Youko seemed to take the news of this redhead's interests better than most. That being said, her work along his torso didn't cease as he spoke. She was treated to the sensation of his heart beat quickening which she felt through her lips and tongue as she moved from one of these seals to another. Her movements never truly stopped, instead she found herself looking up at this young man from the second line near his ribs as she once again moved her hips against his erection. "Hm? Curious then? I could always just show you~" she teased seeming to have no issue with what she was doing in the slightest. She was enjoying the sensation of his quickening heartbeat as well as his general disposition. The amount of honesty which came from him next might have been a deterrent for most, but it bothered the kunoichi very little. "She seems about the type for that sort of thing. She doesn't bother me, I wouldn't mind having a hand in readjusting her attitude. But..." she mentioned switching from a flick of her tongue to a gentle bite. "You remind me that I'll likely have a visit from someone interesting.... a bit later," the young woman stated quizzically, with a chuckle of her own. She came back up his torso, "But given how those things usually go, I should be free pretty quickly after~ If your clingy girlfriend won't still be demanding your undivided attention, date?" asked the redhead as if this was a perfectly normal thing to do.