Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

Youko seemed to take the news of this redhead's interests better than most. That being said, her work along his torso didn't cease as he spoke. She was treated to the sensation of his heart beat quickening which she felt through her lips and tongue as she moved from one of these seals to another. Her movements never truly stopped, instead she found herself looking up at this young man from the second line near his ribs as she once again moved her hips against his erection. "Hm? Curious then? I could always just show you~" she teased seeming to have no issue with what she was doing in the slightest. She was enjoying the sensation of his quickening heartbeat as well as his general disposition. The amount of honesty which came from him next might have been a deterrent for most, but it bothered the kunoichi very little. "She seems about the type for that sort of thing. She doesn't bother me, I wouldn't mind having a hand in readjusting her attitude. But..." she mentioned switching from a flick of her tongue to a gentle bite. "You remind me that I'll likely have a visit from someone interesting.... a bit later," the young woman stated quizzically, with a chuckle of her own. She came back up his torso, "But given how those things usually go, I should be free pretty quickly after~ If your clingy girlfriend won't still be demanding your undivided attention, date?" asked the redhead as if this was a perfectly normal thing to do.

It seemed Benihime had some strange fixation with applying her mouth and tongue to the seals on his torso, but given the reactions from his own body, he could not complain about anything she'd done thus far. She even showed little to no concern about Youko's prior engagement when told about it, which was just fine and dandy with the white-haired wanderer. There was then a hint of something more regarding Kazumi's demeanor, and moreover, Benihime's openness. Additionally, she noted a potential arrangement of her own. A few things in Youko's memory clicked together. "Wait... that's why you were in the same room as Kazumi's mother? I've been wanting to check her out for a while now. It shouldn't take us long either, so... well, we do live in the same building right now. Maybe we could swap stories."

If it seemed Benihime had some sort of fixation, she likely did... but that wasn't really the point. Since they were conversing now, she'd resorted to having her fingers trace the lines of his chest. It seemed this man had observed a bit more of her day than she'd thought. "Yep. I didn't know anyone knew about that but... I guess that isn't terribly surprising considering. She is a treat~" she said of Kazumi's mother. She had a hard time reasoning why such a woman stuck around the Daimyou but, that wasn't a primary concern of the redhead. On the matter of swapping stories she nodded her agreement. "Sounds like fun..." she moved her hips forward just a bit more and spoke into the man's face rather directly. "We can kiss on it this time~" she said pressing her lips into his for the second time this day.

"I see a lot of things with these," he said regarding the ability of the eyes he currently showed. He was growing more curious about the lady of the house now that he knew Benihime had made her move on the woman. Either way, he had his own things to deal with, and he would be getting at least a story out of it later. "Hai. Assuming you don't change your mind about something - like me - again today," was his next statement, spoken only a moment prior to Benihime kissing him for a second time. The right side of his lips curled upwards in this moment, but he pressed back with his own lips nonetheless. All the while, his left hand kept a firm grip on Benihime's right hip, where it had been so casually rested before. Physically, he had no intentions of parting here, but he could accept that both parties had other things to be doing. "Who knows, anyway? Maybe I'll be done in time to catch a show on your end."

"I bet you do..." she said with a smirk. It made her wonder exactly what kind of detail this man saw in... if for instance he could see through walls or people's clothing, she could find a great use in something like that and it had absolutely nothing to do with being a ninja. His words about her possibly changing her mind again made her chuckle just a tad after their kiss. "Aside from that, yeah..." she said, finding it amusing that he thought it was possible she'd change her mind again. To be honest this day had been a variable roller-coaster for the young redhead and she was used to having crazy days. He also claimed that if he was done soon enough he might be able to catch a show, a cheeky grin came to the young woman's face. "I guess we'll just have to see..." she said. This was an oddly comfortable position for Benihime and to be honest she also really didn't want to leave this man's lap. The firm grip on her right hip was something very different than what she was used to experiencing. Maybe by the end of this day, she'd have some more new experiences under her belt. But that aside she'd eventually leave the lap of this man and return to her seated position so that he could do whatever other work he planned to do. As day shifted into night she'd eventually find herself properly settled into her room. She was sitting stretched out in the floor topless and waiting.

The main house, eventually shut down for the day. And around two in the morning, the young daughter of the Daimyou, Kazumi, could be seen sticking to the shadows of the house tip-toeing outside and to the guest house looking for Youko. She arrived as she stated she would, dressed in light clothing as she always tended to wear with her short kimono and frilly skirt. She approached and knocked on the door of the room he generally could be found in when they made such arrangements and expected to find him with great ease.

"I guess we will," Youko replied while Benihime removed herself from his lap. The ending of their promiscuous moment freed the white-haired male to return to his work, crafting additional kunai of his custom make until there were exactly fifty spread across five separate rolls of fabric to hold them. After rolling up these sets, he looked up at the night sky, realizing he was nearly late for his arrangement, given the moon's position.

Soon after Kazumi's arrival to the guests' house, Youko emerged from the bathroom, clad in only his hakama and the fur tuft he kept on his person at nearly all times. It seemed he'd taken the time to once again cut his hair since finishing up at the forge. His Doujutsu activated momentarily, allowing him to glance at Benihime's still chakra as silent footsteps guided him to Kazumi's rear. Knocks on his room door were followed by Youko's right arm flinging itself over her right shoulder, while his left arm wrapped around her lower torso. This position left him with his head over her left shoulder as he spoke. "Fancy meeting you here," he said as his right hand continued on a path into Kazumi's kimono, all for the sake of groping her left breast.

Benihime had been busying herself finishing off the design of a new seal, one which she started to combat the samurai but would now likely find better use out of than she'd originally intended. Regardless of this Kazumi soon found the man she was looking for wrapped around her shoulders, so to speak. A grin crossed the young woman's face as she looked at her freshly showered guard with nothing on but his hakuma and the fur tuft he always seemed to carry with him. She looked over her left shoulder to his face, while his hand groped her left breast. A moan would precede her statement. "Aah!" came out first but was soon followed by a statement. "Of course, where else would I be... now come on! No interruptions..." she said seemingly impatient as her hand soon found itself resting against his cock.

"Maybe in another room, maybe already inside my room. There are plenty of options, Kazu~" he said directly into the young woman's ear. In no time at all, Youko felt a hand pressed against his groin through his hakama. Experiencing this amount of eagerness served its purpose in preparing Youko for the coming event rather quickly, though it could easily be noted that he was already at the halfway point by the time of this meeting. In actuality, his most recent encounter with the red-haired kunoichi sat on his mind for the duration of the night up to now. For the moment though, he would be using Kazumi as an outlet for the tension he'd built up over the course of the day, by fault of both Benihime and Kazumi herself. With Kazumi's go-ahead, he released his very specific hold, and replaced it with another, which left him picking the scantily-clad lass up and carrying her in his arms to his chambers. Once there, he grinned. "No interruptions, no restraints," he repeated with an add-in of his own while tossing the dark-haired lass onto the bed he frequently slept in.

This man's words were something Kazumi was used to. Even so, she couldn't help but feel excited and ready for the coming moments. She'd placed a hand on his crotch and found him about ready to start up, as if on cue his grip changed and he soon picked her up and took her into the room only to toss the young woman onto the bed. A giggle escaped the girl as this wasn't something which had happened before, even so it was sort of exciting. She didn't know what sort of mood Youko was in but she figured he'd felt just as denied as she had earlier and was more than ready to get started. He added to her clause of no interruptions that there would be no restraints. Her eyes widened at this moment but then she smiled excitedly. "Hai!"

Once his hands were freed of the Daimyou's daughter, Youko discarded his fur, which seemed to roll itself up in the corner of the room thereafter. He paired steps toward the bed with the removal of his hakama, using the hand that was free of the fur. Eventually, he was stepping out of the hakama while crawling onto the mattress. His crawling motion left him hovering over Kazumi, his right hand pulling away her obi in a single jerk. "You're not doing much for someone so impatient. Considering how much of a rush as you seemed to be in a minute ago, your clothes haven't gone anywhere."

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast