Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

Hiromi was left to lie with only a very small portion of Youko's finish. Benihime in the meantime ran her tongue over her lips managing to look as innocent as one possibly could when they'd done the sort of thing she just had. "Sugei Yokkun!~ That was pretty tasty, kind of a lot though and Onee-chan is out cold~" she mentioned seeming not to think about it too much. It seemed Youko had some sort of problem reconciling that this young woman wasn't really interested in men given her behavior at this point in time. She looked to him and managed to look the slightest bit abashed. "There isn't much I can say about that... I told you. Most times, I am just doing whatever I want at the time..." she said thinking about how best to explain her sexual choices this day compared to others. She rose from her seated position and stretched, wondering what kind of mood this man found himself in now, and deciding to leave that previous line of thought in favor of questioning something which could be more readily answered. "How do you feel?" she asked him, moving away from the focus on the strangeness of her own behavior which she really couldn't explain to the man before her.

"Really now? Well, trust me... there's a lot more to be had, if that's what you find yourself being into now," he said while gazing down at the redhead. He was rather blown away at this point, taking in the aspects of the kunoichi's personality which he'd yet to encounter all in a single person. This was all inclusive of the fact that she admitted to just winging everything she chose to do. Frankly, it was exciting - enough even to force Youko out of an impending flaccid state, before even properly reaching it. When asked how he felt, he freed himself from a moment in which he could hear nothing other than his own beating heart while glancing over the redhead, and knew instantly that she was the only one at fault for his current mood. "I feel like I have a promise to deliver on. So, are you going to clean this off, or do you want me to put a baby in you?" he asked whilst taking steps to close the distance between Benihime and himself.

The redhead found herself looking at Youko with wide eyes, as he mentioned that there was plenty more of him to be had if she found herself still wanting to taste him. A grin crossed her face because it was such a strange occurance, this man was amusing beyond all reason, and dominating in a way that Benihime didn't find herself encountering often. She looked him over and found him still erect or rather easily retaining it even after letting all of his aggression out just a few moments prior. Something about that was rather different, men usually needed more of a reset than that, not that she had many experiences to go by, it was simply the assumption made by having so many female partners complain about not finishing.

Youko's statement when asked how he felt, made the young woman's heartbeat thump. He closed the distance between them once more and she took a glance downward. "I mean... since you asked so nicely~" she said dropping down before him. The redhead then casually flicked her tongue over the tip of him. This licking would start at the tip and move down the sides and all around. Like she fully intended to give this man a thorough cleaning with her tongue which moved around eventually to swirl while she got to taste the mixture of Youko and his most recent conquest. It was quite a nice combination, given she'd tasted it directly as well. None ever had to question if Benihime enjoyed this herself, as her body was quite honest and there was much moisture to be found between her legs as she took the fullness of Youko into her mouth. In this moment she could almost forget what she was meant to be doing right now as she enjoyed the sensation of his smoothness, slipping down her throat.

Much to Youko's expectation, given Benihime's demeanor thus far, the red-haired woman acquiesced to his wishes. She rather deftly cleaned his cock of any residual seed, and in doing so, cleared what he'd gained from Hiromi as well. A quick application of Doujutsu let Youko know exactly when there was no longer anything to worry about, prompting him to take hold of her hair with intentions of pulling her head away from his loins. This was done with his right hand while he lowered himself toward the floor. The fore and middle fingers of his left hand moved in a swiping motion toward himself, rubbing their way through Benihime's crevice en route to Youko's mouth. Before getting properly started, it seemed he had to have a taste, and doing this alone also gave him confirmation as to the redhead's readiness. "Hmm... You taste so different from the rest. This... I could just drink it," he commented while his grip on Benihime's hair tightened as if it were a casual matter.

When Youko's left hand returned from his tongue, he used that very hand to grab Benihime by the midsection and lift her - much like he'd done to Hiromi. In this case, though, his left was accompanied by forward movement, which he intended to use in a way that would quickly leave Benihime sandwiched between Youko and the nearest wall while he lifted only her right leg. The male's right hand abandoned her hair at this time, pressing palm-first against the wall instead. It was like this, that Youko aimed to plunge himself between her folds. "Maybe later, though. We were headed somewhere, right? I think... to voice loss?"

Benihime had done as asked and cleaned the man's rod, but before she could begin enjoying herself in the way she usually would, Youko's hand could be found in her hair pulling her head away from his groin. This of course, would cause the young woman to release him, but not without seeming to pout in protest, though such pouting only seemed to last momentarily. Youko reached forward after coming down a bit, swiping between her legs, brushing against the part of her which was most sensitive and causing a small moan to fall from her mouth. His following words as he tasted her from his fingers, caused her eyes to widen and her face to tint ever so slightly red, she was genuinely surprised that such a sentence fell from his face right now. That combined with the increased tension of his hand in her hair made the young woman's body tense ever so slightly. Whatever this man had in mind, she was quite ready for it, and her imagination was running wild with possibilities. "Ah..." she started to speak only to rather swiftly be moved, and before she realized it, her back was against the wall and her right leg was up in the air as Youko flat palmed the wall and pressed into her nether. With a leg up the fit was tight, more so than that, the words which came from this man combined with the sensations themselves, caused the redhead to curse as she climaxed from the entry alone. "AAAAAH FUCK! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO TEASE ME LIKE THAT?~" she moaned and screamed this question, but she knew she'd orgasmed, she felt all numb and tingly but she could do nothing but enjoy it.

