onto Youko's girth, Hiromi was soon rewarded by the man aiming to move her himself. All the while she felt the softness of a tongue against her as she was moved up and down his length. There was a great deal of roughness to this situation, but the softness below it was also worth noting. It was confusing to her body as if she wasn't sure what was going on exactly. Soft moans left her several times over the course of a few minutes, but as she adjusted to the pacing she began to wiggle her own hips as well, enjoying the feeling of being held up while someone plunged in and out of her undercarriage. The news that her daughter was sleeping downstairs seemed to cause a disconnect. The sensation building up and she was close to the edge, as the feeling overwhelmed her, she reached climax. Giving the redhead a tasty treat to enjoy below as she screamed away her cares. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE'S SLEEPING! SHE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS IS THE BEST!~" These words caused a knowing chuckle from Benihime as moved her tongue back to Youko and batted against his jewels with a similar technique to the one she'd used against the tip of him earlier in their endeavor. "Yare yare, the ladies in this family are so stressed~" she murmured as she went about her work as if amused. Never forgetting her own goal in this leg of the endeavor.

The Daimyou's wife was more of a surprise than her daughter proved to be at any given point. After only her first crest following penetration, she screamed out an apparent lack of care for the state of her sleeping daughter. This was surprising when considering the personality Hiromi showed before this point, but the choice of words alone were right up Youko's alley. "Hoh!? Don't worry; she does. I don't think she did a very good job of making sure that husband of yours knew how she felt though. You'll fix that, right!?" he growled, having this unusual way of speaking leak through his words once more. He didn't seem to care much where the line was to be drawn for his actions, and left his body to move on its own. In this particular case, that sort of mindset saw to him continuing the lifting of Hiromi, followed by literally slamming her against his own groin every time she'd been pulled back to the tip. Benihime's goal was all but lost to him at this point, but his roughness in this particular moment was the fault of everything that happened leading up to this point. At long last, everything was starting to take effect, and he was mere moments from glorious release of his own.

The pressure of this moment was soon too much for Hiromi. As she reached a peak she couldn't help but let out a scream which likely would have woken the dead. "I DON'T CARE IF HE KNOWS EITHER. I COULD GO FOR THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY AND HE CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!~" and these would be her parting words, as Youko moved her body this woman lost consciousness as well, her brain overloaded by the sensations. Meanwhile, Youko's own work seemed to be bringing him pretty close to the end as well, and Benihime was more than acutely aware of this as she was given a prime view. One last taste of Hiromi would follow, and the redhead would be ready when Youko released what was all of his pent up aggression and she fully intended to catch it all within her mouth, swallowing it without shame on principle. She'd heard the growling intentions of his voice, and wondered how he hadn't been chased out of every place he'd ever been in making women scream like this all over creation.

Once more this day, Youko's antics claimed another victim. Now that Hiromi chose to succumb, his drive was satisfied, albeit not at all entirely, as the woman lost consciousness mere seconds before the critical moment. Youko found himself lifting the woman off his cock one final time, releasing himself from her interior just before he ejected what he fully intended to be only his first finish of the night. Of course, he had gone without release for a couple of weeks too long, resulting in quite the explosive end for this round. Once it was over, he released his hold on Hiromi, whom he'd coated with only the final spurt, and looked toward the redhead who'd seemingly cleared the rest without so much as a second thought. "Right... I'll just leave her with that. You, on the other hand... are really not seeming like you don't prefer this kind of thing."

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast