"Dog? The boy has been nothing but polite to me... granted today is the only day I've ever seen him..." she said, finding it a bit preposterous that her husband somehow thought the young ronin might be some sort of danger to her within their own home. Despite the sort of activities she was currently engaged in, she couldn't really see anything negative in the young man's general approach. Regardless of this, Outetsu went on to explain that he planned to change their daughter's attitude himself if he needed to, after he managed to get rid of the ronin. A smirk came to this woman's face as she heard this, because he'd let their daughter's headstrong ways go on far too long to think it would be a simple matter to adjust her again. "That I will choose to believe when I see it, Kazumi is a terror as she is. Worse than even when she was a small child..." she said of the girl. Regardless of this, she had more than enough excitement in her day. "I'll do as you ask and mind my drinking, but... I feel as if I should be off to bed now. Goodnight husband..." she said as she turned to head back to her own quarters. Leaving her husband where he was and heading to her separate bed chambers.

Meanwhile, Youko seemed to find some amusement in the amount of upset that Kazumi was, and the young woman herself, was annoyed by this. "Ugh, yes because flirting is just the way you speak to everyone not my father..." she said with an eye roll. Though now that she thought about it, she'd never properly observed how this man dealt with anyone else, so maybe this was the case. She still wasn't willing to let him off the hook about this, but as he went on to peg her jealousy very directly her eyes widened and she managed to look a bit surprised by the assertion. "Jealous? I am not even jealous of my mother..." she said frowning intently. The level of this tantrum was likely beyond that of what one would have thought of anyone above the age of a toddler. Even so, she couldn't seem to let go of it, but as the man began to ponder what it would take to get her out of this mood... she couldn't deny wanting his attention. "If you say it like that Youko, I'll think you did it on purpose to get a rise out of me... besides that... I want the same thing I always want..." she said, though she'd made no moves to change her own position she was no longer demanding that the ronin leave her bedroom.