For hours on end, whether Youko knew it all along or not, he had been awaiting nothing more than the sweet symphony of Benihime's outcry from this penetration. At last, he'd been rewarded with the sound he so craved, and it had even come in the form of a question. Before he answered, he continued moving forward until he no longer could, and brought his right hand to the side of her face in a moment more tender than any of his other actions would have suggested. "Tease? Do you mean the idea of you throwing your voice, or mentioning how delicious you are? Hiromi over there would like to know, I'm sure," he said with a narrow, piercing gaze while retracting himself the first time. Whether Benihime even intended to respond or not, he wasted no further time before beginning his efforts in earnest, moving his hips as if they were powered by rotors to thrust into the woman.

This was an entirely new experience for Benihime. Her prior experiences with men, all came as sudden happenings, within moments... and were easily just as fleeting. Right now, she was experiencing the sensation of the build up to this moment and it was intense. Beyond this the redhead felt the push that went until it couldn't any more and her body relaxed around the sensation. Fresh from the build up of her flourish she exhaled, only to have Youko tenderly touch the side of her face. 'Nani?' her heart thumped harder than it had before. There was much confusion for her now, based on what she'd seen of this man his random tender moments were directly in contrast to the murdering intensity of his gaze and his rather dominating approach to women. She was left to see his piercing gaze through his narrowed eyes, fully focused on her, while he spoke. Her body clinched inwardly around this man as he spoke and pulled away, making the young woman moan again. "OOOH~ YES IS THE ANSWER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR..." that part of the sentence left her mouth as a scream. Even so, as Youko began his work in earnest her voice caught just for a second, dying into a gentle moan. Still she couldn't be too still even while being held in such a way, she leaned her head forward and flicked her tongue along Youko's left ear before speaking directly into it. "Aaaaah~ But I think you already knew that..." the young woman managed as she twitched below. She knew from his previous endeavors he enjoyed the sounds of voices, her own wasn't going anywhere so she'd answer him in kind.

If Youko wondered whether his question would be answered, he was soon to receive confirmation. According to Benihime, both options were viable as accurate answers. The redhead was also one to believe he already had the answer he sought. Whether this was the case or not, the answer itself wasn't what he was looking for. "That doesn't matter. You make such a great sound, I just wanted to make you say something," he replied. Moments later, he performed a single thrust mighty enough that he could almost feel the wall against his fore, even with Benihime between them. This also served the purpose of temporarily stopping his movements as his cock began to pulsate within the redhead, and he took the time to turn her head around to meet his gaze once again. "Maybe... just maybe, I can even make you scream about how addicted you are by the end of this."

Youko went on to compliment the voice of Benihime, after acknowledging that he likely knew the answer to his previously posed question. "Ara..." there was a light sound from Benihime as he explained himself. Something about him wanting to hear her speak and admitting it in this moment was a tiny bit embarrassing. These compliments made her feel strange inside. Her face reddened up to her ears and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it at this point. As if she didn't already have enough to deal with, this thrusting soon came to a powerful stop and his manhood was left to pulse within her giving her quite the set of tingling sensations. Her walls clamped down around him as her body tensed and she moaned out her pleasure. "Aaaah~" fell out of her face as it was turned to his piercing gaze. He spoke more of how he hoped at some point she'd mention being addicted to this, and the redhead smirked as she met this gaze, body tightened just a bit around him there was something rather promising in the way he made this sound. "I've never been addicted to anything, Yokkun, but if you want to be the first one on that list... I welcome you to try~" it fell out of her mouth like a challenge. But somewhere deep within herself the redhead already understood the quality of this interaction, of this man in general, was way different from any other being she'd ever encountered. And she might just end up doing exactly what he wanted by the end.

The last statement Youko offered was met by a well-considered rebuttal. Something in the way this woman responded struck a chord within him. Her words came off as a challenge, yet somehow, there was the faintest hint of an invitation to be taken. Youko spoke to his partners in such a way frequently when he was in the mood he unveiled today, but the way his words were being met now was something totally foreign to him. It was suddenly as if Youko himself was being challenged to pull through on his word - a goal he'd never needed any conceivable amount of effort to reach. Everything he said up to now had been given more purpose in his mind. It wasn't simply the case now that he would be delivering these spoken promises, but instead... he had to. As these thoughts crossed his mind, he found himself beginning his next withdrawal from Benihime's interior. "You... are very interesting, you know? You're exciting the hell out of me!" Following this statement, Youko began his efforts anew as if he hadn't missed a beat thus far. The tightness of this woman was as fresh to him as most other things she had to offer; Youko was finding it harder than normal to move, albeit more pleasurable in the same respect. Everything was adding up to a very strange combination for the white-haired male, yet he could neither complain nor bring himself to stop his pursuit.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast