Youko's hand tangled up in her hair, he clutched onto Benihime with a force her body didn't know before this moment. The young woman found herself moaning in his grasp. She didn't know what she'd done to deserve this treatment but thought she should apparently always do this, after several moments of this passionate embrace, she found only her mouth free of him and only apparently because he had something to say to her. "Ara ara," she said her body held tightly into this grip. "Of course I haven't changed my mind about you again. Even if I had, probably would have changed it right back, what the fuck just happened? And did you cut your hair again?" she asked, from what she'd heard the man had one hell of an opener, but for him to be here right now like he absolutely needed her attention was a bit far-fetched to the redhead.

Meanwhile, another woman from the main house was sneaking down here. She'd spent a great deal of her night, pacing around her bed chamber trying to think of a reason to stay where she was. But she'd been so intrigued by the redhead that she'd met earlier she wanted to go see the girl. She needed to know what she was getting at, and where their conversation was going before. She was the first person in the house to pay any real attention to the woman in years, and she was starved for the affection.