Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

Ouetsu's words to his daughter made her scoff as she exited. Benihime's sigh of relief wasn't one she'd get to experience without much extra though. As it appeared, the Daimyou of the land had a few words to share with her. Her left brow rose curiously as he mentioned that he might actually have a bit of extra work for her. He even went so far as to mention she could speak freely if she wanted to. She thought about what he had to say, and decided that honesty was the best to go for. "As long as I'm in your service, extra work is fine with me, Tokudaiji-sama..." she said giving a slight pause. "But since I can speak freely, if you are thinking to replace Katsuhara-kun with me, I should tell you that it is already apparent to me that Kazumi-chan doesn't like me very much. And I can't imagine that getting much better if you replace her favorite with me~" she chimed. She'd seen enough of this young girl's attitude to know that she'd likely make the jounin's life a bit hellish while she was here, if Youko was to disappear and she was to replace him. Benihime had many experiences with young women, both familial and otherwise, enough to know that someone who was so keen to get what they want likely wouldn't react well if it was snatched away from her in such a way. Even so, if it would make the redhead's life a bit easier, she might try a different kind of appeal to the girl, it was one of many ideas floating around in the redhead's skull.

While a civil conversation was finally taking place in the dining room. It seemed things were getting a bit uncivilized just outside of it. As Youko and Hiromi were finding themselves in a rather compromising situation rather quickly. He stated that her activity of choice was one which was different, though in not so many words. And his speaking brought him dangerously close to her own face. Lips mere breaths away from her own she in the moment decided not to answer him but instead to press her lips into his. After all, it seemed to be about what he was aiming for given their proximity. 'What on earth am I doing?' this woman questioned herself, but still she couldn't stop herself, and unlike in the library with Benihime there was nothing to interrupt. The Lady Tokudaiji was obviously a bit impulsive or rather had become as such over time and was acting on it, in the face of being introduced to some rather impulsive teens.

"Then she would have to get over that, wouldn't she? If she is unsatisfied, perhaps she will become humble over time. Too long have I spoiled that girl, but she will not have her way this time! Now..." Between clauses, Ouetsu took another bite from his meal. He seemed to have been angered enough to throw some manners out the proverbial window himself, as he next began speaking while still chewing steak. "I'm of the opinion that the boy is involved in these attempts on my life. He would have my daughter's hand in marriage, and just as quickly see me dead so he can take my place for himself. Follow up on that lead, Suzukou. I strongly suggest treating him like one of our enemies, and don't fall for any of that charm he apparently used to reach my daughter."

In the meantime, Youko was having his question met by the mouth of Hiromi, in a more literal sense than such a statement would imply. He had made this approach intending to draw a kiss from the woman, but he expected to initiate moments later. The simple fact that she had done so just now, was something of a surprise... albeit a welcomed one. Youko met this kiss for several seconds, but with him not being one to linger on anything, he used the hand upon Hiromi's face to push her head away just slightly. "How bold of you to do that with your husband and daughter just behind that door, onna. Sadly, that's just one step in the right direction. The way you were acting last night tells me you're willing to take a few more steps than that."

'Yare yare, choosing now to be a hard ass to your daughter. Making extra work for me, this is going to be annoying,' thought Benihime as Tokudaiji himself began speaking before even clearing his mouth again. His words went on to more directly advise the young kunoichi against familiarizing herself with Youko. He even claimed that the young man was somehow behind the attempts against his life. Benihime listened to him speak without interrupting though his words didn't sit right in her ears. This man stayed in his employ, she'd seen him move, if he wanted an old man dead, she was pretty sure he could accomplish it directly without much of a problem. Beyond this was all the information she'd gathered today, which let her know that Tokudaiji was far too involved in the politics of his lands and with the strangeness concerning the disappearance of the ninjas who'd come here. She supposed pretending she didn't know this information was for the best. "Hai, I'll look into it if you wish. And there isn't any worry of me being charmed... I prefer women," she let that statement hang in the air. Regardless of what she knew already it seemed the Daimyou was content to make her part of the plan to rid himself of the Ronin already here. She couldn't help but wonder why he didn't simply send the lad back to the mainland if he didn't want him here, but she figured all of this would become obvious at some point in time. "Anything else you require of me, Tokudaiji-sama?"

