Benihime was having at the fullness of her motions, and nearing herself to another end, though she didn't seem in any particular rush to get there. In fact, the return of their banter seemed a tiny bit distracting to her, as she cradled this man within her arms and moved her body against his she sighed a response to his first question. "You don't say? Well, I wouldn't know anything about that, but if this is becoming a habit, I can't say I mind~" she chimed a moan falling from her face. Regardless of what she said, she knew full well the quality of this encounter was very different from ones she held normally with other women, and entirely different from anything she'd ever done with another man. But this didn't seem to matter. Her own curiosity had driven her to this action and as she satisfied it, she became more aware that at least in this case it was simply something she desired to do.

It was apparently in Youko's plans to make sure she was good and hooked. When the redhead looked to his face she found a toothy grin and an explanation that he felt himself a territorial individual. At some point during this interaction, he'd given himself a goal to be the only man she'd ever want, because she'd expressed her previous disinterest in men. A chuckle came from her at this statement because somehow she didn't feel like she'd be missing out on much even if she fell into such a trap here and now. "Territorial is a bit of an understatement~" she chimed as her hips kept the same rhythm they'd had for the entirety of this stretch. She'd seen how this man chose to behave with the other women in his life, and could take his statement about his nature at face value, still it didn't really stop her from wanting to do what she was doing right now, nor did it stop the idea that she might want to do it more later. "Aaaaah!~" before she could properly reply to the man below her, her body came to a gentle stop, she couldn't help the overflowing feeling she got from that bit of movement. As she finished she felt her nether spasm around him. She couldn't say she'd finished this much in quite a while, it was a bit refreshing to say the least. "You probably wouldn't know, if you don't go all in. So, I think, if you want to make sure I'm hooked..." she paused meeting his gaze with one of her own which blazed with curiosity and strange determination. "You should do it." she said in one shining moment which brought with it the clarity of the kind of person she was.