Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: [Benihime x Youko Gaiden] The Crimson Kunoichi & The White Ronin

"Dog? The boy has been nothing but polite to me... granted today is the only day I've ever seen him..." she said, finding it a bit preposterous that her husband somehow thought the young ronin might be some sort of danger to her within their own home. Despite the sort of activities she was currently engaged in, she couldn't really see anything negative in the young man's general approach. Regardless of this, Outetsu went on to explain that he planned to change their daughter's attitude himself if he needed to, after he managed to get rid of the ronin. A smirk came to this woman's face as she heard this, because he'd let their daughter's headstrong ways go on far too long to think it would be a simple matter to adjust her again. "That I will choose to believe when I see it, Kazumi is a terror as she is. Worse than even when she was a small child..." she said of the girl. Regardless of this, she had more than enough excitement in her day. "I'll do as you ask and mind my drinking, but... I feel as if I should be off to bed now. Goodnight husband..." she said as she turned to head back to her own quarters. Leaving her husband where he was and heading to her separate bed chambers.

Meanwhile, Youko seemed to find some amusement in the amount of upset that Kazumi was, and the young woman herself, was annoyed by this. "Ugh, yes because flirting is just the way you speak to everyone not my father..." she said with an eye roll. Though now that she thought about it, she'd never properly observed how this man dealt with anyone else, so maybe this was the case. She still wasn't willing to let him off the hook about this, but as he went on to peg her jealousy very directly her eyes widened and she managed to look a bit surprised by the assertion. "Jealous? I am not even jealous of my mother..." she said frowning intently. The level of this tantrum was likely beyond that of what one would have thought of anyone above the age of a toddler. Even so, she couldn't seem to let go of it, but as the man began to ponder what it would take to get her out of this mood... she couldn't deny wanting his attention. "If you say it like that Youko, I'll think you did it on purpose to get a rise out of me... besides that... I want the same thing I always want..." she said, though she'd made no moves to change her own position she was no longer demanding that the ronin leave her bedroom.

With his wife taking her leave of him, Ouetsu was content to follow his own path into other areas of the building. Once again, the Daimyou would be heading toward his office to read, and keep tabs on events surrounding himself and his legacy.

Meanwhile, Youko stopped moving by the foot of Kazumi's bed, standing with arms akimbo as her tantrum continued further. "Of course it is. Well, I should say... anyone not a man. I'm a wanderer; the only way to eat in my line is to make silver tools for the men, and keep a silver tongue for the women. Besides, your mother is lovely, and you are definitely jealous," he said. In spite of Kazumi's tantrum, it seemed she still showed some physical interest. How she broached this, though, was interestingly different from the norm. "Hoh? And what might that be? You're usually so much more direct about everything; I might be a little lost for what it is you actually want now."

Youko quit his movements at the foot of Kazumi's bed, and given his positioning she hazarded a glance down at him and still managed to frown. This man's logic for his speech to her mother, was that she was apparently 'lovely' and that speaking nicely to women usually helped him with the sort of life style he lived. "I AM NOT!" the girl said pouting to an extreme and flipping over in her bed, a deep exhale leaving her person as she threw this tantrum with fists hitting the bed only to give pause. She obviously couldn't just act this way, and the white haired man obviously hadn't left her room. No, instead he continued speaking, stating that her usual directness was missing from her words this time. She rolled her eyes once more and finally sat up in her bed. She stared down at this man and wanted to be angry. Wanted to throw things at him, yell and scream and make him understand how she felt about the kind of difficult he was being right now. But at the same time, she didn't want anything more than this man's undivided attention. And if she had her way, eventually it'd be forever. "Ugh, you come in here and make me mad then want me to tell you how much I want you to fuck me right now?" she questioned most rhetorically. "Fine! I swear everyone is so fucking difficult. Get over here and fuck me senseless if you want me to not be like this..." she said, with a roll of her eyes. She was obviously still in the middle of her tantrum but, she still couldn't fully turn down the man's attention when he'd come looking for her.

