Hiromi was left to lie with only a very small portion of Youko's finish. Benihime in the meantime ran her tongue over her lips managing to look as innocent as one possibly could when they'd done the sort of thing she just had. "Sugei Yokkun!~ That was pretty tasty, kind of a lot though and Onee-chan is out cold~" she mentioned seeming not to think about it too much. It seemed Youko had some sort of problem reconciling that this young woman wasn't really interested in men given her behavior at this point in time. She looked to him and managed to look the slightest bit abashed. "There isn't much I can say about that... I told you. Most times, I am just doing whatever I want at the time..." she said thinking about how best to explain her sexual choices this day compared to others. She rose from her seated position and stretched, wondering what kind of mood this man found himself in now, and deciding to leave that previous line of thought in favor of questioning something which could be more readily answered. "How do you feel?" she asked him, moving away from the focus on the strangeness of her own behavior which she really couldn't explain to the man before her.