Hiromi was otherwise engaged in a kiss which would come to an end by Youko's own doing. He went on to speak to her about how bold she was being considering their current location. "I think that was pretty bold of me, I don't know what has gotten into me lately..." she said thinking about it just a bit. "Actually... " she paused thinking about it, she'd been acting strangely since last night. Perhaps she did require a bit more of his attention. And if she was being perfectly honest she didn't care about the placement of her daughter or husband. "I know what should be getting into me..." she reached out for this young man's groin having decided that she would be finding satisfaction in the coming moments. Something about the idea of being caught here and now wasn't at all dissatisfying for her.

It seemed Ouetsu had indeed found a kunoichi who would be immune to the advancements of Youko, at least as far as he was concerned. Little did he know what the pair had been up to on the previous night, alongside the rest of Ouetsu's family. Thinking everything would work out in his favor, he made the next bite of food a happy one, giving his response to Benihime once it was chewed and swallowed properly. "I have nothing in mind. Return to your duties, but remain attentive."

Hiromi's surprise was not lost to Youko. This whole thing did seem out of character for a noblewoman such as her, but he'd seen awful marriages have many interesting side-effects. In this case, said side-effect ended up being a very promiscuous wife in a family of nobles. She even went so far as to grasp Youko's manhood just beyond the threshold of the room her husband inhabited. Youko had no issues with this, considering his obvious lack of concern for others - Ouetsu especially. In fact, his uncaring nature resulted in a very outright reaction to being grabbed in such a way. The hand he previously let rest upon Hiromi's face slid down to the lining of her kimono - as did the hand he once had pressed against the door frame, on the opposite side. An outward, swiping movement of both arms would see to it that Hiromi's kimono was pulled apart at the torso, without bothering with her obi as to bare the woman's breasts alone. "You've come along so fast, onna. Come on then... there are still plenty of things Toku-jii neglected to show you, aren't there? I wonder what the two of you have even done together."

"Hai, as you like. Enjoy your meal, Tokudaiji-sama..." Benihime said as she bowed and took leave, surprisingly enough through the same exit towards the kitchen that Kazumi had taken. But... as soon as she was out of eye sight, the young woman would disappear in a flash of crimson and appear in an office in a far away land. She had her left hand in her hair and immediately began pacing in the room, expecting only one person to be there. "Look, I really need you to like me right now, because shit in the Land of Silence is fucking real!" said the girl. A smirk came to the lips of the person at the desk, hidden behind a hat with the symbol for 'water' upon it. Beyond this point as her smile widened, her grin showed a wide smirk full of fangs. The hat was soon removed and teal and a darker teal hair showed beneath. "Red~! I always like you~ But I have to wonder what has you pacing around my office like the bothered cat you are?" the woman asked of her.

Meanwhile, the Daimyou was left to enjoy his meal, and his wife had her chest exposed to by the young man outside of the dining room. Her breath caught in her throat but it was obvious to her by the firmness found under her hand that this man in particular had no problem with what she'd done. He even went on to question what she and her husband had even done together. "I don't know, that was ages ago. Obviously not much of anything, you're pretty surprising to me..." she mumbled as heat spread to her face. Obviously this was a very dangerous activity to undertake, still she couldn't be bothered to do anything else. As such she continued to rub against his cock. "You'll show me something new right?" she asked the young man before her. She figured he'd be accommodating, he'd been the previous night...

And so, the Daimyou Tokudaiji Ouetsu would go on to relax and finish his dinner in peace. All the while, Youko was being accosted by the visual of Hiromi's chest, as well as movement of her hand upon his cock. He took a firm grip of the woman's hips as she questioned him, wondering if he had something to show her that she could consider new. There were many things in Youko's repertoire, and though he did not know exactly what experiences this woman had in her marriage, he could assume the Daimyou and his wife were far beyond what he would consider vanilla. "Ages ago!? What a fucking shame. If Toku-jii is just going to let you go to waste over the years like that, I guess I owe him a favor to make use of what he's neglecting. So then..." A brief pause followed these words from Youko, and during that pause, he snagged Hiromi's obi to tear it away. With that, she was given some free range of movement, though Youko aimed to physically suggest a quick turn-around as he continued speaking into her ear. "I should start with everything he has probably never bothered touching. What do you think? How willing are you to explore new things, onna?"