"Whatever you say, Kazu," was the last thing Youko had to say about the lass' obvious jealousy, as he saw it. The way she was responding to his claims did nothing but give credence to the idea that she was jealous, but that didn't much matter; he'd made his point well enough in his own mind. Soon enough, Kazumi was back to making demands in the way he'd become accustomed to. Youko had to admit that he'd find this unbearably bothersome if he had to deal with it all the time, but Kazumi's attitude could be taken as a pleasantry after dealing with the many timid women he did on a day-to-day basis otherwise. This time, however, he reacted a bit differently. He moved forward yet again, but instead of reaching out for Kazumi, he spun around 180 degrees and fell backwards, landing back first on the bed with his hands supporting his head from underneath. Once he was like this, he glanced in Kazumi's direction through the corner of his eye. "Haha! Gomen, gomen. I just wanted to hear you tell me what to do again. I'm in a different sort of mood today, so how about this: You like having things go your way, so take your pleasure into your own hands this time. Take the driver's seat."

Kazumi made the demand of what she wanted from this man, but strangely enough he didn't simply acquiesce. She might have been mad about this, but it seemed, that Youko wished her to be in charge of her own pleasure this time. A confused look came over the girl's face as the man admitted he was simply in a different sort of mood this day. She rolled over him, leaving her to straddle his body. "You're being really difficult lately, Youko. I'm supposed to be the moody one..." she said. Even so, the young woman leaned down to kiss Youko as she righted herself over his body. She seemed to have no problems kissing this man and rubbing against his dick until she freed it from his pants. With that done she'd begin to lower herself upon his cock finding it to be a tad more difficult from this angle than she was used to, but eventually she'd lower herself onto him until she was properly copulating with the man below her.

After all she had to say for the duration of this day, and days prior, Kazumi once again claimed Youko was the one being difficult. Of course, she went on to claim herself as the moody individual of this pair, but it didn't seem to have as much weight as the truth of that very statement. Regardless of how their exchange of words played out, Kazumi went on to straddle and kiss the ronin, before ultimately freeing his groin of its confines and taking it into herself after a few moments of effort. With that, Youko was officially free to relax in his given state while the Daimyou's daughter began chasing after her own ecstasy.

With her body now occupied by Youko the man seemed to relax a great deal, while Kazumi herself was left to try and find the rhythm suitable to her own pleasure. This was a great deal more difficult than she would have thought, and it took several moments of moving her hips before she found the rise and lower at the pace and depth she would like. "Ooooh~" she moaned seemingly satisfied. Still she couldn't stop now, as time went on her movements would become steadily faster, and she'd even begin lowering herself a bit more rapidly than she had at the start. 'Actually, I kind of like this...' she thought as she continued to move in this way. Faster and faster this young woman moved in her simple but effective manner chasing the build up of pressure she found at her core as she moved.

Kazumi would eventually find a stride worth maintaining, albeit at a less-than-stellar performance rate. Only a single night's experience with something beyond the norm had nearly spoiled him already, but this did not sully the moment too much. No matter the case, Youko was able to enjoy himself as the dark-haired lass went about her way. Youko even took note of her expression during this time, as well as her general behavior since she first straddled him. "Nothing to say now? Well, at least it looks like you're enjoying yourself."

As she continued to work, Kazumi found the stride worth maintaining and seemed to be having a good time of it. Youko's words hit her ears and she looked down at him and in the moment seemed to be a bit unsure of how she felt about him in this position. "Of course I'm having a good time," she said the high speed movements of her own hips seeming to bring her ever closer to the end she was aiming to find. It took a great deal of her concentration, but as she moved she finally found the necessary words to describe this feeling. "THIS IS GREAT!~" at this moment, Kazumi finally got the last nudge in, the final droplet in an ever filling cup which pushed her over the edge of the peak she'd been working towards. And as she did, her entire body seemed to tighten, but instead of stopping her own movements, she seemed to have shifted all the way down, feeling that she'd pushed Youko right up to her womb at maximum speed. Doing so seemed to send her into a bit of a flurry. Her entire head swimming as she blinked herself out of consciousness.

"Hmph," Youko muttered with the typical grin upon his face. Much to his dismay, it wasn't long before Kazumi worked herself toward her own climax, which happened to be synonymous with the end of their little session yet again. In a way, this was a new experience for the white-haired man. Never did he expect a swifter end to the fun with his partner of choice on top, but that made no difference here. As Kazumi's body fell limp, Youko's arm reached out to catch the lass and ease her into a descent toward the mattress beside him. He was on his way after that. A quick freshen-up would proceed his journey into other areas of the building. Eventually, he stumbled upon a living area reserved for the staff. Leaning against the door frame, he reached out with his right hand to point at various female staff members - all of the ones in his sights - before gesturing toward himself.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast