Benihime kept up her movements, seeming to have a very good time. Even the extended kiss seemed to be worthwhile as an endeavor. Soon enough though her moans were let to fly back in the open air and she was free to bounce a bit more in the white haired man's lap, but not before she noticed she was being watched again. She turned her head to the left caught sight of the awakening Hiromi. Youko's speech to the woman was the first to be heard. And Hiromi to her credit seemed to look a bit dazed but answered. "I thought I was dreaming... that you two couldn't possibly still be doing this, but... seeing is believing," she said a yawn escaping her.

"You might have been a bit rough on her, Yokkun~" Benihime said seemingly amused by it. Even so, Benihime made no moves to disembark or invite this woman to join. "Gommennasai Onee-chan, I don't want to share again so soon..." Benihime said as Hiromi stared with the same eyes she'd used to watch this pair. Benihime's statement was absolutely true, though she'd started this endeavor sharing her catch for the day, now that she had Youko's undivided attention, she seemed to gain a bit more focus on their combined pleasure. Especially given that everyone else seemed to fail quite a bit at getting this particular job done. Regardless of this the older woman smiled and rolled off the bed in search of her clothing. Picking up the pieces so rudely discarded from her earlier. "Iie, Hime-chan... I think I'm going to bed. I'm really tired and more than satisfied," she said to the girl who was happily riding the white haired young man. She cut her eyes to him. "You're really a rude boy, but... I suppose I like that. Maybe later..." she said. She had no desire to taste anything which came so directly out of someone's body and she thought that would be obvious without answer. Even so, she'd learned that this pair seemed to have much less restraint about anything than any other people she'd ever encountered. With this she aimed to move towards the door as she dressed herself.