Benihime continued to pace even as the Mizukage moved from behind her desk to on top of it to watch more acutely the movements of this redhead. "I fucked a guy last night..." Benihime confessed. The teal-haired young woman widened her eyes at this news, her entire face shifted. She knew that the young woman in her office didn't like men, and hadn't actually had sex with a guy in years and that every time she did, she never truly enjoyed it. "Aww, Red. Come 'ere," she said opening her arms. Benihime filled them, her hands clasping around this young woman's back began to trace her spine with the tips of her fingers moving along them. This sent chills up the Mizukage's spine as she moaned her happiness. Benihime heard this and took it as permission to continue, not that she'd intended to stop, but she did have at least one more thing to say. "I liked it..." finished the redhead which made the woman she was talking to freeze up. "Really? What kind of shit is that? Do you just like men now?" she asked seeming to find this confession odd. "Iie, I'd been thinking that might be a thing... but... I don't think I like men in general. In fact, I think the girl working the kitchen is cute and the Daimyou's wife is a treat~" she said still moving her fingers along the Mizukage's person, shifting them under the tattered t-shirt she wore to molest her chest directly. "And it goes without saying, I just teleported across a continent for this..." Benihime said leaning in to press her lips into the young woman's. This one for all her shock took this attention as if it was perfectly normal. In fact her own hands ended up within the crimson locks possessed by the redhead as her eyes came to a close. It seemed this was how the redhead chose to ease her tensions.

Meanwhile, the wife of the Daimyou was in for some new treatment. Her obi was soon removed and she was turned around. This young man speaking into her ear sent her pulse thudding through her head. It seemed he really intended to try something new with her, and how could she even try to deny she was intrigued by the idea. "I'm always willing to try new things~" this woman said. Hearing such a statement would probably only make it more shameful that her husband seemed to want nothing to do with her. Obviously she had the potential to be a very adventurous wife.

"Hoh? Well then, let's see if this body of yours agrees," said Youko. With Hiromi turned around, he aimed to lean her forward until her upper body was pressed against the door frame, leaving her rear end angled toward himself. With this done, he'd move on to flip her loosened kimono over her body to bare her backside. Following this effort was a more normal insertion of Youko's manhood to the woman's nether, if only to wet his own groin in preparation for what was to come. Never one to waste anything, though, several slow thrusts were to be performed this way before he even considered changing things up. Perhaps it was his intention to meet some separate goal beforehand, or even to ensure Hiromi's readiness.

Hiromi was soon enough able to feel the insertion of Youko within her nether. He'd said he would introduce her to something new, and she truly expected this, even so, she couldn't deny how pleasant their current activity was. "Aaaah~" it was such a pleasant feeling that within a few of his strokes she found herself reaching a peak. At this point she truly didn't seem to care very much one way or another. She even found her body rocking back against his as she waited for the switch she was sure was coming, she anticipated it even wanted it.

Benihime on the other hand was playing with one of the peaks found at the top of the Mizukage's chest while her other hand undid the belt around her waist. She pulled away from their full lip lock to allow this young woman to speak. "For the record Red, I did say I always like you, you don't need to butter me up today... but don't stop what you're doing or anything~" she said to the young woman. Benihime as such continued until she slid this young woman's shorts down her hips. Her tongue not occupying the other woman's mouth played around her neck instead. "Hm, I'll keep going then. So, do you want the good news or bad news while I do this for you?" she asked the woman as she leaned her head further down and gently applied her teeth to one of the Mizukage's nipples through her shirt before her now free hands moved to remove this woman's top as well. "Oooh~ Well give me bad news first..." she said as the redhead seemed to busy herself massively, and the Mizukage's shirt came up over her head and left her naked before the redhead. "Whoever you sent to the Land of Silence is likely dead, their hunter nin masks were among some merchandise up for purchase in the town..." Benihime mentioned apathetically. "What about the sword?" asked the Mizukage. "Didn't see it..." said Benihime before she rather deftly slipped two fingers into the nether of the woman on the desk. A moan would ensue as this woman's body tightened around the redhead's fingers. "Aaaaaaah~ Fuck, might not be dead then. If you find him and he won't come back..." she paused bringing the redhead's face towards her own very closely. "Kill him and bring me back the sword, I'll reward you~" she chimed as she went about ridding the redhead of her clothes while she rubbed her fingers within this woman's body as if on a mission of some sort. "Anything for you Rella~" said the redhead finally using this young woman's name over the course of this interaction.

The moment of Hiromi's first peak proved to be what Youko sought. Upon feeling the tightening sensation around himself, and the additional lubrication applied to his member, he withdrew slowly. "There we go. Now, let's have at something Toku-jii left untouched, hm?" With that said, he moved his hips forward once more, this time making sure he raised his groin to experience his entry in a very different way. So effectively left to rot, Youko was certain the Daimyou had never made use of his gem of a wife's ass. He'd happily take up the old man's work instead. His approach this time was just as slow as his movements were when he first removed himself from Hiromi, as if he wished to test the waters bit by bit until he was roughly halfway inserted.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast