Apparently this samurai found something of interest in the life of a Shinobi. It made her wonder what his life was like that he would even show interest in such a thing. Beyond this, it seemed that he had a greater understanding of what she was doing with her self-summoning seals than most of the people she'd ever explained it to. The redhead's eyes widened and then for just a second a smirk appeared on her face. "Yeah, something like that..." the young woman said as she continued her work right until the reached the Daimyou himself, with her last seal being placed in the doorway of his office. The way this young samurai chose to address the man in charge was something a bit stunning. And given the Daimyou's own reaction it wasn't something he appreciated. 'Oh... I really hope I don't have to try killing that one...' she thought as the man took his cue and aimed to leave. "Arigatou Gozaimasu," she mentioned the young man as he left, there was no need to be rude and she wasn't usually.

As the Daimyou himself addressed her finally she bowed before him before standing. "They sent me, it isn't really my place to judge where I fall on the respectfulness scale, Daimyou-sama," she mentioned. She spoke to him this way, not out of some great respect for his title, but because she'd only read his name a couple of times and didn't have a face to place it to, and had thus forgotten it completely. "That as an aside, I was only briefed that you'd need a personal guard. If I may ask, what kind of threats do you face?" she asked, it was a strange thing, but the girl wanted to know what would make this man believe he needed someone of a greater caliber than the average ninja to protect him.