Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

After her first peak was reached it seemed that Hiromi was up for the change she'd asked about. The slow withdrawal of Youko was soon enough followed by a slow entry into a completely different hole. Of course, she'd somewhat expected this, but had no idea what she'd expected it to feel like. "A..." it seemed a noise couldn't be decided by this woman, but even so there wasn't any pain associated with this push, it only felt like a massive bit of pressure. And considering what they'd recently been doing, she couldn't say she was opposed to this. "That's... different," she finally managed, her breathing labored and her body relaxing after the initial shock of this situation wore off.

A moan left the Mizukage as she stripped the young Jounin of her clothes. "You really know how to set this off. So... what else besides this apparent new interest in men, has you stressed," she asked as she began to fondle the redhead more appropriately. As Benihime's fingers slowly stroked inside of this woman, her thumb rolled over the most sensitive place she had. "Ah... that... well, I am pretty sure this Daimyou I am working for is trying to set me up to fight this new guy. He wants him dead, but doesn't want to do it himself. The entire family is in shambles and it's crazy... and I can't figure out what his motivations are, but he creeps me out," she said of the Daimyou, discussing political matters over sex as if it was the most simple thing in the world. The Mizukage had moved to flicking her tongue over the redhead's nipples as she spoke. "Sounds like you're going to be burning all ends towards yourself until you figure out who you are backing. A little advice..." she offered. "Go with your instincts, if you don't like that Daimyou, don't trust him. If you think you like that guy, fuck him twice, be sure!~" mentioned Arella as she slid her tongue down the body of the Jounin in question. "Now, how about we switch places, hm?" she asked of her, which made the redhead smile, as she took up a seated position on the desk and the Mizukage's head settled between her legs. "Hai!" After which she went about licking her fingers knowing that eventually they'd both be servicing each other with their mouths, but surprisingly she got the first go this time...

Whatever reaction was to come from Hiromi, Youko was in wait. He did wonder exactly how accommodating the body and persona of Hiromi would be for his chosen course of action. As it seemed, all was fine once she got past the initial shock factor. Since this was the case, he took the go-ahead and began to withdraw. This was no full withdrawal, of course. Youko fully intended to thrust forward to the same end, prior to repeating the motion into a continuous rhythm. "Different, huh? That sounds like approval, but what happened to all that shit you had to say last night?" he asked. Whether he received an answer or not, Youko began steadying his pace with more frequent movements of his hips, still thrusting to the halfway point of his cock's length.

As her body relaxed Youko began to move more properly within Hiromi's rear. And the sensation wasn't one she could well place. There was a ton of pressure being applied and it almost felt unbearable. But in the same respect, it was so different it promoted the idea of sensory overload. Every movement offered something slightly different and new, and she strangely found herself enjoying it more than she would have thought. Within her person seemed to clinch just a bit but she also felt this where she normally felt her pleasure. Initially she had nothing to say to the man, even though he brought up the fact that she'd had much to say in their previous endeavor. Still as the movements became more frequent it seemed this woman found her voice. "Definitely approval~ Don't stop now!" the woman exclaimed. This feeling was something intense and different and she felt it in a manner she didn't normally feel things. Actually she was approaching something very different from her usual flourish she needed only reach that magical point.

Meanwhile, Benihime sat atop the Mizukage's desk as that woman's tongue began the gentle separation of the lips below her waist. Truly it was as if this woman intended to kiss her here as she kissed her face, only the movements of her tongue seemed to alternate between wide flat strokes and the gentle prodding of the redhead's pearl. Her entire face flushed with the sensation of what was going on below, and it was as if Arella intended to take her time with the work. "Rella!~ This is why I come to you... though you give me such strange advice..." she said noting that this woman had told her to have another go at the ronin she'd made it with the previous night. Benihime rubbed this woman's scalp as her tongue played between her legs eventually there was a pressure filled build up which would lead to the redhead's legs tightening ever so slightly and the red of her face extending all the way up to her ears as she experienced one of the most pleasurable releases. "Aaaaaaaah~" moaned this woman as she looked down and saw the fanged grin of the Mizukage's face. She reached down for her, lifting her face to meet the redhead's lips, and the Mizukage was content to slip her tongue into the mouth of the redhead allowing the young woman to taste herself. "I guess it's your turn huh?" Benihime mentioned between lashes of her tongue. Soon enough she switched places with this young woman with a gentle turn of her body, but instead of abandoning the desk, she laid them both across it. Soon she would reach up and molest this woman's chest as she began busying her tongue down the teal-haired woman's body, settling between her legs and swirling her tongue in circles around her most sensitive point as an opener. This sort of attention brought a great pause to the Mizukage, who was always more than a little blown away by the redhead's tactics. "Oi, Red, I swear you better not show me up right now~" chimed the Mizukage right before Benihime's mouth closed in on her pearl and began to vibrate the tip of her tongue against it, until of course, this woman reached a peak as well, but instead of letting her escape the redhead kept working apparently amused by what she saw when she looked up to this woman's face. With this, she was content to continue as she always did.

