Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

It seemed that very contrary to Benihime, Youko had no problem accepting praise for anything. It was sort of refreshing finding someone so very contradictory to her own nature. But she didn't get as much time to consider this as she would like, as she was soon summoned into the white haired man's lap. She had adjusted her position so as not to cause him any incidental injuries, that being said, she didn't really think about it when she did it. Youko being observant enough to know that she'd have to have changed her position. "Well, I can shift myself around pretty easily, because reasons..." the young woman started as she palmed her head turning it slightly because she felt heat in her face and knew beyond all reason she was now blushing and had no logical explanation for it. "And well... it was just reflexive... kinda," she said as she peeked back from the corner of her eyes to see those moon filled ones. "Not buying it, huh?" she muttered at the end. That face of hers fully tinted while she looked at him under her and felt very strangely turned on by it. "I told you before, if you're confused... I'm probably just as confused," the young woman's heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her ears. She was prone to thinking and living in these small moments, she found herself settling into his lap simply because it felt most right in the moment.

Youko grinned. As if the ability to perceive chakra with his eyes wasn't enough, he could see it moving around the kunoichi's rapidly beating heart. In the same respect, the tension her body initially held upon landing in his lap began fading away, as if she had taken to a state of comfort where she sat. Still... these things were hardly crucial to his thought process on the matter. "I think I'm a bit more confused than you at this point. You seem like you shouldn't be confused, but you're acting confused... so I get confused. And yet, when it's all said and done..." he said while spinning the kunai around his forefinger, eventually catching its handle in a full grip to hold it between Benihime and himself. "... Here you are."

Benihime had indeed found a great deal of comfort sitting in this man's lap, and it was likely more comfortable for her than she'd willingly admit to anyone at this point. "I... am confused by me right now..." she said thinking about it more. "I said earlier you weren't my type, and I didn't expect to remotely reconsider that..." she mentioned her heart still pounding too fast. "But I realize I've been reconsidering it, and it makes me feel really..." she paused without completing this sentence. If earlier in this day she'd swung on him because he seemed sketchy, right now she was considering doing something else to try and quell this strange set of feelings she was having. Always a being of action, she leaned closer pushing the newly modeled kunai to the side, "I'll get back to that, but I need to try this now..." she said looking at the man directly she leaned in to press her lips into his, aiming to allow her hands to touch his shoulders as she tried this thing she'd been thinking of for quite a while.

"I bet you are," was his answer to Benihime claiming she was confused by herself. Her words and behavior had yet to coincide with one another this entire time, and now, it was even worse than before. She even went so far as to leave a statement about what she felt, all while pushing the kunai aside and leaning forward to place hands on his shoulders. While Youko was curious what the end of the sentence was, her follow-up statement - paired with her actions - told him this would be going in a more interesting direction for the moment. True enough, the redhead's lips were soon pressed against his. He found himself pushed back just the slightest bit then, using the hand which held the kunai to balance himself on the workbench while his left hand found its way to the redhead's exposed flesh at her side. All the while, his lips were lightly pursed against Benihime's while she tried whatever it was she was trying.

Benihime was stunned this man was teasing her right just now. If her heart hadn't already been beating so fast she likely would have blushed and pouted about it, but there were far too many more pressing matters to attend to at present for her to get stuck on something so simple. Her hands made contact with the flesh of his shoulders as he found a position he too would find comfortable and she absently found her right hand tracing the flesh of the left side of his body, while her left found its home in the roots of his hair. 'Sugei!~' this young woman thought. She'd never considered she could find a man's body so entertaining, and it was an entirely new thing for her. Their bodies pressed together, she only further confirmed the goodness of this moment as his left hand found the flesh of her side and rested there. All the while he seemed to be passively accepting the exploration of his person, in a way which made Benihime wiggle in his lap and press a little further into this kiss, her mouth opened gently as she moaned her satisfaction before she slipped her tongue forward and into his mouth.

Youko's left hand was eventually crawling up Benihime's flesh to her rib cage's side, only to then slide gently down toward her hip while she was busy occupying his mouth with her tongue. His own tongue caressed the invader to the confines of his mouth, and occasionally made its way into Benihime's mouth over the course of this exchange. His breath beginning to labor was paired with a brief fidgeting of his lower body to match the wiggling hips in his lap. Arousal came more quickly than normal when dealing with this particular woman, but Youko could only assume it was the fault of the strange challenge presented by the redhead.

Benihime got to appreciate the movement of Youko's hand as it caressed her side. And the movement of his tongue between and within the confines of their mouths. She was enjoying herself, cementing the idea that against all odds she was quite attracted to the man before her. More so than that, his arousal seemed to match her own, as her wiggling hips were greeted by the stiffening of his manhood below her. Feeling this she rubbed herself against him, the thin fabric of her clothing causing a jolt of sensation through her person, which caused her face to fall away from his in this moment as she moaned her happiness. "Aaaah!~"

Whatever either of these individuals once thought would come of this, it seemed to be the case that Youko was en route to the goal he had when first conversing with this woman. His erect state had become apparent to the woman in his lap, and she responded in kind by rubbing herself against it. In doing so, she released herself from his mouth to let her own pleasure be audible. A contented sigh of Youko's joined this, as the movement against even his covered groin was a few notches above a tease for him as well. Now that he was free, he spoke coyly through an extended sigh, into Benihime's face. "Still not your type? It's the hair, isn't it?"

"Aiming for honest here..." Benihime said as she moved against his stiffness once more. "Women are my type... and I don't mean that the way most women do. Exclusively speaking I am attracted to women. It's a running joke that I am more of a man than a woman in my family. Normally there is nothing even remotely interesting to me about a man..." she said as she leaned in to kiss this man's shoulder, it would be obvious to him, in her own mind that he was an exception to this in some way. Apparently this young woman didn't know the meaning of breaking or even pausing as her now unoccupied tongue found itself tracing the line from his shoulder, down to the first of the lines she found and tracing it. "Even so, I am thinking about giving this a try... which is confusing to me... thus the confusion passed on to you, Katsuhara-kun~" she said seeming to have a reasonable idea of how she'd gotten to this point. Benihime was many things including a rather instinctual being, beyond all things she found herself knowing and understanding how she got into such situations without much of a problem. Right now this man had kindled within her, something similar to her initial bout with puberty, and she really wanted to know him, with her body, and as such she was trying to do just that. Strangely something about their interaction had changed fundamentally how she felt about him, and she was more than keen to figure this out. Her tongue tracing the marks on his person should be something of a dead giveaway for her nature as person. "Do you want me to stop?" she questioned this man, because she was fulfilling her own desires with no idea at all what he wanted from her.

"Really now?" he asked with a chortle. What Benihime said during their earlier encounter made much more sense now. This was still an interesting turn of events, though, as he normally didn't even have resistance from women who were uninterested in men. In fact, he occasionally attracted even men who weren't interested in other men, much to his chagrin. Benihime had likely been the first person to show interest in him at any point without virtually throwing herself at him during the first encounter. He had to say, there was something more appealing about this. An interesting approach was also taken by the redhead, whose mouth and tongue began exploring his torso starting at his shoulder, eventually finding a way to the seals on his rib cage. "Thinking about trying it? If what you're doing now is consideration, I can't help but wonder what it's like when you're actually committing to something," he commented as his own beating heart hastened its efforts, sending the force of its pulse through his entire upper torso. Without even pausing her efforts, Benihime asked if he wished for her to stop, prompting another chuckle from the white-haired male. "I should let you know, Kazumi will be coming at two. She's a little clingy, but... I don't exactly want you to stop, unless that's a deterrent for you."

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast