The young woman took her moment of silence to look over her glass while waiting extra speech and confirmation from Youko that he was who she thought he was. It didn't really matter to her much at this point, but it was quite nice to know that she could get top shelf booze whenever she wanted so long as she was committed to drinking an entire bottle. "Hai hai, Katsuhara-kun," she said raising her glass as well only to polish it off within a few seconds. It seemed that this young man had been given a task that he didn't really want to do along with finding whoever Kazumi was. "Sou ka, this is one of those places with a guest house..." she said thinking of how she normally lived she frowned just a tad. 'Obviously, I am spoiled getting to live in the Kazekage's Mansion and all...' she thought absently. Whatever the case, she thought to be at least a reasonable person about her new companion. And it would be easier to eliminate him as a target or confirm him as one for her secondary mission if he was within such close quarters. "Kazumi? What's she look like?" asked the redhead, while spreading herself around the place she'd seen several people around and she might be capable of helping this man out just a bit.

The young woman known as Kazumi had finally emerged from the restroom she'd run off to, which had turned into a trip to her bedroom and a change in clothes as well as the gathering of several servants for something which she was now planning to spring on Youko. "Kaa-san! Is the barber in yet..." the girl asked in a manner most demanding. In the dressing room of the house, connected to the Master bedroom, was a young woman in a pink kimono with a miniskirt with nothing on her feet but socks stomping and demanding the attention of an older woman who looked very much like her though her the physical shape of her was much more filled, and the blue of her hair a bit tinted. She turned to look over her shoulder as a set of servants helped to tie her obi. "Yes, he's downstairs... so is everything else you demanded for the day. Last I heard your father was meeting his new bodyguard, and given how that goes, yours should be around somewhere. I am quite surprised you let him out of your sight," said the young girl's mother as she huffed with crystal blue eyes. "Fine, I'm going then, good day..." she said leaving her mother in a huff to slide around the hard wood floors in her socks headed for the place she mostly likely felt she'd find her bodyguard, which surprisingly wasn't her father's private bar, but figuring he'd gotten stuck giving a tour to the newest guard she thought to peek around a few other places first.