"Funny you say that; I haven't even actually started yet," he said during another forward thrust. Now that he'd found a rhythm to keep whilst Hiromi requested that he not stop, he locked himself into that very pace. The depth he chose, however, was an entirely different story. Every thrust of Youko's hips - from the time of Hiromi's speech - was ever so slightly different, as each one came with an increase to the depth he reached. In doing this, he would proceed with the plan until he was repeatedly thrusting with his full length, assuming no qualms were to be had by Hiromi at any point.

"Sounds promising~" the woman mentioned as Youko's efforts began to improve in a way she hadn't expected. Each thrust of his seemed to go deeper and deeper until his maximum depth was reached. This was a painstaking process as she felt the increase in depth at ever thrust. Still, Hiromi didn't find herself disliking the experience. In fact, the further along it went the more she found herself moaning at the attention. When it finally reached its maximum depth, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Ooooh," as the strokes continued she'd eventually be blinded by the most intense flourish she'd ever experienced in her life. "Aaaaaaaaah!~" Stars blinded her vision and she slipped from consciousness, even before her stamina of the previous night. It was quite the strange occurance, but she was more than satisfied in this moment.

Benihime's work seemed to be doing a great deal for the Mizukage. The woman lying on the desk seemed to be quite enamored by the tongue of the redhead. "Rella, you didn't tell me what sword I'm looking for~" she mentioned as she continued, even without switching out for her own pleasure, as she intended to take it in full a bit later. Arella to her credit moaned a bit harder as this woman's tongue took a gentle pause to ask a question. "Aaaaaaah!~ Red, you act like I forgot or something," she mentioned, but Benihime's tongue began the gentle lapping motions which made the Mizukage's head fall back and allowed no reasonable words to escape her. "I mean, you got really quiet, Rella~" she mentioned moving her tongue again. "Well, not quiet, but you forgot words~" she said. Another moan escaped the Mizukage, "You're looking for Samehada, I'm sure you remember it... big ass sword... shark scales..." there were pauses between this woman's words. "You're killing me, Red~" she moaned to Benihime, which made her chuckle as she went on. This would continue for quite a while yet, as the redhead indulged in the body of the Mizukage.

"Hmph! Good." And so, Youko continued his efforts in earnest, finding his stride to be working toward his own satisfaction as well, in a way closer to what he'd become accustomed to the past couple of years. Of course, this was still a far cry from his experience the previous night, but he couldn't let himself get too used to anything outside of his own actions. What he had gotten used to over the years, though, was a loss of consciousness in his partners. It seemed he was once again doomed to experience this, as Hiromi blacked out on him for the second time in under 24 hours. With that, he withdrew from the woman, leaving her body to slide down the door frame as he righted his own hakama. "Tch! Figures... back to the drawing board," he said aloud, albeit to none other than himself. The noises made during the final moments for Hiromi reached the ear of Ouetsu within the dining hall, prompting him to rise with the intention of checking, but... by the time he reached the door, Youko was long gone, and he was left with the strange sight of his wife in a state of undress and unconsciousness. "What was the cause of this!? Hiromi!" he yelled from the door, wondering if he would get the woman's attention.

The wife of the Daimyou was soon found alone by the man. It seemed that Youko had once again stunned her into unconsciousness, but she'd be risen from it at a far quicker pace than she was the previous night. She realized her current state of undress by the duress of her husband's voice and began rubbing her head and covering herself. Though she was still groggy it appeared the Lady of the House wasn't completely adverse to telling a fib or two to keep her indulgences going. "Lower your voice and, think of the spectacle you could cause," she mumbled. "It was nothing, I went off a bit and had a drink doing so reminded me that I wished to give Kazumi a bit firmer of a talking to so I wandered back... it seems I might have snagged by obi and bit and caused myself a tumble. I'd rather the household not think I am a drunk though if you don't mind," she finished, seeming to explain away her state of undress, any noise and the flush caused to her face in a couple of sentences, as she looked around to gather and cover herself.

While this conversation was being had between the Daimyou and his wife, Kazumi was instead heading to her room from around the kitchen side, her day had been full of drama, more so than she liked and beyond that she was more than a bit furious at Youko for flirting with her mother. As such she decided to go bed in her own room and have a fitful sleep as she angrily recounted the conversation with her father. 'How dare he be that way to me. I do everything he asks and he can't do this one thing for me. And then Youko decides he wants to flirt with my mother of all people... I'd have been happier if they were aimed at the redhead, at least that would make some sense...' the young girl thought as she slammed the door shut to her bedroom and threw herself on her bed thinking the world wasn't fair.

"Spectacle! The only spectacle to be made here is you in such a state! What would people think of me if they were to see you standing before me like this!?" he asked, though he frankly did not care for the woman's answer, if any. She claimed that her current state was the fault of a drunken stupor and a simple mishap from her moving about and snagging her clothes. Whatever the case, Ouetsu was keen to see her dressed again, though one notable thing about her breathing did not match her story. "Next time you drink, do not run around like that. You sound as if you've been running a marathon!"

Meanwhile, the door to Kazumi's bedroom was slamming. The moment she threw herself onto the bed shortly afterward, her window slid open. Inside this window was Youko, whose shortened hair and elongated fur tuft billowed in the wind as it entered the bedroom. As he looked upon the lass, he wore a toothy grin. "Konbanwa. Done eating already?"

Her kimono closed, Hiromi was left to quickly tie her obi and aim some form of decency. It seemed her husband as content to not make a spectacle and thought only of what others would think of him after finding her in such a state. 'Ugh, because heavens forbid a husband actually be physically interested in his wife or anything...' she thought, as she aimed to recover. True enough though, this woman's breathing had yet to become normal. And though she hadn't thought of it then, she simply shrugged away the complaint. "I will try to contain myself if I find myself in need of a drink, I cannot in good judgement make it a promise though, it isn't as if drunkenness lends itself logic," she managed to contain her breathing finally though it appeared her face was still a bit flushed and hot. After all there was something a bit exciting and devious about lying to her husband in such a way. "Though it would help if you didn't spoil the girl completely rotten at every turn. Then I wouldn't seem like the bad guy every time I criticize her behavior," she mentioned. Her husband didn't seem to realize the amount of stress he caused her by simply allowing their teenage daughter to trample all over anyone and everyone when she felt she wanted something.

Kazumi on the other hand was well on her way to another royal temper tantrum. This time of course, it was aimed directly at Youko. She let out an exasperated sigh as the man entered her bedroom through her window, apparently just in time to ruin the solid pout she'd had planned for her evening. "Ugh, of course I'm done eating. Did you come to here gloat about flirting with my mother, huh? Plan to ruin my appetite for days on end. Get out of my room I don't even want to see you," she rolled over. This was a strange amount of anger coming from this young woman, she truly felt as if she didn't want to deal with Youko in the present moment. It was a combination of course, of the Ronin's own behavior and her lack of getting her way in the last hour or so which seemed to feed into the bad mood this young woman now possessed.

"Perhaps it would be best of you to better manage your intake as well. There's no telling what would become of you if some dog like that Katsuhara boy found you like this before me," the Daimyou surmised. All things considered, he thought only of the farce to be caused by any circumstance involving his wife in a drunken stupor. All the respect he'd earned over the years in this country would be in question. Speaking of respect, the woman thought to criticize his treatment of their daughter. "Kazumi is nothing to worry about. She will undergo a swift change when that boy is out of our hair. I'll see to it personally, if I have to."

The very lad being spoken to could presently be found in the company of the Daimyou's daughter, albeit allegedly against her will at the moment. As she spoke, he chuckled, finding her claim of him coming to gloat a nigh unbearable amount of hilarious. "Why would I gloat? I was just speaking the way I always do," he said while stepping closer yet to Kazumi's bed. "There's no way that's jealousy I'm seeing in you right now, is there? Gotta say... it looks good on you. What does it take to get rid of that though, I wonder..."

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast